Testimony Transcript Shows William Taylor Never Talked To Trump, Wasn’t Even On July 25 Phone Call.

I feel so bad for democrats! But we warned them! Don't do these hearings.. you are going to embarrass America and your party.

Last edited:
Taylor will be among the first to testify publicly and we'll see how lame your bullshit is

I just keep praying for democrats,, TDS is a disease, and they are our fellow Americans.. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU DEMOCRATS! Even trump!

“A top anti-Trump witness for House Democrats admitted he wasn’t on the July 25 phone call and had never even spoken with Trump about Ukraine military aid.”

Tell us what you saw, witness.

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

Ok..... Thanks for coming in.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Testimony Transcript Shows William Taylor Never Talked To Trump, Wasn’t Even On July 25 Phone Call.
Thats a complete red herring, I don't think he ever claimed to be on the call.

“A top anti-Trump witness for House Democrats admitted he wasn’t on the July 25 phone call and had never even spoken with Trump about Ukraine military aid.”

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Of course he didn't. He was in the middle of what went on IN Ukraine. His text messages and notes are damning for the Trump criminals

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Of course he didn't. He was in the middle of what went on IN Ukraine. His text messages and notes are damning for the Trump criminals
Stop,, we have the transcript.. get a hold of your self

No you don't. You have a memo OF the phone call...a sanitized version. It says so ON that Memo.

And IT...is damning

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

88FE1BF9-1146-4B50-BB80-D03F02177D7E.jpeg

As Trump has said a recording exists, why doesn't he just release it? That's what an innocent man would do.

Oh, that's right. The recording shows he's guilty as hell. That's why he had to fake a transcript and hide the recording.

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

LMAO Well now you know why they are closed hearings. They are a whole lotta nothing.

Go Dems.

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

It's not a "transcript", it's an incomplete memo.

And it's damning all on its own, so you should be careful.

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

View attachment 288474
Lol @ "you can't make this up".

That's exactly what she's doing. Making shit up.

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

It's not a "transcript", it's an incomplete memo.

And it's damning all on its own, so you should be careful.
Well you are like Biden and don’t like facts.. you prefer truths? Lol

Nothing.

Tell us what you heard.

Nothing.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

View attachment 288474
Lol @ "you can't make this up".

That's exactly what she's doing. Making shit up.
What was made up?

Forum List

Back