Terrorists ridicule (head of) Syrian soldier

What superior point? Ha ha ha. The fact that people support Israel or the US and think Assad is a genocidal mass murderer of his own people doesn't make them "ISIS supporters". Remove your head from Uranus.
ISIS-Sally:
Ousting Assad must to defeat Daesh | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ha ha ha. Thanks for disproving yourself, you fucking idiot. Yes, had it not been for Assad's genocidal behavior while the world sat by and watched, ISIS would not have even risen. That is nothing new.

What genocidal behavior you idiot. It is the U.S., Saudi and Israel backed Sunni rebels that are intent on committing genocide. They want to eliminate all non-Sunnis from Syria. There have been 250,000 deaths. 150,000 are combatants from both sides and 100,000 civilians most killed by the rebels. And, the chemical weapons have been used by the rebels, not the Syrian Army. The propaganda you spout is just that, propaganda.

how do you know?-----it is the Baathist pigs who have nitrogen mustard gas ----and the only dogs to use
it since world war I . What does "rebels" mean? ----there are OBVIOUSLY several different factions---
not unusual when Shiite shit and sunni shit start fighting------I did enjoy your little joke about Israel and
the USA wanting to "KILL SHIITES"--------I doubt that more than 2% ---if that many ---americans know
WTF a sunni vs a Shiite is. My own husband was born in a shariah shit hole and I had to explain to him----
the issue ---------in the shariah shit hole in which he was born the only way to survive was to STAY CLEAR
of the muslims--------he and his community were certainly not interested in the roots of their incessant
hatred of each other. ---------tomorrow I will do a walk around town and ask------"what do you think of
Shiites"-------of course I will do it in the most ------"white" neighborhood of town-----probably the Polish
section

Did you pick up on Mr. Saleem's remark that it is the "Israel backed Sunnis?" I am beginning to think that Mr. Saleem's roots are in Israel. He is always falsely accusing Israel of something or other.

It is a standard in the "UMMAH" for muslims contending with each other to make the accusation ----
YOU ARE A FRIEND OF ISRAEL----------it happens even in south east asia. It is supposed to be
a big insult in shariah shit holes and in any Islamic situations. Muslim infants in lands that have no
JOOOOOS ------hear about JOOOOS by the time they are two years old.

In this disgusting video taken and uploaded to the web by terrorists, they proudly ridicule a beheaded Syrian soldier and his mates, who have defended the Al Kindi hospital in Aleppo, which was destroyed by a suicide bomb truck attack later, until they died. Obama and all the supporters of those barbarian bastard terrorists should watch it! Graphic!

http://www.syrianews.cc/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Wahhabis-in-Syria.mp4

Wahhabis in Syria - GRAPHIC - SyriaNews
And they wonder why they are called animals.
So that´s the "opposition" you´ve supported for a year now alongside with ISIS-Sally and co?

to any newcomers out there-----Meet captain blei------he INSISTS that anyone who does not kiss
the stinking asses of the murdering PAPA ASSAD and BABY ASSAD--------is---according to his
"logical mind" Kissing the asses of the equally disgusting asses of the ISIS dogs.-------he cannot
get his brain out of the sandbox--------social development and frontal lobe development eluded him

I just look upon him as a schizo stuck in his little room at the nut house, and the voices in his head (like schizos hear) tell him that Assad is an angel and all those who don't fall down at his feet are terrorist supporters. Schizo have sleep disorders, and as you can see, he posts an awful lot when others in Germany are sleeping. He probably also imagines that the police are harassing him when he goes out. All his claims that the police harass him are all in his head.
ISIS-Sally thinks she "talks down" from a superior point. But in reality, she has sold out her alleged values in exchange for the Islamist terrorpropganda she´s carrying out.

,It really is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people, but it can't be helped when we laugh at the Little Shit. He provides some comic relief here with his nuttiness. It's hilarious how he slobbers over Assad even though he has never met him and probably never will. In his demened mind, Assad has always been the good guy in Syria although many Syrians will tell him otherwise

And they wonder why they are called animals.
So that´s the "opposition" you´ve supported for a year now alongside with ISIS-Sally and co?

to any newcomers out there-----Meet captain blei------he INSISTS that anyone who does not kiss
the stinking asses of the murdering PAPA ASSAD and BABY ASSAD--------is---according to his
"logical mind" Kissing the asses of the equally disgusting asses of the ISIS dogs.-------he cannot
get his brain out of the sandbox--------social development and frontal lobe development eluded him

I just look upon him as a schizo stuck in his little room at the nut house, and the voices in his head (like schizos hear) tell him that Assad is an angel and all those who don't fall down at his feet are terrorist supporters. Schizo have sleep disorders, and as you can see, he posts an awful lot when others in Germany are sleeping. He probably also imagines that the police are harassing him when he goes out. All his claims that the police harass him are all in his head.
ISIS-Sally thinks she "talks down" from a superior point. But in reality, she has sold out her alleged values in exchange for the Islamist terrorpropganda she´s carrying out.

