Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

“Good Guy” with a gun…. Killed the Killer , while democrats stood by “thumb-jacking” each, others shit boxes…

Mean while… A “good guy”, with a gun…
Without filling out transfer paper work…
Borrowed a gun…
And did what “Big Daddy sugar” couldn’t…
He saved his family….
Moar gun control!!!’
As long as that control is persuaded by the ones who ensure your own kid, gets offf at he bus-stop…

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

See why I think this was a psyop?

Fuck those assholes. They're accessories.

And if your aunt had balls, she would be your cousin uncle.

Sorry gun humper, people don't all want to carry loaded weapons.
You fucking libtards are completely insane. :p

I don't "carry". My weapons are only for defense. Of the kids, the wife, the home.

God forbid I should carry. PLEASE don't make me carry. The smallest thing I have will put a six inch hole in my wall. And the neighbor's wall, and the neighbor after that.

The only reason I would ever "carry", is in a condition of anarchy or unrest. So, don't go there and you have nothing to fear from me. I need to be able to go to the grocery store to put food in my childrens' mouths, I do need to be able to do that.

Some people carry, I don't feel the need. I grew up on the streets, I walk the streets of South Central alone all the time, I show respect where respect is needed and people leave me alone. I've never been assaulted or robbed, not once. The last time anyone pulled a gun on me was 25 years ago.

Your stereotype of howling mad conservatives with guns is laughable, it's right up there with Jews with crooked noses.

"Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building."

She did what the cowardly incompetent police didn't do rescue children.

She isn't obstructing anything, and that threat is stupid because if it was indeed a decade old then the police screwed that up.
She needs to find a good attorney and press charges against the officer(s) involved and the police department for making unlawful threats.

And sue them as well if they start making her fearful for her well being, including her freedom.

The police REALLY don't like being made to look bad, but retaliation by people who are supposed to conduct themselves with a certain level of professionalism is twice as bad as when it's done by a common criminal.

OR she could send the video of her rescuing her own children to the FBI along with the recordings of the police threatening her. If she doesn't already have some, she should began and NEVER talk to the police without recording it

Recording Conversations Without Consent in Texas | Wiretapping Laws​

Recording Conversations Texas Wiretapping
With roadway cameras at nearly every street corner, video surveillance in businesses, doorbell cameras on homes, web cams on computers, and recording capabilities on mobile phones – we must navigate carefully in a digital world. We’ve seen titillating news reports exposing a secret audio tape of a public figure having scandalous phone conversations, or video surveillance of questionable traffic stops that escalate in shocking fashion. You may have had a suspicious feeling that you were being recorded, or on the other hand, felt as if you needed to record a conversation with another for your own protection.​
With privacy seemingly harder to come by as compared with days long past—what does Texas law say about recording conversations? Is it illegal to record a phone conversation with another person? What about in person?​
The short answer is: YES, you can record a conversation with another person without that person’s consent. But this answer requires more explanation.​
Under Texas Law, it is a crime intercept or record any wire, oral or electronic communication without the consent of at least one party. The good news is that you count as one party and if you’re recording then you have probably given yourself consent to record the conversation​

Last edited:
I obviously am far more educated than you and possess far more of the basic human qualities of empathy and sympathy than you do. It's a shame, really. And yes, I care far more about these people than you do. Which is why you ignore everything they say and want, and instead just try to peddle your gun humper fantasies.

Those people would be the first ones to punch you in your tiny dick if you sharted your fantasies in their presence and the first to tell you to fuck off with your gun humper fantasies. you can believe that.
Too damn funny. That is why you make excuses rather than clear examples of safeguarding children

Pedal your fantasies elsewhere.

He was high on illicit drugs that were killing him and he was distributing those drugs. I wonder if you even know about his past criminal history.
The county medical examiner ruled the death a homicide caused by a combination of the officers’ use of force, the presence of fentanyl and methamphetamine in Mr. Floyd’s system and his underlying health conditions. His past criminal record is irrelevant. Any cop will tell you that once handcuffs are on the suspect, he is officially in custody. No need for anything further. Before you respond to the 'well he was resisting' stuff let me say he was not resisting for the full 9 minutes. He stopped moving at which point Chauvin should have got up. He didn't stop. Instead he remained there with his hand in his pocket. George Floyd knew he was being murdered which is why he called out for his mother.

