Ten U.S. Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan...

Yea the corrupt Liberal Media just couldn't wait to plaster our fallen kids' faces all over TV back when Bush was President. They just don't seem to care as much about our kids anymore now that their Hopey Changey is President. Pretty awful stuff.

Yea the corrupt Liberal Media just couldn't wait to plaster our fallen kids' faces all over TV back when Bush was President. They just don't seem to care as much about our kids anymore now that their Hopey Changey is President. Pretty awful stuff.

You ignore all common sense, all links, all posts, and all logic. Therefore, you can go fuck yourself and stop wasting space over lies.

You ignore all common sense, all links, all posts, and all logic. Therefore, you can go fuck yourself and stop wasting space over lies.

I gave few links, facts in post #19. Take a look at them and tell me are they lies?

Ame®icano;1580708 said:
I gave few links, facts in post #19. Take a look at them and tell me are they lies?

Post #12 and #17. Liberal media has the Afghanistan war plastered on the front headlines. Fox News has it nowhere near the front. So the whole "Liberal media doesn't care" stuff is a myth and bullshit.

Ame®icano;1580708 said:

Post #12 and #17. Liberal media has the Afghanistan war plastered on the front headlines. Fox News has it nowhere near the front. So the whole "Liberal media doesn't care" stuff is a myth and bullshit.

Oh, I see...

In post #12 you linked to home page of all liberal media, but with Fox you gave a link to a specific story. That's the fact.

Now, tell me where is the Congress outrage? Remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKEKmSHl_I]YouTube - JULY 17 IRAQ RALLY: Sen. Dick Durbin[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_LkW3MMI1g]YouTube - US Rep. John Murtha calling for troops to pull out of Iraq[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXaoavV1d4s]YouTube - John Kerry calls American troops terrorists[/ame]

Where are they now?

Dogbert is correct, and Americano is lost. Period. Far right contoids are playing politics while Americans are dying overseas. Absolutely pathetic and will be remembered in the next elections.

Ame®icano;1580750 said:
Oh, I see...

In post #12 you linked to home page of all liberal media, but with Fox you gave a link to a specific story. That's the fact.

Where are they now?

Three fools, really? That's what you link me to? Did you not care to read my comments to the Fox News link? Look to the right, no Afghanistan story was in the top 5 most read articles at the time. In fact, if you look now at the top ten, not one article.

Ame®icano;1580353 said:
Ame®icano;1580329 said:
Where is the outrage?

The outrage for the death of ten soldiers or the outrage that Obama had dinner with his wife?

I am talking about outrage of liberals who screamed every day about the war when Bush was president.

Just, their outrage was never about the war. The war was a tool to be used against the GOP to get a Dem in office. OK, they are in the office... where is the outrage?

And, with the media today, I almost forgot we are still fighting two wars.

You mean the outrage that we dropped the ball in Afghanistan and went to Iraq? That outrage, right?

Ame®icano;1580353 said:
The outrage for the death of ten soldiers or the outrage that Obama had dinner with his wife?

I am talking about outrage of liberals who screamed every day about the war when Bush was president.

Just, their outrage was never about the war. The war was a tool to be used against the GOP to get a Dem in office. OK, they are in the office... where is the outrage?

You mean the outrage that we dropped the ball in Afghanistan and went to Iraq? That outrage, right?

Whose outrage?

Sadly, If Bush had done his job and actually went after terrorists, we would be out of Afghanistan by now.

For him to trump up reasons to attack Iraq and allow the Talliban to retake Afghanistan is criminal.

Part of the reason "We the People" voted out the republicans

This is link you provided. A link to a STORY.

And how about for Fox News?

Steelers QB Connected to Another Lawsuit - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Not even in the top 5 most read articles.

You should really stop being dishonest.

This is a home page...

FoxNews Home page

fnchome.jpg

So tell me, who is dishonest?

Last edited:
Sadly, If Bush had done his job and actually went after terrorists, we would be out of Afghanistan by now.

For him to trump up reasons to attack Iraq and allow the Talliban to retake Afghanistan is criminal.

Part of the reason "We the People" voted out the republicans

Bush did go after terrorists.

He didn't need to trump up reasons to go after Iraq.

The Taliban haven't retaken A-stan.

Bush's stance on terrorism had nothing to do with Republicans getting voted out.

It is despicable that anyone would use the deaths of our brave soldiers in order to trump up an attack on the President for taking out his wife for their anniversary.

Some things should be off limits

Have you no shame??

Ame®icano;1580809 said:
This is a home page...

FoxNews Home page

fnchome.jpg

So tell me, who is dishonest?

That wasn't there earlier. The Obama one above that was however. My point still stands however, the Liberal media isn't ignoring this.

Ame®icano;1580861 said:
Why didn't you link to home page where you saw Obama story? No, you linked to a story about Steelers QB... so much about honesty.

You still failed to read my post. I was linking to that because I was showing the most read articles at the time or most linked. No Afghanistan one was in the top ten. Honestly, read my posts before you yell dishonest.

Ame®icano;1580861 said:
Why didn't you link to home page where you saw Obama story? No, you linked to a story about Steelers QB... so much about honesty.

You still failed to read my post. I was linking to that because I was showing the most read articles at the time or most linked. No Afghanistan one was in the top ten. Honestly, read my posts before you yell dishonest.

All I am saying, you didn't link to a FNews home page.

OK. Lets drop that honest/dishonest thing.

I hope you red my posts.

My question is, where is the outrage?

It is despicable that anyone would use the deaths of our brave soldiers in order to trump up an attack on the President for taking out his wife for their anniversary.

Some things should be off limits

Have you no shame??
Oh, now that's just too damn funny!
Who was it that was giving the daily U.S. body counts while Bush was president FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO ATTACK HIM?
Why that was Keith Olbermann.
Who was it that was fighting to put up pictures of our dead american soldiers caskets while Bush was president?
Why, that was the liberal mainstream media.
Fact is, you liberal fuckin' morons have been using our dead to attack a sitting president since day one. And there IS NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL THAT YOU CAN EVER DENY IT!
Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!

Ame®icano;1580353 said:
Ame®icano;1580329 said:
Where is the outrage?

1/20 changed everything, man....

Gone are the anti-war protesters... They've become 0ssiah cheerleaders sans pom-poms...

Forum List

Back