Texas mom shoots man trying to take car with her kids inside at gas station:

Liberals ask the following questions:

* Was the man an "undocumented worker"? If so, the mother should be indicted for usurping ICE's role.

* Did the mother give the man ample warning that she was going to shoot him? If not, she should be arrested for vigilante activity.

* Did the mother try to call the police first and wait an appropriate amount of time before taking matters into her own hands? If not, she should be arrested for vigilante activity.

* Did the mother seek to determine if the man was mentally ill? If not, she should be arrested for violence against a person who did not understand what he was doing.
Actually, YOU asked all those questions. What's up with that?

"
Booker-Hicks shot Wright in the face while he was allegedly trying to drive away.

He is expected to face charges including kidnapping and the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle or carjacking.

"

Nice pun.
I would only have needed one shot, in and out an ear

Sounds to generously quick?

"
Booker-Hicks shot Wright in the face while he was allegedly trying to drive away.

He is expected to face charges including kidnapping and the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle or carjacking.

"

Nice pun.
I would only have needed one shot, in and out an ear

Sounds to generously quick?

You have a point, I might have poked his eyes out

This has been told and retold and each time, it changes just a little bit as if it is a different story. It's not. This happened only once. Something like this doesn't happen over and over. What you don't cover is the dangers involved for the mother and the kids involved.

Now, Mom, why did you leave the friggin keys in the car when you exited it? Did you leave the door open as well? Did you plaster a huge sign on the car, "Please Steal Me"? Was the car left running? Do you mean that you aren't responsible even one bit that this happened during your watch with your kids?

This has been told and retold and each time, it changes just a little bit as if it is a different story. It's not. This happened only once. Something like this doesn't happen over and over. What you don't cover is the dangers involved for the mother and the kids involved.

Now, Mom, why did you leave the friggin keys in the car when you exited it? Did you leave the door open as well? Did you plaster a huge sign on the car, "Please Steal Me"? Was the car left running? Do you mean that you aren't responsible even one bit that this happened during your watch with your kids?

Should the mom be prosecuted instead?

Should the mom be prosecuted instead?
There is no prosecutor in the USA that would prosecute the Mom...……………….

A retard can not know this

Why didn’t she kill the fucker? That’s the question...
What are you... apologist?

You are retarded, all your supposed friends know

So you would not want her to shoulder some of the blame for setting up the conditions for it to happen. If my wife were to do the same thing, it would be a cold day in hell before she would be allowed to go go out unsupervised with the kids until after some serious visits with some shrinks.

She should shoulder some of the guilt for setting up the situation. Leaving her kids unsupervised in a car with the keys in the ignition even if there is no thief is terrible parenting. If you can't see that then you shouldn't have children.

Sense of humor, watching someone's face fall off is kind of funny in the right situation

So you would not want her to shoulder some of the blame for setting up the conditions for it to happen. If my wife were to do the same thing, it would be a cold day in hell before she would be allowed to go go out unsupervised with the kids until after some serious visits with some shrinks.
LOL so your retarded wife is not allowed out alone with the kids...……………..

Jesus, then again she was DUMB enough to marry you

Ah, you exibit the Darwin Factor. I can see how well it works. Too bad it didn't eliminate you.

She should shoulder some of the guilt for setting up the situation. Leaving her kids unsupervised in a car with the keys in the ignition even if there is no thief is terrible parenting. If you can't see that then you shouldn't have children.
Lol
Kinda like a woman dressing provocatively invites rape?

Lol
Kinda like a woman dressing provocatively invites rape?

More like a woman laying on the sidewalk with her bare assed legs in the air then screaming rape afterwards is more like it.

If Mom had been responsible and taken the keys, it wouldn't have happened and the kids would not have been in danger. Simple as that. With the keys in the car, one of the kids could have slipped into the drivers seat, started the car and started it moving. This happens more than a few times as it is. Just take the keys with you when you exit the vehicle or assumes some of the responsibility of what happens.

Ah, you exibit the Darwin Factor. I can see how well it works. Too bad it didn't eliminate you.

Too bad your wife isn't allowed out of your sanitarium unsupervised

I see your sanitarium allows you to post though.

Too bad your wife isn't allowed out of your sanitarium unsupervised

I see your sanitarium allows you to post though.
Says the retard who will not let his wife out of the house unsupervised

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back