Texas mom shoots man trying to take car with her kids inside at gas station:

This has been told and retold and each time, it changes just a little bit as if it is a different story. It's not. This happened only once. Something like this doesn't happen over and over. What you don't cover is the dangers involved for the mother and the kids involved.

Now, Mom, why did you leave the friggin keys in the car when you exited it? Did you leave the door open as well? Did you plaster a huge sign on the car, "Please Steal Me"? Was the car left running? Do you mean that you aren't responsible even one bit that this happened during your watch with your kids?

Right!
My neighbor had his boat stolen by a couple drunken punks last week. That careless asshole left it parked outside by his garage. That irresponsible slug is lucky the drunks didn't frigamarole his truck too, as it was ALSO carelessly left outside with a window cracked and an engine left under the hood.

Not anti-gun. Good for her...and lucky too for not hitting the kids or a gas tank.

How do you know it was a lucky shot vs a careful and considered one?
Did you read the article?
If you had children you would realize how precious they are. You would not allow some stranger to drive away with them if you could stop him.

Last edited:

This has been told and retold and each time, it changes just a little bit as if it is a different story. It's not. This happened only once. Something like this doesn't happen over and over. What you don't cover is the dangers involved for the mother and the kids involved.

Now, Mom, why did you leave the friggin keys in the car when you exited it? Did you leave the door open as well? Did you plaster a huge sign on the car, "Please Steal Me"? Was the car left running? Do you mean that you aren't responsible even one bit that this happened during your watch with your kids?
Why didn’t she kill the fucker? That’s the question...
What are you... apologist?

She should shoulder some of the guilt for setting up the situation. Leaving her kids unsupervised in a car with the keys in the ignition even if there is no thief is terrible parenting. If you can't see that then you shouldn't have children.
Lol
Kinda like a woman dressing provocatively invites rape?

More like a woman laying on the sidewalk with her bare assed legs in the air then screaming rape afterwards is more like it.

If Mom had been responsible and taken the keys, it wouldn't have happened and the kids would not have been in danger. Simple as that. With the keys in the car, one of the kids could have slipped into the drivers seat, started the car and started it moving. This happens more than a few times as it is. Just take the keys with you when you exit the vehicle or assumes some of the responsibility of what happens.
The pos deserves to die... No one would miss the motherfucker

Liberals ask the following questions:

* Was the man an "undocumented worker"? If so, the mother should be indicted for usurping ICE's role.

* Did the mother give the man ample warning that she was going to shoot him? If not, she should be arrested for vigilante activity.

* Did the mother try to call the police first and wait an appropriate amount of time before taking matters into her own hands? If not, she should be arrested for vigilante activity.

* Did the mother seek to determine if the man was mentally ill? If not, she should be arrested for violence against a person who did not understand what he was doing.

* was the car liberator a darkie? She's racist
* was the car liberator a jew? She's anti semetic
* was the car liberator a mexican? She's xenophobic
* was the car liberator a faggot/pedo? She's homophobic

Liberals ask the following questions:

* Was the man an "undocumented worker"? If so, the mother should be indicted for usurping ICE's role.

* Did the mother give the man ample warning that she was going to shoot him? If not, she should be arrested for vigilante activity.

* Did the mother try to call the police first and wait an appropriate amount of time before taking matters into her own hands? If not, she should be arrested for vigilante activity.

* Did the mother seek to determine if the man was mentally ill? If not, she should be arrested for violence against a person who did not understand what he was doing.

* was the car liberator a darkie? She's racist
* was the car liberator a jew? She's anti semetic
* was the car liberator a mexican? She's xenophobic
* was the car liberator a faggot/pedo? She's homophobic

You forgot the transphobic option?

Right!
My neighbor had his boat stolen by a couple drunken punks last week. That careless asshole left it parked outside by his garage. That irresponsible slug is lucky the drunks didn't frigamarole his truck too, as it was ALSO carelessly left outside with a window cracked and an engine left under the hood.

The fool probably also has doors and windows on his home?

You are retarded, all your supposed friends know

So you would not want her to shoulder some of the blame for setting up the conditions for it to happen. If my wife were to do the same thing, it would be a cold day in hell before she would be allowed to go go out unsupervised with the kids until after some serious visits with some shrinks.

You mean your husband?

21be09eb4ea3ff3028c9bc1bb6f059ac.jpg

Like many other Americans, I congratulate the lady. I wish that a medal were awarded to everyone who takes similar action.

Forum List

Back