,It really is not nice to laugh at mentally ill people, but it can't be helped when we laugh at the Little Shit. He provides some comic relief here with his nuttiness. It's hilarious how he slobbers over Assad even though he has never met him and probably never will. In his demened mind, Assad has always been the good guy in Syria although many Syrians will tell him otherwise

I seems to me -----after reading lots of posts by Monte and Blei-----that they are, simply, ardent
Baathists. Just as there are ardent Nazis even in the US -------it is possible that some people
are attracted to the perversity of BAATHISM-------- I know nothing about their backgrounds----maybe
they were born into the filth. Every sick ideology attracts some followers

a kinda nice calm over-view of baathism-------I like the fact that it explains the
ADULATION of seventh century age of "ARAB CONQUEST" and CALIPHATE
BULLSHIT ----------- and it provides insight into that which lots of pro assad
people like to deny------to wit------it does boil down to CALIPHATISM

http://www.newrepublic.com/tags/back-book

reed Baathism---an Obituary at this site

What superior point? Ha ha ha. The fact that people support Israel or the US and think Assad is a genocidal mass murderer of his own people doesn't make them "ISIS supporters". Remove your head from Uranus.
ISIS-Sally:
Ousting Assad must to defeat Daesh | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ha ha ha. Thanks for disproving yourself, you fucking idiot. Yes, had it not been for Assad's genocidal behavior while the world sat by and watched, ISIS would not have even risen. That is nothing new.

What genocidal behavior you idiot. It is the U.S., Saudi and Israel backed Sunni rebels that are intent on committing genocide. They want to eliminate all non-Sunnis from Syria. There have been 250,000 deaths. 150,000 are combatants from both sides and 100,000 civilians most killed by the rebels. And, the chemical weapons have been used by the rebels, not the Syrian Army. The propaganda you spout is just that, propaganda.

Ha ha ha ha. Damn, you're even stupider and goofier than I thought.

United Nations: Assad’s Barrel Bombs Continue to Kill Syrian Civilians

Islamic State has killed many Syrians, but Assad’s forces have killed more

Assad's government still kills way more civilians than ISIS - Business Insider

For Every Syrian That ISIS Kills, Bashar Assad Kills Seven More

Last edited:

ISIS-Sally:

http://www.newsweek.com/united-nations-assads-barrel-bombs-continue-kill-syrian-civilians-347782

silly roudy------it's DA JOOOOOS

ISIS-Sally:

United Nations: Assad’s Barrel Bombs Continue to Kill Syrian Civilians

ALLAH AKBAR!

U.S. Backed Moderate Rebels Behead Captured Syrian Soldiers and Threaten Minority Groups

"The U.S. backed moderate rebel fighters from the “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) have released more images from the Hama Governorate’s northern countryside; this time, the images include the mutilated heads of captured Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldiers that were executed by these alleged “moderates” over the weekend.

In addition to the images released, the U.S. backed moderate rebels that are allied with the Syrian Al-Qaeda group “Jabhat Al-Nusra” and formerly with the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) also issued a threat to the Syrian ‘Alawi (Twelver branch of Shi’i Islam)population, which included a promise that they would behead more Syrian Arab Army soldiers, who they consider all Alawis, despite the army being predominately Sunni.

These images were released one week after the U.S. backed moderate rebel fighters from the Homs Governorate posted photos of beheaded soldiers from the civilian-led “National Defense Forces” (NDF) after a battle inside the Al-Rastan Plains.

The U.S. backed moderate rebels have attempted to distinguish themselves as a different breed of anti-government fighters than the hardline Islamist groups like Jabhat Al-Nusra and Jund Al-Islam; however, their recent actions have led many to question their ability to deviate away from these Jihadist groups, especially the Al-Qaeda affiliates."

U.S. Backed Moderate Rebels Behead Captured Syrian Soldiers and Threaten Minority Groups

Forum List

Back