Texas Attorney General who defied same sex ruling faces life in prison

No fear of that. They'd be taking on every Texas citizen.
That's what makes this sadly funny, that anyone could seriously believe they could take on the military. You have no clue at all.

You do realize the largest military base in the freeworld resides in Texas right?
Keep your fantasy to yourself. If it ever happened, the basic rules of war would render you impotent in just days. You have no idea

You're funny..every single claim you've made has been shot down.
It's going to be okay though...eveyrone is young and stupid at your age.:itsok:
Shot down? By who? Not you. All you have made are broad allegations without a single fact to back it up. Where I come from we write those kind of opinions on toilet paper before we wipe our asses with them.

Well lets see...you claimed you could shut off the power to Texas,you could shut off the water,you could shut off imports,the military doesnt hate liberals.
Everything you've said is a load of horse shit.

That's what makes this sadly funny, that anyone could seriously believe they could take on the military. You have no clue at all.

You do realize the largest military base in the freeworld resides in Texas right?
Keep your fantasy to yourself. If it ever happened, the basic rules of war would render you impotent in just days. You have no idea

Shot down? By who? Not you. All you have made are broad allegations without a single fact to back it up. Where I come from we write those kind of opinions on toilet paper before we wipe our asses with them.

Well lets see...you claimed you could shut off the power to Texas,you could shut off the water,you could shut off imports,the military doesnt hate liberals.
Well then run along and start your war people like you only learn the hard way.

I hope texas secedes and says fuck you to Obama and the black robbed fags.
We won't secede. No need to. What will happen is when Hillary finishes her 2d term, the US debt will be at $47.5 trillion. Texas will buy up the US debt and rent out the other states to Latinos and Chinamen.

How will you escape from the underground Fema camps?
Texans are allowed to have guns for protection as defined in the 2nd Amendment. How is the government going to get them in those FEMA camps in the first place?
Using the state police, Texas Rangers, the USAR, and the NG, all who hate the far social con right.

Those people you mentioned aren't liberal dupes, Jake.
They are good Texas Americans who simply do not buy into the far right "they are gonna take our rights away" mantra nonsense. They will not permit any violence, left or right or center.

Boy you know nothing about the South or the State of Texas.
Keep on pushing and you're going to learn real fast...and it ain't going to be pretty.

We won't secede. No need to. What will happen is when Hillary finishes her 2d term, the US debt will be at $47.5 trillion. Texas will buy up the US debt and rent out the other states to Latinos and Chinamen.

Texans are allowed to have guns for protection as defined in the 2nd Amendment. How is the government going to get them in those FEMA camps in the first place?
Using the state police, Texas Rangers, the USAR, and the NG, all who hate the far social con right.

They are good Texas Americans who simply do not buy into the far right "they are gonna take our rights away" mantra nonsense. They will not permit any violence, left or right or center.

You obviously dont know shit about Texas.

Boy you know nothing about the South or the State of Texas. Keep on pushing and you're going to learn real fast...and it ain't going to be pretty.
I know plenty of both, having lived in Texas and across the south for most of forty years. The real Texas Americans will immediately put any far right weirdie revolution in the grave. No ifs, ands, or buts. No wavering on cries for mercy. There will be no hesitation or wrong headedness. Swift justice will be executed immediately. We are America. All of us. The far right does not get to opt out.

Last edited:

The good folks of Texas will execute any revolutionaries immediately. No LEO will be necessary. Texans love America, love the flag, believe in truth and justice and the American way, and even God could not help those who would rise up in violence.

Boy you know nothing about the South or the State of Texas.
Keep on pushing and you're going to learn real fast...and it ain't going to be pretty.
I'm not impressed by big talk, and it looks like that's all you got.

635713761341873556-ken-paxton.JPG

Karma hit the Texas Attorney General today square between the eyes. Gay activists are already planning prison sex parties with Ken Paxton as soon as his new quarters can be arranged.

The criminal investigation against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has taken a more serious turn, with special prosecutors now planning to present a first-degree felony securities fraud case against him to a Collin County grand jury, News 8 has learned.

Special prosecutor Kent Schaffer told News 8 Wednesday afternoon that the Texas Rangers uncovered new evidence during the investigation that led to the securities fraud allegations against the sitting attorney general.

"The Rangers went out to investigate one thing, and they came back with information on something else," Schaffer told News 8. "It's turned into something different than when they started."

Schaffer, a Houston criminal defense attorney, said the securities fraud allegations involve amounts well in excess of $100,000. He declined to comment specifics of the fraud allegations.

