Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Crappy Insurance

[

You could start a thread and put it to a vote. Let everyone vote who is more trustworthy. Joe Fucknuts or Mudwhistle.

I'm afraid you'd be very disappointed.

Yeah, guy, the last time I tried a poll to see how "not crazy" the rank and file of USMB is when I honestly asked how many people really, really thought that Obama was born in Keyna.

And found out that 25% of them thought he was and 25% were "not sure".

Whatever. Looks like you're stuttering. I think your resolve is going by the wayside, bud.

Obama was born in Hawaii, but his heart isn't in America.

I think Obama has some funny business going on with his bc. He might have had it changed so he could apply for college as a foreign student. Who knows what this lying prick has done.

I'm sorry, but your reputation isn't going to get any better by lying about me or putting words in my mouth, which you constantly do.

I don't support insurance companies. I think they're dishonest and will screw you over at the drop of a hat. I passed my life insurance licensing test 20 years ago when I first retired from the military. I got out of the business really quick. It can be really cutthroat.

Insurance companies are in business to make money. That is a fact you libs can't seem to understand. The whole point of running a business is to make a friggen profit. Hopefully you can provide a product or service someone will pay you for. Unfortunately the Obama Administration knows this and gave them no choice other than screw over their subscribers. He knew that once Obamacare kicked in, once the mandates kicked in, insurance providers would be dropping subscribers in droves. You can't expect a company to lose money dumbass. They can't stay in business if they did. It's the law of economics.

Jesus you're stupid.

So you found something else to fail at, then?

the problem is, Medicare ALREADY provides good service without making a profit.

Telling these companies they can't take their money and then cheat their customer isn't a burden, it's what we EXPECT government to do. Otherwise, there's really no way businesses can survive and operate.

[

Whatever. Looks like you're stuttering. I think your resolve is going by the wayside, bud.

I think Obama has some funny business going on with his bc. He might have had it changed so he could apply for college as a foreign student. Who knows what this lying prick has done.

birther+obama+thats+a+relief.JPG

I'm sorry, but your reputation isn't going to get any better by lying about me or putting words in my mouth, which you constantly do.

I don't support insurance companies. I think they're dishonest and will screw you over at the drop of a hat. I passed my life insurance licensing test 20 years ago when I first retired from the military. I got out of the business really quick. It can be really cutthroat.

Insurance companies are in business to make money. That is a fact you libs can't seem to understand. The whole point of running a business is to make a friggen profit. Hopefully you can provide a product or service someone will pay you for. Unfortunately the Obama Administration knows this and gave them no choice other than screw over their subscribers. He knew that once Obamacare kicked in, once the mandates kicked in, insurance providers would be dropping subscribers in droves. You can't expect a company to lose money dumbass. They can't stay in business if they did. It's the law of economics.

Jesus you're stupid.

So you found something else to fail at, then?

the problem is, Medicare ALREADY provides good service without making a profit.

Telling these companies they can't take their money and then cheat their customer isn't a burden, it's what we EXPECT government to do. Otherwise, there's really no way businesses can survive and operate.

Medicare isn't a private business that doesn't rely on tax dollars to operate. It is also operating at a loss. Medicare also has this crazy habit of shafting doctors. When they do the doctors drop medicare patients when they grow tired of getting screwed over.

I'm not sure what your point is other than you don't understand the difference between government and the private sector. Insurance companies don't have the resources that the government has. They are a slave to the market.

Last edited:
Medicare isn't a private business that doesn't rely on tax dollars to operate. It is also operating at a loss. Medicare also has this crazy habit of shafting doctors. When they do the doctors drop medicare patients when they grow tired of getting screwed over.

I'm not sure what your point is other than you don't understand the difference between government and the private sector. Insurance companies don't have the resources that the government has. They are a slave to the market.

Simple solution to that. You drop medicare patients, we yank your medical license. Have a good time working at McDonalds, buddy!

Sorry, paying doctors what it actually costs to provide the service is not screwing them.

Frankly, you are making a good argument as to why we should just chuck private insurance and go single payer, even if you don't realize it.

[

So you respond to my cartoon with a silly cartoon of your own.

That's really effective.

Simple solution to that. You drop medicare patients, we yank your medical license. Have a good time working at McDonalds, buddy!

Sorry, paying doctors what it actually costs to provide the service is not screwing them.

Frankly, you are making a good argument as to why we should just chuck private insurance and go single payer, even if you don't realize it.

Show me the law that says you can yank someone's license to practice if they don't deal with a dishonest government program. I'd like to see this.

And paying what you think is fair should work for everyone. I could say that a cartload of groceries should only cost $5. Let Walmart settle for that.

[

That's really effective.

I think there's just nothing more to say to people who are soooo full of hate for this man that you will believe any crazy horseshit.

