Ten U.S. Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan...

My Gawd,another lame health care press conference? Is this guy serious? Just another sad Hopey Changey dog & pony show. Our kids over there know what this President is all about. He's all about himself and no one else. They really have been sold out.

Ame®icano;1581464 said:
Presidential candidates say the things the majority of their constituents want to hear to get elected.
Once in office it's about learning on the job and making it up as they go along. Because no job in politics or the private sector could compare to the POTUS position.

Not that I'm giving him a pass for changing his story.
Just saying it certainly isn't unique to his presidency.

No, it's not unique to his presidency. Only, Obama changed his story and broke so many election promises that you can't even keep the track...

In regards of Afghanistan, I think Obama needs to be more aggressive like he said he would. On the issue of going after terrorists, I support him 100%. But he hasn't done it...

What I find pretty amusing is the unbelievable silence from the anti-war nut jobs. I asked earlier, when was the last anti-war protest, where is code pink now? Could someone help me out here and fill in the blanks? Where is Democrats outrage about our soldiers being killed in those two wars? Has anyone seen anti-war protestors camping out at Obama's door?

Do you see difference in between left and right? Pathetic hypocrites like the left loons are, wanted us to lose under Bush, but win under Obama, playing political games while our soldiers are dying... At least, Reps did not changed their story, they always stand for our soldiers.
You sure didn't see the anti-war protesters camped outside of camp David when Obama vacationed there a few weeks back. That was protocol for those loons when Bush was president. The fact is, the anti-war protesters don't give a damn about the troops, and they never have. It's all about far left wing partisanship, nothing more. They are fully proving it by remaining completely silent on this issue ever since their fellow far left loon became president. It's disgusting. Their phoniness is fully on display nowadays. Or should I say, their lack of being on display now, is fully exposing their phoniness for all to see.

Last edited:
My Gawd,another lame health care press conference? Is this guy serious? Just another sad Hopey Changey dog & pony show. Our kids over there know what this President is all about. He's all about himself and no one else. They really have been sold out.
They knew what he was all about before he was elected. Just look at how he lost the military vote overwhelmingly.

Yea pretending to care about our kids is just sooo 2008 for the Democrats and Liberal Media. They have the power now so no need to pretend anymore. What a sad sham.

They knew what he was all about before he was elected. Just look at how he lost the military vote overwhelmingly.

Got a LINK to that wj? I have searched from here to high heaven for how the military voted in this past election and in 2004's election and I have NOT been able to find those figures ANYWHERE!!!!

Unfortunately, had Bush done it right back in 2002, there would be no need to still be in Afghanistan seven years later. Allowing the Talliban to retake the country after we had driven them out is a crime. Its a shame that in 2009 we are still losing soldiers

Another fuck up by the republicans

I agree. At least the Bush Adminstration knew a little bit about how to deal with the tribes. It appears Obama knows nothing at all about it.

yea Bill , look how those tribes worked for us at Torra Bora, yep Bush really had a handle on that one, not!!

yea Bill , look how those tribes worked for us at Torra Bora, yep Bush really had a handle on that one, not!!

I don't accept that. Tora Bora occured within a few weeks of the initial offensive. i think you're mixing apples and oranges. I think a much better analogy would be the cooperation we received from Pakistan during Bush II crossing the border to take out Taliban in the Pakistani tribal region.

And now...Blame Bush. What a Snooze fest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Hey liboc, what else do you expect from the loons?.
It's all they've got. They are never going to admit that their beloved Messiah is continually proving to be an abject failure, so, they use the tactic of blame Bush for ALL of Obama's failures.

Got a LINK to that wj? I have searched from here to high heaven for how the military voted in this past election and in 2004's election and I have NOT been able to find those figures ANYWHERE!!!!
It was all over the news in the weeks following the election. McCain won the military vote overwhelmingly, as expected.
I'll look for the final numbers when I get a chance. But I believe you can find them at Votefromabroad.org.

It's all they've got. They are never going to admit that their beloved Messiah is continually proving to be an abject failure, so, they use the tactic of blame Bush for ALL of Obama's failures.

