Ten U.S. Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan...

Al Quada can go anywhere. .

That is an irrelevant fact.

AQ is merely a bogeyman used by the War Party in order to have an excuse to transfer monies to the War Profiteers - the military industrial complex.

Secondly, the welfare state considers the GI's as "employed" hence it has an excuse to continue payments. If they were to come back to the US they would have to be counted as unemployed.

I hear the bogeyman argument an awful lot. Do us all a favor and name names. Don't just rely on the "they are doing it all to us" effect. If you think someone is playing us, name some names, don't just use a generic phrase such as "War Party".

Al Quada can go anywhere. .

That is an irrelevant fact.

AQ is merely a bogeyman used by the War Party in order to have an excuse to transfer monies to the War Profiteers - the military industrial complex.

Secondly, the welfare state considers the GI's as "employed" hence it has an excuse to continue payments. If they were to come back to the US they would have to be counted as unemployed.

Just further proof that you "truther" fools are completely clueless.

Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

how come i have a feeling you didnt complain about bush spending months on vacation in crawford while our service members were getting killed in iraq?

Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

how come i have a feeling you didnt complain about bush spending months on vacation in crawford while our service members were getting killed in iraq?
Funny, but I don't remember ground commanders in Iraq complaining that Bush wasn't communicating with them.

Funny, but I don't remember ground commanders in Iraq complaining that Bush wasn't communicating with them.

funny but i often hear people saying politicians should stay out of the way and let the military run the war, which is it? you want the generals running it or the president micromanaging it?

The chain of command is running the way it should be run. Obama will decide this week, and McChrystal will go with it or retire. No middle ground there.

funny but i often hear people saying politicians should stay out of the way and let the military run the war, which is it? you want the generals running it or the president micromanaging it?
All Obama has to do is listen to his commanders, and sign the executive orders.
The generals run the wars, no micromanaging necessary by the president. Particularly when said president hasn't managed a damn thing in his life. Christ, that moron even admitted during the campaign that his wife manages the friggin' checkbook, and that his grandmother managed his checkbook while he was in college.
This country doesn't need Obama managing a thing. Particularly COMBAT missions.

The generals run the wars, no micromanaging necessary by the president. Particularly when said president hasn't managed a damn thing in his life. Christ, that moron even admitted during the campaign that his wife manages the friggin' checkbook, and that his grandmother managed his checkbook while he was in college.

so first you are angry that he is not involved and then you say he shouldnt be involved, make up your mind.

and one wasnt complaing about Obama this is another out of context right wing nutjob talking point, and with the chain of command President Obama should be speaking to the joints chiefs of staff and they should be dealing with the generals in theater.

the comanders in iraq were probably damn glad the draft evader bush was on vacation rather than sticking his nose into the every day going ons in iraq.

so first you are angry that he is not involved and then you say he shouldnt be involved, make up your mind.
His only involvement is signing the executive orders, authorizing his commanders requests. Other than that, he needs to stay out of it. There is no need for him to mull this over for weeks on end, while our death rate over there continues to rise at an alarming rate. He's playing politics on this, and that is the main reason why you idiots should not have elected him in the first place. He's clueless. He has never run a damn thing in his life. Has never run his life. Has never run a household. Has never run a business. Has never run a city. Has never run a state. And you FOOLS thought he was fully qualified to run this great country. Well, we are now seeing that you FOOLS made a huge mistake.
Quit trying to spin it, because you know your beloved messiah is looking like a complete idiot on this issue.
Remember one thing. OBAMA STATED THAT A TROOP SURGE IN IRAQ WOULD NEVER WORK.
Yeah, he's clueless alright!

and one wasnt complaing about Obama this is another out of context right wing nutjob talking point, and with the chain of command President Obama should be speaking to the joints chiefs of staff and they should be dealing with the generals in theater.

the comanders in iraq were probably damn glad the draft evader bush was on vacation rather than sticking his nose into the every day going ons in iraq.
So where is your proof that Bush evaded the draft?
Bush volunteered, therefore, drafting him was never necessary.
Seriously, you just deemed yourself null and void.
Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!
How old are you?
Do you remember Desert shield/Desert storm?
Do you remember that there were two ground commanders who were running that war?
Two ground commanders that held daily briefings with not only Bush 1, but the american public everynight on TV?
Do you know the names of those two commanders?
Do you remember one of them telling the american people that "first we're going to cut off the Iraqi army, and then we're going to KILL IT!,?
Do you have a clue ABOUT ANYTHING?
Bush evaded the draft!
What a clueless friggin' moron you are!
LMAO!:lol:

