Texas Flood Crisis.Can Anyone Imagine How Hillary Would Of Handled It?,Predictable?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I think we can all agree on how Hillary would of handled this crisis. Im sure we can all come up with scenarios of what Hillary would have,,and wouldn't have done if she was President during this flood.
Well,,at least we can all agree that Hillary would still be in bed 10-12 hours a day, never leaving the White House because of her many ailments.
Texas would be in very rough shape,,,!!! Yes? :iagree:

:2up: I think we can all agree on how Hillary would of handled this crisis. Im sure we can all come up with scenarios of what Hillary would have,,and wouldn't have done if she was President during this flood.
Well,,at least we can all agree that Hillary would still be in bed 10-12 hours a day, never leaving the White House because of her many ailments.
I don't know, but the MSM would have shown her doing an awesome job.

• Banned
i dont think she would of been able to go to texas in her wheel chair

The MSM would spin it as her staying out of way of the relief effort.

Hillary would have probably had mandatory evacuation and not proposed a budget cutting FEMA budget.

• Banned
The MSM would spin it as her staying out of way of the relief effort.
i am pretty sure Hillary would of slipped under her van again in Texas

She didn't look infirm the last time I saw her. In fact, she looked better than Trump and you know the US would still be the leader of the free world.

a spokeswoman for Hillary would of gone on national TV and said that Hillarys knees are bothering her, she will not be able to walk for 4 weeks,,,but when she recooperates,,then she will visit texas to anal ize the Dallas floods

Trump congratulated himself. Talked about the crowd size that came to see him. Didn't see a drop of rain or talk to a single victim.

Yep. She'd have declared the area a disaster. Pledged x amount of support for our Governor. Then thanked all the police and first responders. And then address the people affected.

Like any normal president would.

Why? What did the so-called president do?

Hillary would have found a way to make a crooked buck out of the disaster.
Al Gore blames it on Global Warming.
Barry Obama blames it on white people.
Bernie Sanders blames it on corporations.
BLM blames it on the white policemen.
La Raza blames it on the INS.
The Muslim Brotherhood blames it on the infidels.

what would Al Sharpton Blame in on?,,,white people making black jokes at parties?

'Texas Flood Crisis.Can Anyone Imagine How Hillary Would Of Handled It?'

If she would have even acknowledged it. She sure didn't even try to pretend she gave a damn about the victims in La when it flooded. Barry was shamed into going. :p

Antifa blames it on Confederate Statues.

Forum List

Back