Terral's Conspiracies Compilation Thread

Hooray! Terral's back!

* Martial law will be declared on March 15, 2011. You have to give Terral credit. No cryptic postulations, no beating around the bush for him. He sticks his neck out and gives us an actual date.

* Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images. "Google Sky Administrators have deliberately blacked out a section of space that contains the recently-discovered Elenin Comet approaching Earth from the Leo Constellation that show a brown dwarf with three small moons ..."Oh, and Robert_Stephens is "our resident DoD/State Dept Op [who] has time to break from his propaganda campaign long enough to drop by and grace us with a few words on this topic." And what does Terral have to say to Mr. Stephens? ""Baaa!"

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.
* Alex Jones is also a part of the 9/11 conspiracy. In fact, as Terral points out "Alex Jones is running in place with the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement, which allows his New World Order bosses to control all sides of the debate. Let us see if the big mouth Jones is sitting in his chair doing the Show on March 15, 2011 or on vacation in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites. "

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

* Obama wasn't born in America Conspiracy

* The Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program conspiracy

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

Damn, I should have linked them all from the beginning

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

* Terral is "not ready" to draw any conclusions, but the facts are pretty obvious that the BP explosion was rigged so Obama could pass cap and trade. Did you know that "Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases ... and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis?" Just happens to be? Surely, this isn't a coincidence! Of course Haliburton is involved in this conspiracy! Plus, this Crisis has "yet to be explained." Oh, and BP hasn't contacted Terral yet about his solution to the crisis.

* The DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed, and that money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks conspiracy.

* Between March 6 and March 15, 2011 - in about one month - the magnetic poles will shift, causing mayhem and death as giant tidal waves and ocean waves wreak havoc on the earth. So buy silver!

* Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding. As Terral tells us "The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity." Actually, this isn't that nutty of a conspiracy theory. Not saying it is correct, but there are credible sources who question the US government's data. Of course, the idea that the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers is nuttier than hell, and is easily debunked here.

* The cosmos are aligned with the 9/11 attacks! And, predictably, it has something to do with bankers. What, I have no idea. of course, the government is covering it up. I'll let Terral explain. "The brown dwarf entering the inner parts of our solar system is preparing to make an orbit around the sun that happens once every 3600 years. The brown dwarf will be in perigee position nearest the sun on Sept. 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks; which Robert here seems to think is a mere coincidence. Leonid Elenin (weak profile) is a code word (topic) that contains the elements of the brown dwarf coming from the Leo Constellation (lion) and leonids are meteor showers. A 'nin' (link) is a 'person, obligation or duty,' which is the duty of the Globalists Banksters who have known about this 'event' for a very long time." If anyone can make sense of this, please let me know. UPDATE - Terral expands on his star/death/Rothschild theory. "August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves." I swear, I could think and think and think for years on end and never, ever come up with that.

Hi guys:

Many of you can remember laughing about my 'Buy Silver Now!' topic, when the silver price was 28.03 in late January. Here is the link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/152926-buy-silver-now.html

The price is now about 48 bucks, so I wanted to go post and update and guess what? Another Terral topic has been deleted ... again. Go figure ... That makes about a half dozen topics now that have vanished into thin air. No conspiracy here. Just move along ....

Hi guys:

Many of you can remember laughing about my 'Buy Silver Now!' topic, when the silver price was 28.03 in late January. Here is the link:

The price is now about 48 bucks, so I wanted to go post and update and guess what? Another Terral topic has been deleted ... again. Go figure ... That makes about a half dozen topics now that have vanished into thin air. No conspiracy here. Just move along ....

Yeah its all throughout here on this thread of Toto troll laughing at you showing of his ignorance. deleted huh? Looks like the truth hurts.

Hi guys:

Yeah its all throughout here on this thread of Toto troll laughing at you showing of his ignorance. deleted huh? Looks like the truth hurts.

What are you babbling about now, 9/11 inside nutjob?

Might as well start this back up again now that Terral's back.

Here is a website claiming Terral is a cult leader and scammer. I have no idea if this is true or not.

* Terral predicts earthquakes on April 2 2013 due to astrology.

* Martial law will be declared on March 15, 2011. You have to give Terral credit. No cryptic postulations, no beating around the bush for him. He sticks his neck out and gives us an actual date.

* Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images. "Google Sky Administrators have deliberately blacked out a section of space that contains the recently-discovered Elenin Comet approaching Earth from the Leo Constellation that show a brown dwarf with three small moons ..."Oh, and Robert_Stephens is "our resident DoD/State Dept Op [who] has time to break from his propaganda campaign long enough to drop by and grace us with a few words on this topic." And what does Terral have to say to Mr. Stephens? ""Baaa!"

* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.
* Alex Jones is also a part of the 9/11 conspiracy. In fact, as Terral points out "Alex Jones is running in place with the rest of the fake 911Truth Movement, which allows his New World Order bosses to control all sides of the debate. Let us see if the big mouth Jones is sitting in his chair doing the Show on March 15, 2011 or on vacation in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites. "

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State conspiracy.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK conspiracy

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons conspiracy

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico" conspiracy

* The moon landing was fake conspiracy.

* The "My current conclusion is that every Govt Agency of the USA is part of the ongoing 9/11 DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cover-up Operation ... " Conspiracy.

