Terrorists ridicule (head of) Syrian soldier

In this disgusting video taken and uploaded to the web by terrorists, they proudly ridicule a beheaded Syrian soldier and his mates, who have defended the Al Kindi hospital in Aleppo, which was destroyed by a suicide bomb truck attack later, until they died. Obama and all the supporters of those barbarian bastard terrorists should watch it! Graphic!

http://www.syrianews.cc/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Wahhabis-in-Syria.mp4

Wahhabis in Syria - GRAPHIC - SyriaNews
And they wonder why they are called animals.
So that´s the "opposition" you´ve supported for a year now alongside with ISIS-Sally and co?

to any newcomers out there-----Meet captain blei------he INSISTS that anyone who does not kiss
the stinking asses of the murdering PAPA ASSAD and BABY ASSAD--------is---according to his
"logical mind" Kissing the asses of the equally disgusting asses of the ISIS dogs.-------he cannot
get his brain out of the sandbox--------social development and frontal lobe development eluded him

I just look upon him as a schizo stuck in his little room at the nut house, and the voices in his head (like schizos hear) tell him that Assad is an angel and all those who don't fall down at his feet are terrorist supporters. Schizo have sleep disorders, and as you can see, he posts an awful lot when others in Germany are sleeping. He probably also imagines that the police are harassing him when he goes out. All his claims that the police harass him are all in his head.

uhm----the SIWAR I found on the net seems to be a Tunisian girl-------probably wrong Siwar

Siwar al Assad is Bashar's cousin, son of Rifaat al Assad, younger brother of Hafez, killer of Hama

Oh ----thanks-----a MEMBER of THE FAMILY------a son of one of the really active members-----
was he FAITHFUL TO THE FAMILY and its "business"? Mrs Bashar Assad confuses me----
where is that loving chick?. Such a faithful wifey-----like Magda Goebbels

Asma is involved with "charities" and women's groups in Damascus, but not to may knowledge the politics of Syria. She is protected and knows only what she is supposed to know. Stand by her man type.
Bashar's sister Bushra was far more knowledgeable of her father and her husband's involvement, and what her brothers were involved in. She used to have deep discussion with her father about state. IMHO, the smartest of the kids. From what I understand, Bushra is not a fan of Asma's high profile as a western style fashion icon and photographed first wife. Bushra has been marginalized since Bashar's presidency and likely more so since her husbands death. Bashar and Assef often clashed on policy. Bashar did not even attend the funeral. I don't believe the so call official reports of his death.

oh sheesh----this ASMA thing reminds me of a book I once read ----a kinda autobiography of
a women who ------was married to a mafia ---guy ----I cannot remember the title or even google It---
there are so many books and movies with theme being STUCK IN THE MOB. I did google
asma----ehe looks like the Syrian women I knew in my childhood who were blondish----and wore
crosses with extra lines----------kinda greek looking chicks. I do not thing I like the fashionista.
I am getting to like the ASSADS less and less-------not that I ever like them-----now I despise them---
do you think I am the victim of American/Israel propaganda?

In this disgusting video taken and uploaded to the web by terrorists, they proudly ridicule a beheaded Syrian soldier and his mates, who have defended the Al Kindi hospital in Aleppo, which was destroyed by a suicide bomb truck attack later, until they died. Obama and all the supporters of those barbarian bastard terrorists should watch it! Graphic!

So that´s the "opposition" you´ve supported for a year now alongside with ISIS-Sally and co?

to any newcomers out there-----Meet captain blei------he INSISTS that anyone who does not kiss
the stinking asses of the murdering PAPA ASSAD and BABY ASSAD--------is---according to his
"logical mind" Kissing the asses of the equally disgusting asses of the ISIS dogs.-------he cannot
get his brain out of the sandbox--------social development and frontal lobe development eluded him

I just look upon him as a schizo stuck in his little room at the nut house, and the voices in his head (like schizos hear) tell him that Assad is an angel and all those who don't fall down at his feet are terrorist supporters. Schizo have sleep disorders, and as you can see, he posts an awful lot when others in Germany are sleeping. He probably also imagines that the police are harassing him when he goes out. All his claims that the police harass him are all in his head.

no doubt if the ASSEMBLY OF THE GRAND MUFTIS----and ayatoilets----could engage in a
CONCORDANCE ------they would declare PAPA ASSAD AND BABY ASSAD-------SAINTS OF JANNAH
I am not sure if medals depicting their images would be considered holy-----but no doubt--------
just the mention of their names would elicit cheers in mecca ---------ASSADHU (grammar??) AKBAAAR

Ha ha ha. Stop taking angel dust, Syrian Baghdad Bob.

ISIS-Sally thinks she "talks down" from a superior point. But in reality, she has sold out her alleged values in exchange for the Islamist terrorpropganda she´s carrying out.

