Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

Police raid bingo hall in Houston and find 100 guns stashed away

abuse of the right.....there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s....there are now 357 million guns in private hands in 2016...in that time, gun murder went down 49%...accidental gun deaths went down, non-fatal gun injuries went down.......so were is the crazy.....?

There are now 14.5 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016....up from just over a million in the 1980s....and again, the gun murder rate went down, not up, the accidental gun death rate went down, violent crime went down, and non fatal gun accidents went down...please...tell us where the crazy is....

LOL....we can give all the Realville stuff to these mental cases for the next 100 years and it will change nothing. These people view life through the tragic lens every fucking day......walk around looking into the sky worrying about the house falling on their heads and desperately trying to control it every second. The dots will never connect ( except by chance one day when they would rather have a firearm and instead are holding a wiffle ball bat :bye1::bye1::bye1:)

I wouldn't want that many guns but the last time I checked there was no limit on how many guns a person could own.

Not according to the Liberals. They're the one that call exercising a right to own guns a fetish yet have no problem with a woman having as many abortions as she wants.

Again, another one who hasn't even bothered to see what the haul was out of that place. The sheriff says it's enough to start a small war. Is that what we want in this country?
Yes I did read it now you feel free to point out the law that limits how many guns you can own.

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

One thing that this definitely shows....you do not need to license gun owners, register guns or have universal gun background checks to actually catch gun criminals...this is another illegal gun owner caught with current police techniques...and who was able to get around all current gun laws.......so you guys still have to explain how any of the new laws you propose would have changed the outcome of this arrest....

He was caught without needing a gun license, he was caught without registering guns...and a universal background check would not have caught him......he was caught and will be punished without any new gun laws.......

"current police techniques"? A raid?
How do you know these guns weren't registered? They were just confiscated a few days ago according to the article.

Texas has very lenient gun laws, open carry etc. I don't think there is a limit on how many guns you can own in Texas, either.

There shouldn't be a limit on how many guns someone can own. The 2nd Amendment says you have the right to own them and it doesn't say up to a certain amount.

Don't like guns, don't buy them.

I wouldn't want that many guns but the last time I checked there was no limit on how many guns a person could own.

Not according to the Liberals. They're the one that call exercising a right to own guns a fetish yet have no problem with a woman having as many abortions as she wants.
Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

abuse of the right.....there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s....there are now 357 million guns in private hands in 2016...in that time, gun murder went down 49%...accidental gun deaths went down, non-fatal gun injuries went down.......so were is the crazy.....?

There are now 14.5 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016....up from just over a million in the 1980s....and again, the gun murder rate went down, not up, the accidental gun death rate went down, violent crime went down, and non fatal gun accidents went down...please...tell us where the crazy is....
Debunking "More Guns, Less Crime" 3.0

of the work on cocealed carry.....18 papers show it has reduced crime, 10 show no effect and only one shows it increases crime.....I will get the source for those papers later.......
Don't bother, l just love yanking your chain.

One thing that this definitely shows....you do not need to license gun owners, register guns or have universal gun background checks to actually catch gun criminals...this is another illegal gun owner caught with current police techniques...and who was able to get around all current gun laws.......so you guys still have to explain how any of the new laws you propose would have changed the outcome of this arrest....

He was caught without needing a gun license, he was caught without registering guns...and a universal background check would not have caught him......he was caught and will be punished without any new gun laws.......

How do you know these guns weren't registered? They were just confiscated a few days ago according to the article.

Texas has very lenient gun laws, open carry etc. I don't think there is a limit on how many guns you can own in Texas, either.

They were not discovered due to any gun law....the guys were operating an illegal gambling place.........you could register them, license the owners and force them to go through a background check...and it would have made no difference to the outcome of this story.........they were found through police techniques...not through bureaucratic paperwork and hoops....

The guns were found secondary to the purpose of why the police were there. Had the guns not be there, the police still would have because the guns weren't the reason.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

You again making claims you expect the rest of us to accept. Sorry, I don't accept your worthless claims.

Sounds like you're desperate for attention.

of the work on cocealed carry.....18 papers show it has reduced crime, 10 show no effect and only one shows it increases crime.....I will get the source for those papers later.......

As you can actually do that, boy.

They were not discovered due to any gun law....the guys were operating an illegal gambling place.........you could register them, license the owners and force them to go through a background check...and it would have made no difference to the outcome of this story.........they were found through police techniques...not through bureaucratic paperwork and hoops....

You don't know much about Texas politics. The DA is up for reelection this November. She was appointed by Rick Perry. That explains a lot. I live in New Orleans and know Texas well.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

nobody cares s0n.........this debate happens only in the nether-regions of the internet. Nowhere else!!

In the next 4 months alone, millions of rounds of ammo will be purchased across this country because of the chance that Hilda wins........weapons too. Flying out of gun stores like M&M's off the shelf at the local 7-11.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

You again making claims you expect the rest of us to accept. Sorry, I don't accept your worthless claims.

Lol You not accepting the facts just proves their validity.

I just did, the boy shit is hilarious.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

You have to provide facts for facts to be accepted. You provided baseless claims and called them facts. I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

nobody cares s0n.........this debate happens only in the nether-regions of the internet. Nowhere else!!

In the next 4 months alone, millions of rounds of ammo will be purchased across this country because of the chance that Hilda wins........weapons too. Flying out of gun stores like M&M's off the shelf at the local 7-11.
Argumentum ad populum fallacy!

You can't yank your own chain, NL.

Again, another one who hasn't even bothered to see what the haul was out of that place. The sheriff says it's enough to start a small war. Is that what we want in this country?
Yes I did read it now you feel free to point out the law that limits how many guns you can own.

I have already posted that I don't think, I have not checked, Texas does not put a limit on how many guns a single individual can own. Some of these weapons use 50 caliber ammunition. Even the DA found that shocking and she is a Republican. And a Texan

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

Argumentum ad populum fallacy!

Whatever you say s0n.....:coffee:.....I just way prefer the chances of the guys not owning wiffle ball bat collections at home!!:up:

false
false facts are facts acceptance is not required.

Total false comparison!
Desperate much?

You have to provide facts for facts to be accepted. You provided baseless claims and called them facts. I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.

You can't yank your own chain, NL.
And again.
Damn you're so easy!

I saw a segment on TV where a guy who escaped from ISIS said they are not trying to get converts in the US because its so easy for them to buy guns here.

The nutters want terrorists to have easy access to guns. We even saw that with our Repub congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back