Terrorist Acts th MSM Will Downplay

See something, say something.

So it happened in every state of the US?
And another tard jumps up and says "Look at me! I'm a tard! Dur Hurh Hurhhh Doiii!".

Hey-Guys-Look.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to mess up my YouTube algorithm.

Are you going to disclose the locale or not?
No bitch, because fuck you.

Watch the OP video and find out or don't, dumbass. IDGAF how ignorant you want to remain, and I'm not

spoon-feeding you. Fuck you.

It's true, hate for Jewish people is growing exponentially throughout the world.

It's true, hate for Jewish people is growing exponentially throughout the world.
Yep, the likes of those folk that are always spewing hatred towards George Soros, they absolutely hate Jews.

I don't want to mess up my YouTube algorithm.

Are you going to disclose the locale or not?
No. Why are you in this conversation without knowing any details provided.

(I'm trying to out do his writing style. How am I doing?)

INDIANAPOLIS — A woman labeled a “terrorist” by police is officially charged with three felony counts after attempting to commit a hate crime against a Jewish school. She instead drove her car, unknowingly, into a building used by an antisemitic sect of Black Hebrew Israelites.

Ruba Almaghtheh, 34, was officially charged on Wednesday with one count of intimidation, a Level 5 felony; criminal recklessness, a Level 6 felony, and institutional criminal mischief, a Level 6 felony.

“We cannot and will not tolerate hate in our community,” said Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears after announcing the charges.

According to previous reports, Almaghtheh rammed her vehicle into a building in the 3500 block of N. Keystone Avenue on Saturday night. Two adults and three children were inside the building at the time of the collision.

Almaghtheh’s attack has been called a hate crime by authorities as she purposely chose to target the building due to believing it was a Jewish school due to the “Hebrew Israelite” symbol on the front of the building.

Almaghtheh told police she had been watching news coverage of the Israel-Hamas war and was spurred into action for “her people back in Palestine” and admitting to ramming the “Jewish” building on purpose.

The funny thing is, not only is she a terrorist, she is a stupid terrorist. As she actually drove her car into a building owned by other anti-semites.

There, for those that are either too lazy to look up things on their own, or too lazy to reference anything they post.

The funny thing is, not only is she a terrorist, she is a stupid terrorist. As she actually drove her car into a building owned by other anti-semites.

There, for those that are either too lazy to look up things on their own, or too lazy to reference anything they post.
GOD IS GREAT! 😂

Yep, the likes of those folk that are always spewing hatred towards George Soros, they absolutely hate Jews.

There may be people who hate George Soros, but its for his subversive actions, not for being Jewish.

Forum List

Back