ISIS-Sally thinks she "talks down" from a superior point. But in reality, she has sold out her alleged values in exchange for the Islamist terrorpropganda she´s carrying out.

Captain blei's fave technique is "DONG A GOEBBELS" ----ie---repeat bullshit over and over and over .....
and eventurally------at least HE will believe it along with a few bird brain islamo Nazi dogs

What superior point? Ha ha ha. The fact that people support Israel or the US and think Assad is a genocidal mass murderer of his own people doesn't make them "ISIS supporters". Remove your head from Uranus.

What superior point? Ha ha ha. The fact that people support Israel or the US and think Assad is a genocidal mass murderer of his own people doesn't make them "ISIS supporters". Remove your head from Uranus.

he just repeats that idiotic notion OVER AND OVER AND OVER -----nothing more than "IF YOU DO NOT
LICK THE ASS OF MY IDOL and LICK THE SHIT OF BAATHISM----that means-----that YOU LICK
THE SHIT OF ISLAMICISM, ISIS STYLE" it is babyish but he has nothing else to write

"You support Israel and not Assad therefore you support Assad".

What a mental case. I wonder how old this Syrian traitor is?

ISIS-Sally:
Ousting Assad must to defeat Daesh | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ISIS-Sally:
Ousting Assad must to defeat Daesh | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ha ha ha. Thanks for disproving yourself, you fucking idiot. Yes, had it not been for Assad's genocidal behavior while the world sat by and watched, ISIS would not have even risen. That is nothing new.

ISIS-Sally:

Ha ha ha. Thanks for disproving yourself, you fucking idiot. Yes, had it not been for Assad's genocidal behavior while the world sat by and watched, ISIS would not have even risen. That is nothing new.
No, you ISIS applicant. It is farts like you helping their government to torture the world.

ISIS-Sally:

No, you ISIS applicant. It is farts like you helping their government to torture the world.

Name just one DECENT Baathist leader ----you disgusting dog

Eat shit, monsters!

12109881_414350315422758_2675538102757103798_o.jpg

ISIS-Sally:

Try making sense douchebag Syrian traitor. Your genocidal dictator hitched up with Putin, so you shouldn't be talking.

ISIS-Sally:

What genocidal behavior you idiot. It is the U.S., Saudi and Israel backed Sunni rebels that are intent on committing genocide. They want to eliminate all non-Sunnis from Syria. There have been 250,000 deaths. 150,000 are combatants from both sides and 100,000 civilians most killed by the rebels. And, the chemical weapons have been used by the rebels, not the Syrian Army. The propaganda you spout is just that, propaganda.

ISIS-Sally:

What genocidal behavior you idiot. It is the U.S., Saudi and Israel backed Sunni rebels that are intent on committing genocide. They want to eliminate all non-Sunnis from Syria. There have been 250,000 deaths. 150,000 are combatants from both sides and 100,000 civilians most killed by the rebels. And, the chemical weapons have been used by the rebels, not the Syrian Army. The propaganda you spout is just that, propaganda.

how do you know?-----it is the Baathist pigs who have nitrogen mustard gas ----and the only dogs to use
it since world war I . What does "rebels" mean? ----there are OBVIOUSLY several different factions---
not unusual when Shiite shit and sunni shit start fighting------I did enjoy your little joke about Israel and
the USA wanting to "KILL SHIITES"--------I doubt that more than 2% ---if that many ---americans know
WTF a sunni vs a Shiite is. My own husband was born in a shariah shit hole and I had to explain to him----
the issue ---------in the shariah shit hole in which he was born the only way to survive was to STAY CLEAR
of the muslims--------he and his community were certainly not interested in the roots of their incessant
hatred of each other. ---------tomorrow I will do a walk around town and ask------"what do you think of
Shiites"-------of course I will do it in the most ------"white" neighborhood of town-----probably the Polish
section

ISIS-Sally:

how do you know?-----it is the Baathist pigs who have nitrogen mustard gas ----and the only dogs to use
it since world war I . What does "rebels" mean? ----there are OBVIOUSLY several different factions---
not unusual when Shiite shit and sunni shit start fighting------I did enjoy your little joke about Israel and
the USA wanting to "KILL SHIITES"--------I doubt that more than 2% ---if that many ---americans know
WTF a sunni vs a Shiite is. My own husband was born in a shariah shit hole and I had to explain to him----
the issue ---------in the shariah shit hole in which he was born the only way to survive was to STAY CLEAR
of the muslims--------he and his community were certainly not interested in the roots of their incessant
hatred of each other. ---------tomorrow I will do a walk around town and ask------"what do you think of
Shiites"-------of course I will do it in the most ------"white" neighborhood of town-----probably the Polish
section

Did you pick up on Mr. Saleem's remark that it is the "Israel backed Sunnis?" I am beginning to think that Mr. Saleem's roots are in Israel. He is always falsely accusing Israel of something or other.

Forum List

Back