Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want.

I agree, but just because they can doesn't mean they should. What he is doing is neither moral nor ethical, but let his business suffer the consequences as they may.
Isn't that the point? The government has no part in deciding who is or isn't a successful business owner.

Trump seems to stick his nose in businesses a little too much. And he use to be so NOT pro life. He loved and wanted back a gay jew Cohen, he got a jew Cohen, wonder if he is upset he is not gay.
When you wake up the first thought you have is that Trump is POTUS and it sets your nerves on edge.

No just saying Trump loved his gay Jewish lawyer, and is looking for him.

They'll go off the rails.....gays can't help themselves
Right. Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves. You just sit back glibly and sneer oblivious to the anti-American sentiment you celebrate. Shameful.
You dont either, if you support certain classes or groups of people getting special rights. Or lose of human rights to private property
"Special Rights" has been a bigot's dog whistle for generations. Nobody I saw asking for "special rights". People are just asking for the same rights everyone is supposed to enjoy.

Rights are not a zero sum game. When all rights are extended to all citizens, others do not see their rights curtailed. Unless you consider the right to discriminate a protected right.
So, you are saying that other people have rights to other peoples property? Seriously?
Other people have the right to patronize whatever busineythey wish so long as those patrons are law abiding citizens.

If you own a business, you also own a business license.

And that license can be taken away.

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter

Right. Because everybody should just roll over whenever they are discriminated against.

You idiot bigots don't care about equal rights because you have never had to fight for them yourselves. You just sit back glibly and sneer oblivious to the anti-American sentiment you celebrate. Shameful.

Nice...."you bigots"? GFY
What else should we call someone who believes law abiding citizens should be discriminated against?
What should we call people that dont support human rights and individuality?
Bigots.

Either way I think ANY store owner should be allowed to deny service to WHOEVER they want.

I agree, but just because they can doesn't mean they should. What he is doing is neither moral nor ethical, but let his business suffer the consequences as they may.
Isn't that the point? The government has no part in deciding who is or isn't a successful business owner.

Trump seems to stick his nose in businesses a little too much. And he use to be so NOT pro life. He loved and wanted back a gay jew Cohen, he got a jew Cohen, wonder if he is upset he is not gay.
When you wake up the first thought you have is that Trump is POTUS and it sets your nerves on edge.

No just saying Trump loved his gay Jewish lawyer, and is looking for him.
And I'm just saying Trump had nothing to do with this guy and his sign. Take a break sheesh.

What a fucking idiot. TN has no PA law that says you MUST serve the gays.
Does it have any PA laws? What prevents TN businesses from refusing to serve blacks? Women?
If there is federal legislation about that, why do states need PA laws anyway?

He claims to be a Christian

He says Religion is under attack

He thinks that Gays are a part of that attack and does not want to profit from them.

What am I missing here?

You dont either, if you support certain classes or groups of people getting special rights. Or lose of human rights to private property
"Special Rights" has been a bigot's dog whistle for generations. Nobody I saw asking for "special rights". People are just asking for the same rights everyone is supposed to enjoy.

Rights are not a zero sum game. When all rights are extended to all citizens, others do not see their rights curtailed. Unless you consider the right to discriminate a protected right.
So, you are saying that other people have rights to other peoples property? Seriously?
Other people have the right to patronize whatever busineythey wish so long as those patrons are law abiding citizens.

Bullshit. Your social bedwetting doesnt trump human rights and individuality.
PA laws ARE discrimination. Why do you support institutional discrimination? I thought we had moved passed that with jim crow?
You support institutional discrimination, violations of human rights and individuality. You, sir, are a statist and a bigot.

And that license can be taken away.

For?

I am PRO the Separation of Church and State.
So lets see, a gay man can't go in his store and buy anything. I would , if I were gay, sue the hell out of him.
For what?
discrimination and breaking the law.
breaking what law?
Stop acting like you are against discrimination. You love it when it forwards your agenda.

DA JOOOOOS!!!!!

She'd discriminate against one in a NY min

PA laws ARE discrimination. Why do you support institutional discrimination? I thought we had moved passed that with jim crow?
You support institutional discrimination, violations of human rights and individuality. You, sir, are a statist and a bigot.
Let me get this straight. You applaud a store owner putting a sign in his window that says "No Gays Allowed" and then say he is within his right to discriminate. Then you call me a bigot for calling his actions and your support of his actions bigoted.

That's some World Class rhetorical gymnastics there! Have you ever considered a class in Philosophy at a community college? You might find it illuminating.

Let me get this straight. You applaud a store owner putting a sign in his window that says "No Gays Allowed" and then say he is within his right to discriminate. Then you call me a bigot for calling his actions and your support of his actions bigoted.

That's some World Class rhetorical gymnastics there! Have you ever considered a class in Philosophy at a community college? You might find it illuminating.
Do you know what bigotry is? Apparently not, or you think YOUR beliefs are exempt. Which wouldnt surprise me. Statists tend to think they know whats best for everyone.
He is a bigot too. Hell man, 99.7% of people on this planet are bigots. Why act like its such a big deal? Because its a social taboo? LOL grow up.
People have a right to be bigots. They have a right to discriminate as long as it doesnt impede on someone elses rights. No one has a right to my property except me. The govt shouldnt tell me how to run my business.
Of course, i may be biased. I am no fascist.

Do you know what bigotry is? Apparently not, or you think YOUR beliefs are exempt. Which wouldnt surprise me. Statists tend to think they know whats best for everyone.
He is a bigot too. Hell man, 99.7% of people on this planet are bigots. Why act like its such a big deal? Because its a social taboo? LOL grow up.
People have a right to be bigots. They have a right to discriminate as long as it doesnt impede on someone elses rights. No one has a right to my property except me. The govt shouldnt tell me how to run my business.

Everyone is bigoted against something...it's human nature. Hate Jews or even "Zionists"...you're a bigot. Hate republicans? You're a bigot

Everyone is bigoted against something...it's human nature. Hate Jews or even "Zionists"...you're a bigot. Hate republicans? You're a bigot
Logic is unnecessary, Sassy!! Are you bigoted against dumb people!?!

Logic is unnecessary, Sassy!! Are you bigoted against dumb people!?!

The point is the left weaponizes it....like they did with racist

Forum List

Back