Hey, you know, maybe instead of screaming crazy things to get me to vote against Obama, you might want to come up with good reasons why I should vote for your guys.

Not helping big corporations screw me at every oppurtunity would be a good start.

[

Show me the law that says you can yank someone's license to practice if they don't deal with a dishonest government program. I'd like to see this.

And paying what you think is fair should work for everyone. I could say that a cartload of groceries should only cost $5. Let Walmart settle for that.

It's a government license. The government giveth, the government taketh away.

And when Medicare is the only game in town, as I think it inevitably will be, they're just going to have to learn to stop whining.

[

It's a government license. The government giveth, the government taketh away.

And when Medicare is the only game in town, as I think it inevitably will be, they're just going to have to learn to stop whining.

So oppressive government is what you like.

As long as it's somebody else getting screwed you support it.

Duly noted.

Freedom is a thing of the past.

Libs like you are pissing all over the Bill of Rights and you think you're justified. If brains where explosives you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

The less of you the the better is what I think.

That's really effective.

I think there's just nothing more to say to people who are soooo full of hate for this man that you will believe any crazy horseshit.

Hey, you know, maybe instead of screaming crazy things to get me to vote against Obama, you might want to come up with good reasons why I should vote for your guys.

Not helping big corporations screw me at every oppurtunity would be a good start.

Something to be said about ingrates that still believe his deceptions.

What are their real motivations? Hatred for Christians is probably yours.

[

Duly noted.

Libs like you are pissing all over the Bill of Rights and you think you're justified. If brains where explosives you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.

Whenever I hear one of you jokers say "Freedom", I grab my wallet, as it usually means the "Freedom" of the rich to abuse the rest of us.

Medicare works just fine. It provides good quality service to people private insurance wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole- namely Old and Sick People.

And sorry, rich doctors and rich insurance companies I don't spend a lot of time worrying about. They'll still be rich when this is all over.

[

Duly noted.

Whenever I hear one of you jokers say "Freedom", I grab my wallet, as it usually means the "Freedom" of the rich to abuse the rest of us.

Medicare works just fine. It provides good quality service to people private insurance wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole- namely Old and Sick People.

And sorry, rich doctors and rich insurance companies I don't spend a lot of time worrying about. They'll still be rich when this is all over.

They'll be retired.

If driving doctors into retirement is your goal then you're doing a good job.

By the way, if you hate the rich why do you support them so vehemently?

Obama and his cohorts are after all getting rich while standing on our throats.

Is it how you got rich that matters?

Lying to 300 million Americans or working hard to earn your money? Which I's more acceptable? Most doctors had work their asses off to become welloff. All Obama had to do was check his conscience at the door and lie his ass off, telling hateful bigotted numbnuts what they want to hear and then doing the opposite.

What about my rights to not use part of my tax monies to compensate for losses due to cheap insurance that doesn't fully pay the bill?

OR

Does this opinion of the Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn have more to do with insurance companies ability to make higher profits from crap policies?

Read more at Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Cheap Shoes, Crappy Insurance

There's too much freedom going on here.
The government needs to do something about that.
And they should get the IRS involved.

so some site called wonkette is an expert on what is crappy and not crappy insurance

aren't you all impressed? Obama can tell us what insurance is good and bad, but Mrs. Blackburn well, how DARE she eh

those are the stupid kind of articles you get over there folks

don't go to that crappy site

Last edited:
Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Cheap Shoes, Crappy Insurance[/url]

It's amusing to see the Left, who are so sure they are defending liberty, happily imposing their own definitions of what is "good insurance" on us without regard to what others believe.

Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Cheap Shoes, Crappy Insurance[/url]

It's amusing to see the Left, who are so sure they are defending liberty, happily imposing their own definitions of what is "good insurance" on us without regard to what others believe.

they are just being good little comrades to their party and Dear Leader
must spread the crap no matter how stupid

My doctor right now clears LESS per visit from insurance and Medicare reimbursement than my Veterinarian does..

I found a charge for a $22 blood draw that was kicked down to $3 by the insurance companies.. Try running a private practice with those kind of margins.. Or a $130 visit charge knocked down to $30.. You can't get a plumber to show up for $30.

JoeB deserves only a NURSE PRACTITIONER at the rates that he thinks "are fair".. And that's exactly what we're all gonna get if we allow Govt to redesign our health care system on the basis of "fairness".

What about my rights to not use part of my tax monies to compensate for losses due to cheap insurance that doesn't fully pay the bill?

OR

Does this opinion of the Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn have more to do with insurance companies ability to make higher profits from crap policies?

Read more at Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn Defends Sacred Right To Buy Cheap Shoes, Crappy Insurance

There's too much freedom going on here.
The government needs to do something about that.
And they should get the IRS involved.

Extreeeeeme right screeactionary!!!!

Forum List

Back