* The Warburgs/Rothschilds/Morgans/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve were behind 9/11 conspiracy.

* Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for "The House of Rothschild" Conspiracy. The Rothschilds own the Fed. (Of course, this is wrong.) Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama are all Rothschild puppets. That's because the Rothschilds have been killing Presidents since Lincoln.

* The Rothschilds are deliberately devaluing the euro to send "the European Union into Chaos for replacement by their New World Order."

* In fact, Obama was not born in the US, he is an illegal alien! Obama is analogous to Hitler. He is the "New World Order Messiah."

*Reptiles from outer space are walking amongst us. In Terral's own words, "Adam gave the Reptilian races their instructions NOT to interfere with the bearded races ... even before Eve was taken from his side. ... The Reptilian races run around in their spaceships looking for any evidence of the Messiah's return like 'he' (Adam) predicted thousands of years ago. Their technology is FAR advanced when compared to human technology today 'and' the aliens could have already enslaved everyone in this world a thousand times over IF that were there true intentions. No sir. The aliens remain in 'observer mode,' because they fear the rod of their father Adam;" Awesome.

* Silver is being manipulated and hoarded by, you guessed it, "Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Central Banks".

* "There are billions of barrels of oil under Gull Island, Alaska that the Govt and Big Oil does not want you to know about."

* "I have spent a good amount of time trying to help British Petroleum stop the supposed accidental Gulf Oil Spill." Did you know that the Gulf oil spill happened on April 20? Do you know what else happened on April 20? Me neither! But Terral thinks it somehow relates to 9/11. What, I have no idea. Maybe it was blown up by a bunch of dopers.

* Terral is "not ready" to draw any conclusions, but the facts are pretty obvious that the BP explosion was rigged so Obama could pass cap and trade. Did you know that "Halliburton is the contractor building REX84 Concentration Camps on US Military Bases ... and just happens to be the contractor responsible for the concrete work that was underway to begin this Crisis?" Just happens to be? Surely, this isn't a coincidence! Of course Haliburton is involved in this conspiracy! Plus, this Crisis has "yet to be explained." Oh, and BP hasn't contacted Terral yet about his solution to the crisis.

* The DoD misplaced 2.3 TRILLION dollars (with a T), just prior to these 9/11 attacks and the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts searching for the missing money were killed, and that money remains missing to this day along with other assets that were stolen under the cover of the 9/11 attacks conspiracy.

* Between March 6 and March 15, 2011 - in about one month - the magnetic poles will shift, causing mayhem and death as giant tidal waves and ocean waves wreak havoc on the earth. So buy silver!

* Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding. As Terral tells us "The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity." Actually, this isn't that nutty of a conspiracy theory. Not saying it is correct, but there are credible sources who question the US government's data. Of course, the idea that the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers is nuttier than hell, and is easily debunked here.

* The cosmos are aligned with the 9/11 attacks! And, predictably, it has something to do with bankers. What, I have no idea. of course, the government is covering it up. I'll let Terral explain. "The brown dwarf entering the inner parts of our solar system is preparing to make an orbit around the sun that happens once every 3600 years. The brown dwarf will be in perigee position nearest the sun on Sept. 11, 2011, or exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks; which Robert here seems to think is a mere coincidence. Leonid Elenin (weak profile) is a code word (topic) that contains the elements of the brown dwarf coming from the Leo Constellation (lion) and leonids are meteor showers. A 'nin' (link) is a 'person, obligation or duty,' which is the duty of the Globalists Banksters who have known about this 'event' for a very long time." If anyone can make sense of this, please let me know. UPDATE - Terral expands on his star/death/Rothschild theory. "August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves." I swear, I could think and think and think for years on end and never, ever come up with that.

Last edited:
Might as well start this back up again now that Terral's back.

Here is a website claiming Terral is a cult leader and scammer. I have no idea if this is true or not.

* Terral predicts earthquakes on April 2 2013 due to astrology.

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State conspiracy.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK conspiracy

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons conspiracy

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico" conspiracy

* The moon landing was fake conspiracy.

Having never encountered Terral I would have had to start at ground zero. Thanks to your compilation that is unnecessary. So is he just a foil-hatted loon or an entertainer who plays at CTs? Either way he makes a fine pet but I hope you keep a tight leash on him.
Thanks again. :D

Terral is not only a foil-hatted loon, he is foil-hatted loon royalty. He went from here to an internet radio show.
In my opinion, taking advantage of the mentally deficient in order to achieve wealth or fame is despicable. Yet, that describes Terral

Terral is not only a foil-hatted loon, he is foil-hatted loon royalty. He went from here to an internet radio show.
In my opinion, taking advantage of the mentally deficient in order to achieve wealth or fame is despicable. Yet, that describes Terral

Everyone is entitled to earn a living, even those who do it as big fish in small mud ponds. However there is something both unseemly and pernicious about doing it on the backs of those who can't intellectually defend themselves. Still, if it garners grants or sells advertising... :D

Everyone is entitled to earn a living, even those who do it as big fish in small mud ponds. However there is something both unseemly and pernicious about doing it on the backs of those who can't intellectually defend themselves. Still, if it garners grants or sells advertising... :D

making porn, even snuff films, would be a more honest way to make money......

Forum List

Back