Texas gives health care to illegals!

Health insurance for undocumented immigrants Texas

So, in other words, once again, while all you do is rip on those terrible "Deplorabes," they once again do what none of the elite in New England could do?

Maybe the Texans just decided that keeping them healthy until they can kick them back out of the country was cheaper in the long run than having to trip over their dead and diseased bodies in the streets?

ff9a69507a7a0137a75b005056a9545d

Soooo, in other words, you're trying to make us believe that Donald Trump is somehow responsible for what total strangers do before they even get into our country? Wow.

What next, accuse Trump of being cruel for not having boats at the ready for them to cross the Rio Grande on the MEXICAN side???

Nobody has ever held a gun to me. And if it came to it I would be happy to pay more taxes to help this amazing institution.
------------------------------------- point is that neither the NHS or this Texas healthcare to illegal aliens is FREELY Given Charity . As far as GUNS being pointed at you , stop paying your TAXES to see how fast the 'queens' GUN's are pointed at You TOMMY .
Well if we didnt want the nhs we would vote for a party that opposed it. Nobody is doing so because they would not get any votes. So it is in fact freely given.
But bring it back to the Good Samaritan. What was Jesus advocating ?

You've already been soundly defeated on this Tommy.

Not universal health care meted out by the government. The point of the parable is, "Who is my neighbor?" Not, "You should send your tax money to a centralized government and they will tell you when you can see the doctor."
I must have missed that crushing defeat.

You seem determined to weld your political views on to such a simple tale.

Here is a man who needs help.

We know very little about him , he could be a good or a bad man. He just needs help.

Too me that is a clear indication that helping sick illegals is a Christian thing to do, To yourself it freaks you out that someone might be getting "free stuff".

Please explain how I have got this wrong ?

Already done it Tommy, everyone can see what you're doing
Its sad that you are unwilling to engage on this. I think that you are 100% wrong and you are unable to produce anything to support your warped political views.

------------------------------------- point is that neither the NHS or this Texas healthcare to illegal aliens is FREELY Given Charity . As far as GUNS being pointed at you , stop paying your TAXES to see how fast the 'queens' GUN's are pointed at You TOMMY .
Well if we didnt want the nhs we would vote for a party that opposed it. Nobody is doing so because they would not get any votes. So it is in fact freely given.
But bring it back to the Good Samaritan. What was Jesus advocating ?

You've already been soundly defeated on this Tommy.

Not universal health care meted out by the government. The point of the parable is, "Who is my neighbor?" Not, "You should send your tax money to a centralized government and they will tell you when you can see the doctor."
I must have missed that crushing defeat.

You seem determined to weld your political views on to such a simple tale.

Here is a man who needs help.

We know very little about him , he could be a good or a bad man. He just needs help.

Too me that is a clear indication that helping sick illegals is a Christian thing to do, To yourself it freaks you out that someone might be getting "free stuff".

Please explain how I have got this wrong ?

Already done it Tommy, everyone can see what you're doing
Its sad that you are unwilling to engage on this. I think that you are 100% wrong and you are unable to produce anything to support your warped political views.

Already engaged and explained and you're trolling

the story of the good Samaritan was a parable in support of good relations between the Samaritans and the Jews. The Samaritans were a kind of dissident jewish sect----they still are

Let me enlighten you Leftists. Jesus isn't here anymore--He's in heaven. Until He comes back, SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE unless are endorsing slavery again. Are you? Are you endorsing ENSLAVING doctors so they can give their services for free?

Answer that first

Doctors aren't the problem here. Doctors in Europe under Single Payer still make a good living.

The problem is the Insurance Company fat cats who pull down eight figure salaries for finding ways NOT to pay off claims.

If you've ever had to wrestle with an insurance company to get treatment they don't want to pay for, you'd know exactly what I was talking about, you Islamophobic Twat.

1) Left Wing Bigots hate Jesus/Christians
2) forcing people to support illegal aliens is not compassion
3) we have a legal immigration system that is not being used
4) the racist Left Wingers want mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo voters.

1) When you guys start acting the way Jesus said, then you can call yourselves "Christians".
2) No one is forcing you to support anyone. Those people come here, they work harder than you do.
3) We have a legal system that is broken, which is why everyone ignores it.
4) If Anglo voters are being "displaced', it's because they've chosen not to have kids.

