Tesla stocks tanking

www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/tesla-shares-are-tanking-for-several-reasons-including-a-big-recall-and-more-questions-about-aut

:iyfyus.jpg::113::113:

lol....and this shit company has already been losing how much each quarter? Something like 600 million:2up:

No surprise to me....been saying a long time. Nobody wants these cars....

The stock is up 450% in 3.5 years.

Yeah, what a bunch of losers.

See the far left drones promote theft. These people do not pay to drive on the roads, they are not paying their fair share.

Also the far left has no problems with corporate welfare for Tesla either.

www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/tesla-shares-are-tanking-for-several-reasons-including-a-big-recall-and-more-questions-about-aut

lol....and this shit company has already been losing how much each quarter? Something like 600 million:2up:

The business model is unsustainable. They are burning thru like half a mil per hour, and they aren’t meeting most of their production milestones. But at least millionaires are getting some nice financial incentives to buy their cars, so there’s that.

The stock is up 450% in 3.5 years.

Yeah, what a bunch of losers.

So are you holding the stock? If so, you’ve lost over a third of the value in the last 6 months and you still can’t see the bottom. It is a classic mania. If you hold it long enough, you will lose. Are you buying their bonds? They pay a hefty 7%. Why don’t you jump on it if you think it’s a winner?

Electric cars are gay.... it's not even debatable. Nobody wants these things. One look at the sales numbers of conventional cars versus electric cars and it's all you need to know. Last year all electric vehicle sales combined was less than 1/4 of the number of one single class of Ford F-150 trucks. Now c'mon.... that's pretty f****** hysterical!

Aaaand the stocks went back up already. Sorry idiots....looks like you will have to find another way to soothe your neuroses and fetishes....

Nobody wants to buy luxury priced electric cars except hypocrite rich lefties who want to make a statement about the environment. Without government support or intervention, the short lived era of the gigantic haz-mat produced battery operated cars is over (and unmourned).

Nobody wants to buy luxury priced electric cars except hypocrite rich lefties who want to make a statement about the environment. Without government support or intervention, the short lived era of the gigantic haz-mat produced battery operated cars is over (and unmourned).
Oh look Cletus, it's up 7% today!

My oldest son bought a Chevy Bolt, an all electric car in December. He has yet to go to a gas station, and the vehicle will go 250 + or - miles when fully charged. It is nice looking, has more pep than the typical gas guzzler has lots of leg room and can be driven in the HOV lanes and pay less at the bridge crossings.

Where I live in the East Bay, Tesla's are a common sight. I'm sure Skook is correct, he's a nobody and lacks the smarts to drive one.

Nobody but the 100,000 or so that bought one last year, and, more than likely, the more than 100,000 that will buy them this year.

My oldest son bought a Chevy Bolt, an all electric car in December. He has yet to go to a gas station, and the vehicle will go 250 + or - miles when fully charged. It is nice looking, has more pep than the typical gas guzzler has lots of leg room and can be driven in the HOV lanes and pay less at the bridge crossings.

Where I live in the East Bay, Tesla's are a common sight. I'm sure Skook is correct, he's a nobody and lacks the smarts to drive one.

Well we are all real proud of your son, s0n!! Chevy Bolt....car is ghey. Wouldn't be caught dead in one.... Nor would of vast majority of the population as clearly reflected in the sales numbers. Nobody wants these gay cars.

Musk is feeling the heat and is reportedly living at his gigafactory taking personal charge of the situation.

Nobody but the 100,000 or so that bought one last year, and, more than likely, the more than 100,000 that will buy them this year.

Will be significant when sales numbers reach 1 million.... until then.... those numbers are insignificant.

All one has to do is Google Ram 1500 Truck Sales last year..... for just the first quarter of 2017. Try not to split your sides laughing.:hello77:

Let's face it the climate crusader contingent excels in the art of fakery. Every single one of them told us 5 years ago that by now we'd all be driving electric cars.

Well......:oops8:.....

These folks are ALWAYS wrong ( but thank God I'm around in here to provide the sobering realities ):popcorn:

And there you have it! GMC makes a fully electric vehicle

Oops, there it is! GMC sells a fully electric vehicle. GMC has a 7.5 P/E, Tesla has a negative P/E (they lose money). GMC pays a 4% dividend. Tesla borrows more and more money. GMC has a market cap of $51 billion. Tesla has a market cap of $45 billion. Now which company would you rather own?

Forum List

Back