The county medical examiner ruled the death a homicide caused by a combination of the officers’ use of force, the presence of fentanyl and methamphetamine in Mr. Floyd’s system and his underlying health conditions. His past criminal record is irrelevant. Any cop will tell you that once handcuffs are on the suspect, he is officially in custody. No need for anything further. Before you respond to the 'well he was resisting' stuff let me say he was not resisting for the full 9 minutes. He stopped moving at which point Chauvin should have got up. He didn't stop. Instead he remained there with his hand in his pocket. George Floyd knew he was being murdered which is why he called out for his mother.
Absent the presence of the cops, he would have died that day.

I really have no sympathy for career criminals.

None of us should.

Were you there?
Are you a doctor?
Did you examine him?
The truth of it is not you, me or anyone else knows what would have happened if those cops hadn't murdered him. Anyone who says different is a liar.
So now anyone with a criminal record gets executed with no trial?

Were you there?
Are you a doctor?
Did you examine him?
The truth of it is not you, me or anyone else knows what would have happened if those cops hadn't murdered him. Anyone who says different is a liar.
So now anyone with a criminal record gets executed with no trial?
I didn't say that and no one has ever said that. I have stated in this very thread that I feel justice was done with the conviction of the cops.

But the levels of opioids in his blood at the time of his death assured that he was going to die that day, regardless.

No one should be killed by the government without due process.

But don't ask Me, or anyone else, to care that a very evil man with an extensive record of harming innocent people, passed.

I suggest you get around to doing something about the hatred you carry around with you.

/thread

I really have no sympathy for career criminals.

None of us should.
Well... here's an unsolicited word to the wise.

I respect your beliefs, and you may very well be right - but - we should stop talking about it this way.

Why? Because you can't fight the 9 minutes of optics. It's too strong, too powerful.

50% of America doesn't care in the least that the guy was on drugs, they're on drugs too, and all they see is a guy lost his life for passing a phony 20. He literally expired under the cop's knee.

Believe what you will, but I don't think righties should be trying to argue this point in public. It's very... well... racist, the optics of it pile racism on top of more racism, and righties don't need that.

Half of the soccer moms who marched with BLM are only now becoming aware they're a bunch of corrupt commie fucktards, it may take them a while to adjust to the idea that black people can be on the wrong side of anything

Well... here's an unsolicited word to the wise.

I respect your beliefs, and you may very well be right - but - we should stop talking about it this way.

Why? Because you can't fight the 9 minutes of optics. It's too strong, too powerful.

50% of America doesn't care in the least that the guy was on drugs, they're on drugs too, and all they see is a guy lost his life for passing a phony 20. He literally expired under the cop's knee.

Believe what you will, but I don't think righties should be trying to argue this point in public. It's very... well... racist, the optics of it pile racism on top of more racism, and righties don't need that.

Half of the soccer moms who marched with BLM are only now becoming aware they're a bunch of corrupt commie fucktards, it may take them a while to adjust to the idea that black people can be on the wrong side of anything
I am not trying to fight anything. I have repeatedly now, in this very thread, said that Justice was satisfied by the conviction of the cops.

However, the perp was not an innocent man. Full stop.

The truth of the matter is, that the right does get outraged when an 'innocent' is killed by the state. However, most of us don't just jump to the conclusion that the police are immediately wrong. We tend to wait for the actual facts to bear out first.

It is what any sane individual would do.

I have repeatedly now, in this very thread, said that Justice was satisfied by the conviction of the cops.
Was it? Well I'm sure it is satisfactory to you, but I wonder how his kids feel about it. Where is Derek Chauvin right now? Minimum Security? Gen pop?

Are you inferring that city cops are any different?
The city cops in Columbus, Ohio are no freaking joke. They do not mess around. You mess with swat or riots cops they will flat split your wig for you. You Ever drive through there ya better remember that shit! They say jump you say how high and then do it or you are in for a bad day.

Forum List

Back