Another Trump Con-Duping Donors

At the bottom of every article on HuffPo is this. . .
1470247029-35b3cbb9-d453-4adf-95a7-c28dfeeac7fe.png

HuffPo is basically Hillary campaign literature. It can be ignored.

That photo - he paid those people to stand there.

Be really careful if you sign up to give money because he's got it fixed so you can't discontinue it. You'll be giving him money for the rest of your life.

He's slime.

Very very funny about this is that Drumpf has gotten millions and millions of $$ for free. The the RWNJ traitors, that's proof of a liberal conspiracy against him.

:cuckoo:

Need more proof of what suckers the Trump cult followers are? Trump said he might be the first Presidential candidate to make a profit from running for President. Looks like he is fulfilling the scam.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-campaign-rent_us_57bba424e4b03d51368a82b9

HuffPo?? Really? Good God. Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Wonder when they last posted HItlery's failings??
The facts in the article are what they are. And give me a break, we are bombarded with crap from Gateway Pundit and Breitbart every day. Huffington Post is far more reliable than either one of those sources. So, what in the article do you find misleading or inaccurate?

Need more proof of what suckers the Trump cult followers are? Trump said he might be the first Presidential candidate to make a profit from running for President. Looks like he is fulfilling the scam.

The facts in the article are what they are. And give me a break, we are bombarded with crap from Gateway Pundit and Breitbart every day. Huffington Post is far more reliable than either one of those sources. So, what in the article do you find misleading or inaccurate?

Well you feel the same way about Gateway and Breitbart that everyone else feels about HuffPo.

Cry me a river idiot.

Oh and what happened to that sig line: In FDR we trust??

Finally find out he wasn't such a good POTUS after all. LOL

Very very funny about this is that Drumpf has gotten millions and millions of $$ for free. The the RWNJ traitors, that's proof of a liberal conspiracy against him.

:cuckoo:

It's not a "liberal" or "conservative" conspiracy against anyone silly. It's an establishment/Deep State thing. They want to control the paradigm of discussion.

Look, this is the author's personal web site. CFR shill all over it.
S.V. Dáte.com

As you can see, he isn't a real journalist, he starts out with a severe bias. He is a hired gun.

Learn to not go to corporate sell out media for real info if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise? You are just another rabid partisan.

6 Independent News Sources That Sold Out to the Highest Bidder
The following six examples mark the most egregious recent sell-outs in online journalism.
6 Independent News Sources That Sold Out to the Highest Bidder

Six Non-Corporate News Outlets You Should Be Following
Six Non-Corporate News Outlets You Should Be Following

Trump has played the GOP base like a fuckin card shark. His foot prints in business is so tainted, and still these fools all fall for his bs.
Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It.

He uses his own building to pay himself back for using his own building and his fools all pay for it. The guy is so shady, so fucked up

Well, Hillary made millions off foreign governments and businesses, domestic corporations, billionaires, Wall Street, George Soros, and Planned Parenthood by selling political access and favors while serving as Secretary of State.

Well you feel the same way about Gateway and Breitbart that everyone else feels about HuffPo.

Cry me a river idiot.

Oh and what happened to that sig line: In FDR we trust??

Finally find out he wasn't such a good POTUS after all. LOL
I have never had a sig line. You have me confused with someone else.
Gateway and Breitbart are consistently proven to be the merchants of misinformation. I frequently post comments with proof, as do others, others regarding the inaccuracy and misleading articles in Gateway Pundit in particular. So, if Huff Post is inaccurate or misleading in the link I posted, post why you challenge the accuracy of the article with specifics.

Well, Hillary made millions off foreign governments and businesses, domestic corporations, billionaires, Wall Street, George Soros, and Planned Parenthood by selling political access and favors while serving as Secretary of State.

Jeeze. All that stuff Hitlery has done doesn't register with that idiot Camp. He's only concerned with what he thinks Trump's failings ar.

The difference is of course that your claims are only accusations. Maybe those accusations will at some point be proven, but at present, they are only speculative accusations. The facts in the article in the OP are not being contested.
Again, as usual, the defense you cultist use to defend your leader is to deflect away from him and scream anti-Clinton talking points. That is part of what proves you to be a bunch of suckers.

The difference is of course that your claims are only accusations. Maybe those accusations will at some point be proven, but at present, they are only speculative accusations. The facts in the article in the OP are not being contested.
Again, as usual, the defense you cultist use to defend your leader is to deflect away from him and scream anti-Clinton talking points. That is part of what proves you to be a bunch of suckers.

They have the emails. The FBI just found 15K more emails that show the pay for play.

Jeeze. All that stuff Hitlery has done doesn't register with that idiot Camp. He's only concerned with what he thinks Trump's failings ar.
Why are you unable to contest the claims about Trump duping his donors? Why is your only defense for him to bring up Clinton? The answer is obvious. You have no defense for your leader.

They have the emails. The FBI just found 15K more emails that show the pay for play.
So, you are another Trump cult follower that can not articulate a defense for the fact that Trump is pocketing his campaign donations. The thread is about Trump duping his donors. Why can't you address the topic of the thread?

Why are you unable to contest the claims about Trump duping his donors? Why is your only defense for him to bring up Clinton? The answer is obvious. You have no defense for your leader.

That's simply because we have far more dirt on Hillary than you Liberals have on Trump. You fools keep posting OP's about Trump and we keep shoving it back up your asses. Seriously, she spends $80 Million on ads just in the swing states and still just barely leads him? That with the media deep into her pocket too. To be honest though, I didn't read your Puffington Post piece. I don't read that trash.

Where is your proof the report is wrong.

Forum List

Back