Tens of millions to endure coast to coast snow and.....

record breaking blast of arctic cold...……..:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/march-roars-in-like-a-lion-millions-to-endure-coast-to-coast-snow-then-punishing-blast-of-record-cold/ar-BBUeRtV?ocid=spartandhp

Top stories on MSN and DRUDGE right now. Hmmm...…..wonder the effects it will have on peoples perceptions of global warming? Not at all likely we will be seeing Al Gore in the news!:flirtysmile4:. Ever notice that? The guy is in disappear mode all winter but as soon as we get an early spring temp of 80 degree's somewhere, here he comes!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

"Extreme weather" associated with global warming would cut in both directions. I don't deny climate change. I deny humans are a significant contributor. I deny that the gloom and doom models are anywhere close to accurate.

Same here....and thats the feeling of most people. We have some folks out there that are wired to tend to getting hysterical about st00pid stuff....they think every problem has a solution if we just try hard enough! Funny shit......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/march-roars-in-like-a-lion-millions-to-endure-coast-to-coast-snow-then-punishing-blast-of-record-cold/ar-BBUeRtV?ocid=spartandhp

Top stories on MSN and DRUDGE right now. Hmmm...…..wonder the effects it will have on peoples perceptions of global warming? Not at all likely we will be seeing Al Gore in the news!:flirtysmile4:. Ever notice that? The guy is in disappear mode all winter but as soon as we get an early spring temp of 80 degree's somewhere, here he comes!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

"Extreme weather" associated with global warming would cut in both directions. I don't deny climate change. I deny humans are a significant contributor. I deny that the gloom and doom models are anywhere close to accurate.

Same here....and thats the feeling of most people. We have some folks out there that are wired to tend to getting hysterical about st00pid stuff....they think every problem has a solution if we just try hard enough! Funny shit......

The real problem is trying to force a solution for a problem that just doesn't exist...

Since 2015, at least 18 papers have been published suggesting the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events — droughts, floods, and storms — have either been reduced or no detectable trend is indicated for recent decades. This directly contradicts the claim that the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events will worsen due to rising CO2 concentrations. I can provide a list of the papers if you like. Extreme weather is just one more act of doubling down on failure by the climate science community...

Thanks you but no thanks on the links. Climate is generally warming. It has since the end of the little ice age. We are in a warming cycle. I am all for reducing pollution because pollution not so great. I am just not willing to abandon civilization to do it.

The real problem is trying to force a solution for a problem that just doesn't exist...

We definitely have negative impacts on habitats and have plenty more to do with reducing pollution, so I have no problem with conservation efforts. The sad part of the AGW hysteria though is the the party that paints itself as looking out for the poor and working class would absolutely destroy the poor and working classes if even half of their proposals were ever implemented.

We definitely have negative impacts on habitats and have plenty more to do with reducing pollution, so I have no problem with conservation efforts. The sad part of the AGW hysteria though is the the party that paints itself as looking out for the poor and working class would absolutely destroy the poor and working classes if even half of their proposals were ever implemented.

Of course we do...there are real and pressing problems in our environment to which there are real solutions...the problem is that climate science, and the global warming scam is sucking all of the air out of the room and all the treasure out of the coffers...they want trillions and for what? Nearly a trillion dollars has already been flushed down the climate science toilet in the past 3 decades and warmers can't name a single thing that climate science has made better...what could we have done towards cleaning up the environment during that same time with nearly a trillion dollars to spend on the issue?

Till this climate hoax is dead though, I am afraid that none of the real problems are going to be addressed..

Forum List

Back