A first-degree felony conviction is punishable by up to life in prison.
Maybe he can share a cell with Rick Perry

Boy you know nothing about the South or the State of Texas. Keep on pushing and you're going to learn real fast...and it ain't going to be pretty.
I know plenty of both, having lived in Texas and across the south for most of forty years. The real Texas Americans will immediately put any far right weirdie revolution in the grave. No ifs, ands, or buts. No wavering on cries for mercy. There will be no hesitation or wrong headedness. Swift justice will be executed immediately. We are America. All of us. The far right does not get to opt out.

Let me guess,you lived in austin or the montrose.

635713761341873556-ken-paxton.JPG

Karma hit the Texas Attorney General today square between the eyes. Gay activists are already planning prison sex parties with Ken Paxton as soon as his new quarters can be arranged.

The criminal investigation against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has taken a more serious turn, with special prosecutors now planning to present a first-degree felony securities fraud case against him to a Collin County grand jury, News 8 has learned.

Special prosecutor Kent Schaffer told News 8 Wednesday afternoon that the Texas Rangers uncovered new evidence during the investigation that led to the securities fraud allegations against the sitting attorney general.

"The Rangers went out to investigate one thing, and they came back with information on something else," Schaffer told News 8. "It's turned into something different than when they started."

Schaffer, a Houston criminal defense attorney, said the securities fraud allegations involve amounts well in excess of $100,000. He declined to comment specifics of the fraud allegations.

A first-degree felony conviction is punishable by up to life in prison.
Maybe he can share a cell with Rick Perry

Or perhaps this DemocRAT...

347457_Sen.-Robert-Menendez--e1390596638143.jpg

The good folks of Texas will execute any revolutionaries immediately. No LEO will be necessary. Texans love America, love the flag, believe in truth and justice and the American way, and even God could not help those who would rise up in violence.

Again..you must have lived in the montrose area or austin.

Let me guess,you lived in austin or the montrose.
Fort Bliss, Fort Hood. Nacogdoches, Tyler, Jasper, Center business locations. We lived in three of the towns. Neatest people in the world.

I think you're putting your faith in the Libs in Austin. Where I live there are thousands of military and retired militar plus Lockheed-Martin. You won't find any Obama/Biden Bumper stickers or old Clinton/Gore stickers. And down the road a piece is Ft Hood and they are purely conservative.

I think you're putting your faith in the Libs in Austin. Where I live there are thousands of military and retired militar plus Lockheed-Martin. You won't find any Obama/Biden Bumper stickers or old Clinton/Gore stickers. And down the road a piece is Ft Hood and they are purely conservative.
You know that none of those good people are going to rise up in violence.

What did I do to get banned Manchurian Republican?
Tell us. We are all Elephant Ears.

You said I got banned because I was stupid... now tell all what I did, or shall we continue to laugh at your lies and innuendos?
You were stupid in what you did. Did I not warn you off? Did you not act the fool? Tell the others how stupid you were. And you are boasting of it? Is that what you are doing? Anyone can go back to Vigilante's postings. Simply read the last 25 and come up to speed.

Now you are off OP in a big way. The Texas AG is in trouble because he is alleged to have violated the law. Not one person here has been able to link his support for heterosexual marriage to the filing of the charges. Not one. Now is a good time to show us.
You are not supposed to discuss the banning of another poster in the open board. Vigilante is trying to entrap you so he can report you

My understanding from reliable sources is that he was never banned but was on a three month hiatus while he recovered from his sex change operation

WingNut, you take the fun out of reporting! ROTFLMFAO

They told me they had made you a man a few years ago, something about having an apes penis, and an ADD-A-DICK-TO-ME procedure!

Years before it became not PC to hunt in Africa, an Austin humanities proff at UT went on a safari. He got charged by an elephant, but managed to get a shot off before being trampled. He awoke in a hospital where the doctor informs him that the elephant had trampled the mans penis off. The man felt confused because his penis was such a small thing he guessed they most likely just missed it, but before he could inform the doctor the doc continued..."so we grafted the elephants trunk to where your penis used to be."

Well the good old professor was OK with that thought, and when he got home to try out his new equipment with his 18 year old boy friend, he really liked it, and they were screwing all night.

When he awoke in the morning, he felt hungry and went to the kitchen to make some biscuits. All of a sudden a shrill yell from the kitchen woke up his BF, who ran into the kitchen to see what was wrong. When he got there he saw the gray haired professor with a meat cleaver holding his new penis still and ready to chop it off.

"No, please, don't cut that thing off! Last night was the best sex we have ever had, and I couldn't bear it if you cut off that thing; I love it!"

"OK,' said the professor, "But it is definitely coming off if even one more time it stuffs another hot biscuit up my ass ever!"

You know that none of those good people are going to rise up in violence.

"Those people" were just humoring you.

Forum List

Back