Texas "guns in college" law is causing mass emigration from the state

Guns on campus in Texas has a fine tradition. Just ask Charles Whitman.

better yet ask Allen Crum

The Armed Civilian Who Helped Stop UT’s Tower Sniper 50 Years Ago

Once again, if Charles Whitman were not allowed to bring a gun on campus in the first place, there would be no need for "good samaritans" to bring their own guns just to counter another guy with a gun.

Once again, if Charles Whitman were not allowed to bring a gun on campus in the first place, there would be no need for "good samaritans" to bring their own guns just to counter another guy with a gun.

Once again, if Charles Whitman were not allowed to bring a gun on campus in the first place

If there was a law against him bringing the gun on campus, and he still brought it, what would you do?

I mean besides crap your pants?

Last edited:

Really....are you this fucking stupid.....or are you just acting this fucking stupid to be funny?

It's called freedom of choice and the individual right to carry their firearm.

I know this is one thing you will proclaim is evil and should never be allowed but disarming the greater society would only be in the benefit for terrorists, criminals, and your type of government that enforces tyranny over it citizens...

Also those like you believe if a shooter does not have a gun they will not kill anyone but then I can point to the OKC bombing, or how about the Twin Tower attacks, and seeing no guns were used there mean people will find their way to kill no matter what.

So as you argue how guns are bad the reality is fools like you hate guns because you fear someone will stop you ( yes you ) from committing some heinous act against the general public...

Seeing you claim to have been in the military make me wonder are you one of those converted sleepers?

I know this is one thing you will proclaim is evil and should never be allowed but disarming the greater society would only be in the benefit for terrorists, criminals, and your type of government that enforces tyranny over it citizens...

Also those like you believe if a shooter does not have a gun they will not kill anyone but then I can point to the OKC bombing, or how about the Twin Tower attacks, and seeing no guns were used there mean people will find their way to kill no matter what.

So as you argue how guns are bad the reality is fools like you hate guns because you fear someone will stop you ( yes you ) from committing some heinous act against the general public...

Seeing you claim to have been in the military make me wonder are you one of those converted sleepers?
Guns are the cause of more deaths a MONTH than 9/11 and the OKC bombing combined

Also, don't forget that Timothy Mcveigh was an nra member

Guns are the cause of more deaths a MONTH than 9/11 and the OKC bombing combined

Wrong....

Wrong....
Nope, I'm right you you know it.

Wrong....

The idiot throws out crazy claims hoping they will stick...

The idiot claimed that Texas population was declining and that everyone in Texas is uneducated... Then the individual claimed Texas only industry is oil... Then the individual Texas is like Afghanistan...

So as you can see the OP'er is bias and lack any true knowledge on anything...

Wrong....
Nope, I'm right you you know it.

You have not been correct about anything so far nor have your provided anything that support your opinion to being anywhere near factual...

are you on crack or what

how about the virgina tec shooting

that was a gun free zone

Once again, if Charles Whitman were not allowed to bring a gun on campus in the first place

If there was a law against him bringing the gun on campus, and he still brought it, what would you do?

I mean besides crap your pants?

that is how most of these shootings go down

in gun free zones

Once again, if Charles Whitman were not allowed to bring a gun on campus in the first place,.
It takes a special kind brand of criminally stupid to believe that making it illegal to bring a gun on campus will stop someone who wants to shoot up that campus from doing so.
A VERY special brand..

more so when time and again it has been proven that gun free zones are a dismal faiure

Once again, if Charles Whitman were not allowed to bring a gun on campus in the first place,.
It takes a special kind brand of criminally stupid to believe that making it illegal to bring a gun on campus will stop someone who wants to shoot up that campus from doing so.
A VERY special brand..

more so when time and again it has been proven that gun free zones are a dismal faiure
Tell me why most shootings in the usa take place in private homes, not in so called "gun free zones"

A VERY special brand..

Tell me why most shootings in the usa take place in private homes, not in so called "gun free zones"

Because criminals live in them and that is where their criminal enemies find them you twit......90% of gun killers are convicted criminals with one or more felonies.....70-80% of gun murder victims are also convicted criminals with felonies.........and of the 20% left over...you have family members of criminals who get caught in the cross fire...and other innocents.....

A VERY special brand..

why did you switch the topic from schools to private homes

If Texans knew this would cause liberals to flee the state they would have done it a long time ago. Well done!

upload_2016-10-15_3-46-49.png

Forum List

Back