How old are you?
Do you remember that there were two ground commanders who were running that war?
Two ground commanders that held daily briefings with not only Bush 1, but the american public everynight on TV?
Do you remember one of them telling the american people that "first we're going to cut off the Iraqi army, and then we're going to KILL IT!,?
Bush evaded the draft!

you were in the military yet you dont know that joning the National Guard during Vietnam was the rich boys way of evading the draft and not having to go to vietnam? i guess you dont have to pass any intelligence tests to get into the rangers.

Yeah... move over Moe...noose4 is taking your place as a fricken left wing loon stooge.

Bush..THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the Armed Forces of the U.S.A. was in constant communication with the ground commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan...unlike Obama who chose to spend his time in an Amsterdam coffee shop toking up some Lebanese blond and grovelling at the feet of the IOC begging for the 2016 games to be held in Chicago.

Yea remember back in the good ole days when the Liberals and especially the Liberal Media used to at least pretend they cared about our kids? I guess there's no need for them to pretend anymore now that they have the power back. Remember the Liberal Media's daily ghoulish body counts? Just not seeing those anymore huh? Gee i wonder why? Remember when the Liberal Media used to become orgasmic plastering our fallen kids' faces all over TV? Not seeing too much of that anymore either huh? Ahh yes,the good ole days. Oh well i guess dead kids are no longer useful to the Liberals. What a shame. :(

Yeah... move over Moe...noose4 is taking your place as a fricken left wing loon stooge.

Bush..THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the Armed Forces of the U.S.A. was in constant communication with the ground commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan...unlike Obama who chose to spend his time in an Amsterdam coffee shop toking up some Lebanese blond and grovelling at the feet of the IOC begging for the 2016 games to be held in Chicago.

yes and that worked out fine didnt it? bush's iraq has lasted longer than ww2 did.

How old are you?
Bush evaded the draft!

you were in the military yet you dont know that joning the National Guard during Vietnam was the rich boys way of evading the draft and not having to go to vietnam? i guess you dont have to pass any intelligence tests to get into the rangers.
Oh really, so, got tell that to all those in the National Guard who shed blood over there. It looks like their attempt to "evade the draft by joining the Guard" seriously failed.
Seriously, you're a friggin' idiot!
And I notice how you completely failed to address the Desert Storm questions.
Christ, liberals are friggin' morons!

Last edited:
How old are you?
Bush evaded the draft!

Oh really, so, got tell that to all those in the National Guard who shed blood over there. It looks like their attempt to "evade the draft by joining the Guard" seriously failed.
And I notice how you completely failed toi address the Desert Storm questions.

here's the numbers hot shot:

Vietnam War Statistics

out of the 58,156 killed in vietnam 101 were from the National Guard, all in all the guard was a pretty safe place to be regarding the Vietnam war and that is why people like bush and quayle and other sons of privilege joined it instead of waiting for the draft or going into active duty military.

And I notice how you completely failed toi address the Desert Storm questions.

here's the numbers hot shot:

Vietnam War Statistics

out of the 58,156 killed in vietnam 101 were from the National Guard, all in all the guard was a pretty safe place to be regarding the Vietnam war and that is why people like bush and quayle and other sons of privilege joined it instead of waiting for the draft or going into active duty military.
So, you fully proved the point that joining the guard wasn't a safe bet, and that there was STILL a chance of being sent over there.
So, what we have proven here, is that Bush in NO WAY dodged the draft, AS YOU CLAIMED and, joining the Guard was no guarantee of not going over there.
Good job!
And where was Bill Clinton, btw?
I see you are still avoiding the Desert Storm Questions also.

Al Gore and John Kerry were in the Nam, Bush was in the Air National Guard, Clinton was avoiding the draft, and you, WickedJester, have very little idea of what you are talking about. The Guard was a good, safe bet during Vietnam, you darn betcha.

Forum List

Back