Their brilliant argument is: Jesus did not charge for healthcare so....what? I"m trying to pin these brain trusts down. What? Doctors shouldn't be paid for their labor?

What, irosie? What, Tommy? You're going to enslave doctors and make them labor for free? Because Jesus is the Son of God and HE did it? What exactly?

Again, no one is saying doctors shouldn't make a decent living for their jobs.

They shouldn't make 7 figures, though.

Their brilliant argument is: Jesus did not charge for healthcare so....what? I"m trying to pin these brain trusts down. What? Doctors shouldn't be paid for their labor?

What, irosie? What, Tommy? You're going to enslave doctors and make them labor for free? Because Jesus is the Son of God and HE did it? What exactly?

----------------------------- sounds like YOU are jealous and ENVIOUS JoeB .

----------------------------- sounds like YOU are jealous and ENVIOUS JoeB .

Oh is Joe here? I have him on ignore. He never says a darn thing worth a read.

sounds like YOU are jealous and ENVIOUS JoeB .

No, I just don't think that someone should have to go bankrupt paying high salaries for services rendered.

The rest of the world has figured this out with single payer.
------------------------------------------- Feck the rest of the world as they aren't American JoeB .

Oh is Joe here? I have him on ignore. He never says a darn thing worth a read.

Aww... still mad the Mods slapped you for attacking my dead mom?

Feck the rest of the world as they aren't American JoeB .

No, but if they are doing something RIGHT, then we should probably take a look at that.

So let's review.

Most of the rest of the industrialized world has either single payer, universal coverage or in the case of the UK, government managed health care.

As a result, they spend less per capita than we do, but they also have longer life expectancy, lower infant mortality rates, and people don't declare bankruptcy because they got sick.

They don't have a situation where families have to choose between food and medicine, as we do in this country.

The problem with the capitalist model is that when I have what can save your life, I can charge you whatever I feel like charging you, and you'll pay it. This is why Medical inflation is three times regular inflation.

all I can say as I have had healthcare for 70 years . And that Ameican style healthcare has worked fine for me all my life . I may getting 2 new [chromed] knees shortly and all of it done ' American Style ' and done by a RICH Doctor that lives in a Mansion JoeB

all I can say as I have had healthcare for 70 years . And that Ameican style healthcare has worked fine for me all my life . I may getting 2 new [chromed] knees shortly and all of it done ' American Style ' and done by a RICH Doctor that lives in a Mansion JoeB

the Republican Motto. "I've got mine, fuck you.'

Thanks.

The Democrat Motto: "I've got mine. I want yours too, fuck you. Thanks"

Health insurance for undocumented immigrants Texas

Delivering Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants

Primary care is delivered to this population at 1 of the 69 federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Texas or via safety net hospital systems. Both locations care for uninsured and indigent patients, regardless of citizenship.

Health Care for Undocumented Immigrants in Texas

and what is a FQHC??

Federally Qualified Health Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a reimbursement designation from the Bureau of Primary Health Care and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This designation is significant for several health programs funded under the Health Center Consolidation Act (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act).

An FQHC is a community-based organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care, including health, oral, and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status. Thus, they are a critical component of the health care safety net.[1] FQHCs are called Community/Migrant Health Centers (C/MHC), Community Health Centers (CHC), and 330 Funded Clinics. FQHCs are automatically designated as health professional shortage facilities.

-------------------------------------------------------
What republicans don't talk about , the Democrats do. Now you realize why the citizen question was added to the census, to decrease fed funds for Medicaid, so we can walk over dead illegals and the poor US citizens who can't afford healthcare.

Why should US taxpayers be obligated to pay for the healthcare of people who illegally broke into our country?

Make your case Jackboots

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals. There, done!

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals. There, done!

And jail consumers who knowingly buy tacos from illegals. Or pay them for lawn care. Or house cleaning. Also, anyone who contracts with a company that knowingly hire illegals. And business that profit from illegals - they shouldn't get a pass either. Hell, jail everyone - that'll put a stop to it for sure!

Forum List

Back