Texas Gov signs off on bill to keep Sharia law out of courts

Now keep religion and Christianity out of it too. They promote the same kind of hatred against people.
Big difference between exercising a Constitutional right to free speech by saying you hate certain life styles which is what some Christians do here than what happens under Shari Law. Saying I hate gays doesn't compare to throwing them off buildings.
I don't think any American muslims support that.
Riiiight.
I'm sure you can provide a link showing such support :dunno:
Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
That poll was debunked for its poor methodology. And it doesn't even mention attitudes towards homosexuals.

This one by pew, does Religious Landscape Study

I don't think it's American muslims you need to worry about. In other parts of the world, it's a different story, like Chechnya.

There is one on this board.
Now keep religion and Christianity out of it too. They promote the same kind of hatred against people.
Big difference between exercising a Constitutional right to free speech by saying you hate certain life styles which is what some Christians do here than what happens under Shari Law. Saying I hate gays doesn't compare to throwing them off buildings.
If it's who I'm thinking of he's also a chain yanker.

No chain yanking.
There is one on this board.
If it's who I'm thinking of he's also a chain yanker.

The sad thing is that a bill was even needed.
The dumb thing was that it isn't needed. Our laws supersede Sharia or any other laws. That never changed. Participants in a contract have always been free to include any requirements they want in their contract whether they be based on Sharia law or anything else. That silly bill doesn't change that.

Sharia law - laws based on religion.

Texas, Pence, way too many RWs want a christian version of sharia law.

When they pass a law forbidding law based on christian beliefs, it will matter. Get ALL gods out of our laws and government. Period. No exceptions.

This law is asinine.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Texas has moved forward with legislation that would essentially ban Sharia law from taking precedent in the state’s courts. Gov. Greg Abbott has signed Texas House Bill 45, which prohibits state judges from applying any foreign law over Texas and U.S. laws, specifically in family law cases. Rep. Jeff Leach (R-Plano), one of the bill’s co-authors, thanked the governor, who signed the bill last Wednesday. Leach called the law a “vitally important bill to further safeguard and
Texas Gov Signs Off on Bill to Keep Sharia Law Out of Courts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good for them , at least some state cares more about their people than others. ( With in the courts anyway) Other states are cowardly asses. Wait until their states end up like Europe's lmao

What is alarming- they had to pass a law to ban non-US law from their courts.

Texas has moved forward with legislation that would essentially ban Sharia law from taking precedent in the state’s courts. Gov. Greg Abbott has signed Texas House Bill 45, which prohibits state judges from applying any foreign law over Texas and U.S. laws, specifically in family law cases. Rep. Jeff Leach (R-Plano), one of the bill’s co-authors, thanked the governor, who signed the bill last Wednesday. Leach called the law a “vitally important bill to further safeguard and

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good for them , at least some state cares more about their people than others. ( With in the courts anyway) Other states are cowardly asses. Wait until their states end up like Europe's lmao

They didn't have to. It was illegal before they passed anything. This as just another way to stir up the crazies.

Riiiight.
Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
That poll was debunked for its poor methodology. And it doesn't even mention attitudes towards homosexuals.

I don't think it's American muslims you need to worry about. In other parts of the world, it's a different story, like Chechnya.

And San Bernardino, especially around christmas time. Then of course Orlando Florida, and the beat goes on.

Texas has moved forward with legislation that would essentially ban Sharia law from taking precedent in the state’s courts.

So a law implemented to stop something that isn't happening. Apparently, the Texas legislature has a lot of time on their hands.

oh goody- now that texas is safe from jade helm, the whackadoodle texas governor had to start a new cray cray scenerio to keep his duped voters feeling like he is accomplishing something.

Jade Helm took place ass , it was not what the FAKE MSM said it was and it still happened right under the noses of the dumbasses who think everything is a conspiracy because they don't know wtf they're even talking about based off false bs msm lies as usual.

Texas has moved forward with legislation that would essentially ban Sharia law from taking precedent in the state’s courts.

So a law implemented to stop something that isn't happening. Apparently, the Texas legislature has a lot of time on their hands.
:clap2: keep telling yourself that it's not happening, because if it unfolds as it is overseas guess you will find out other wise. Either that your are that deep in zombie mode.

That -debunked by the left- poll happens to run pretty well parallel to polls in the U.K., Germany, France, and Denmark. It is just a tad lower than polls done by pew, ice, wzb Berlin, and others.
Riiiight.

Actually, not true. It had become common for the north Texas Muslim communities to issue their own rulings within their communities, even if one was an outsider, within a dispute such as divorce. I lived down from their major center and Mosque for a few years. And the local non- Muslim authorities were putting up with it. I personally dealt with one situation in the case of the abuse of a 2-3 yr old girl. I was appalled with the reaction of the local authorities, calling it their culture.

They didn't have to. It was illegal before they passed anything. This as just another way to stir up the crazies.

upload_2017-6-26_20-35-15.png

This video tells a real different story how ISIS " radical Muslims" will throw gays right the fk off a building.

Oh and look, lets kill them because their gay.

Imam Tells Gay Muslims He Should Be Killed

Actually, not true. It had become common for the north Texas Muslim communities to issue their own rulings within their communities, even if one was an outsider, within a dispute such as divorce. I lived down from their major center and Mosque for a few years. And the local non- Muslim authorities were putting up with it. I personally dealt with one situation in the case of the abuse of a 2-3 yr old girl. I was appalled with the reaction of the local authorities, calling it their culture.

Again, signers of a contract can put anything they want to in it, and they are obligated to go by those pre-agreed restrictions. Other than that, we have our laws and that is what we go by. If you have evidence that is not the case, WE need to stop it. I suspect you are just repeating a story you heard instead of provable facts though. Care to add more specifics to the claim you are making? The judge involved, etc?

Forum List

Back