Desperate Dems foisting off the same old, tired Herman Cain smear campaign on The Donald

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
  • The left only has one playback of Dirty Tricks that they have been using for years....

• Canada Free Press ^ | 10/13/16 | Judi McLeod
    Meanwhile, stay unplugged and untuned to most media outlets, folks because the ongoing Soap Opera called Election 2016 has only just begun It must be getting close to Election. Having failed abysmally in attempts to hang election runaway renegade Donald J. Trump with an 11-year-old locker room banter video, dirt-digging Dems are now trying to pull a Herman Cain on him. According to AFP: “A barrage of accusations that Donald Trump groped or inappropriately kissed women have rocked the race for the White House, with the Republican nominee angrily denying the reports and his campaign branding them “character assassination.

This is the Democrat stock in trade. They did it on Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clarence Thomas, Herman Caine, it's the script.

• The left only has one playback of Dirty Tricks that they have been using for years....

• Canada Free Press ^ | 10/13/16 | Judi McLeod
    Meanwhile, stay unplugged and untuned to most media outlets, folks because the ongoing Soap Opera called Election 2016 has only just begun It must be getting close to Election. Having failed abysmally in attempts to hang election runaway renegade Donald J. Trump with an 11-year-old locker room banter video, dirt-digging Dems are now trying to pull a Herman Cain on him. According to AFP: “A barrage of accusations that Donald Trump groped or inappropriately kissed women have rocked the race for the White House, with the Republican nominee angrily denying the reports and his campaign branding them “character assassination.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Forum List

Back