TENNESSEE: Female cop ambushed as she gets home from work; She wins. Thug shot dead.

Just a thug targeting a female -- period. Any evidence he knew she was a cop? If not, what we have is an armed citizen defending against criminal aggression.

If more citizens were armed there would be a lot less street crime.
You bet. That`s why the UK and Japan have so little street crime. Everybody is packing and yes Mike, I`m making fun of your uncomplicated thinking.
Yeah, cuz the UK and Japan are just like America in every other way.

Talk about uncomplicated thinking.
Listen up koshergirl. There are bad people everywhere but the 2 countries I mentioned choose to not give them guns. They don`t have a group that lobbies for guns/criminals.
Shut the fuck up. In THIS country, the most dangerous places to be are the places where guns are banned. And in THIS country, we have the right to bear arms. So get over it.
I hate to break your little snot bubble Butch but that gun free zone nonsense has been put to rest.Debunking the Gun Free Zone Myth: “Mass Murder Magnets”
No, it hasn't. You're a good lemming, though.

"92% of mass public shootings between January 2009 and July 2014 took place in gun-free zones."
http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/CPRC-Mass-Shooting-Analysis-Bloomberg2.pdf

Just a thug targeting a female -- period. Any evidence he knew she was a cop? If not, what we have is an armed citizen defending against criminal aggression.

If more citizens were armed there would be a lot less street crime.
You bet. That`s why the UK and Japan have so little street crime. Everybody is packing and yes Mike, I`m making fun of your uncomplicated thinking.

Listen up koshergirl. There are bad people everywhere but the 2 countries I mentioned choose to not give them guns. They don`t have a group that lobbies for guns/criminals.
The UK's violent crime rate is higher than the US. Educate your silly ass.
Indeed! They have more stabbings and fist fights but when it comes to movie theater and school shootings we`re #1. See the difference?
No. We have more gun violence because we have more guns, but taking away guns didn't make the UK any safer. Cute how you left out murder. That's higher in the UK too.

The UK's violent crime rate is higher than the US. Educate your silly ass.
Indeed! They have more stabbings and fist fights but when it comes to movie theater and school shootings we`re #1. See the difference?
No. We have more gun violence because we have more guns, but taking away guns didn't make the UK any safer. Cute how you left out murder. That's higher in the UK too.
Also wrong.

We have more gun violence because we have a huge criminal culture in our cities, that has been grown and protected by progressives for decades.

Forum List

Back