Excuse me???

But who was it that initiated both of these wars? Who was it that botched the execution of both conflicts to such a degree that we are still up to our armpits seven years later?

Right wing loons who backed Bush through every shitty decision he made now try to squeal like little girls..........BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

As if it somehow disolves them from guilt

Yea "Blame Bush!" is just so tired at this point. How can these warped Hopey Changeys go on living without their BOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman? They're kind of pathetic & funny at this point. I actually kind of enjoy it now when they start screeching about Bush. Fun entertainment for sure.

Excuse me???

But who was it that initiated both of these wars? Who was it that botched the execution of both conflicts to such a degree that we are still up to our armpits seven years later?

Right wing loons who backed Bush through every shitty decision he made now try to squeal like little girls..........BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

I would say that Al-Qeada initiated both fronts, but perhaps you disagree. As for mismanagement, yeah, there was some.

Excuse me???

Fact is, BUSH ISN'T PRESIDENT ANYMORE. It no longermatters how we got into these wars. It's now in your boys hands, and Afghanistan is blowing up at a rate not seen during the entire war. It's on your boys head now!
He needs to start doing his god damn job. He promised that he would finish Afghanistan with victory, and now he's gun shy. He needs to start listening to his ground commanders. He needs to pull his damn head out of his ass, and follow through on what he promised. He's leaving our troops hanging over there and, as long as he continues to do so, the death rates are only going to get worse.

I'm afraid we will see more death's because of politics. When will Washington learn to stop tying the hands of our Soldiers and let them do their job they were trained to do!

Hummmmmmmm

Tying their hands like in not allowing them to come home and get out of harms' way or like in not letting them drop an Atomic Bomb?

.:eek:

Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

Well, the more troops we put in there, the more that will die each week. A couple of facts need to be told here.
Al Quada can go anywhere. It isn't limited to Afghanistan, or Pakistan, they've got fifty or sixty countries they can stay within, and be unaccosted. So the idea that we will control terrorism by staying in Afghanistan is totally bogus.

Second, there are 3 Billion Muslim people in the world. While not all of them want to fight Americans, a considerable percentage will. We could, like Vietnam, put a half million, or a million people there, and with that, more will migrate to the region to fight us, and more Americans will die. Escalation brings more deaths. Escalation brings more debt.

We need to extract ourselves from the dual-quagmires that Bush and Cheney got into, close a shit-load of the 800 or so bases we've gotten, and trim our DOD budget, and direct the remaining much smaller, more reasonable, and world-balanced budget, toward defending ourselves, here in the U.S.

Defense. What a concept--but what we've been doing is Offense, or attack, and it is far more expensive, and makes enemies by the millions. Get us out Obama, and let them fend for themselves. If your enemies are boiling in a cauldren, then you step back, and let them boil, you don't jump into the pot with them.

Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

Well, the more troops we put in there, the more that will die each week. A couple of facts need to be told here.
Al Quada can go anywhere. It isn't limited to Afghanistan, or Pakistan, they've got fifty or sixty countries they can stay within, and be unaccosted. So the idea that we will control terrorism by staying in Afghanistan is totally bogus.

Second, there are 3 Billion Muslim people in the world. While not all of them want to fight Americans, a considerable percentage will. We could, like Vietnam, put a half million, or a million people there, and with that, more will migrate to the region to fight us, and more Americans will die. Escalation brings more deaths. Escalation brings more debt.

We need to extract ourselves from the dual-quagmires that Bush and Cheney got into, close a shit-load of the 800 or so bases we've gotten, and trim our DOD budget, and direct the remaining much smaller, more reasonable, and world-balanced budget, toward defending ourselves, here in the U.S.

Defense. What a concept--but what we've been doing is Offense, or attack, and it is far more expensive, and makes enemies by the millions. Get us out Obama, and let them fend for themselves. If your enemies are boiling in a cauldren, then you step back, and let them boil, you don't jump into the pot with them.

Retreating to CONUS would be the biggest mistake we ever make. Set the front(s) as far away from the mainland as possible.

Al Quada can go anywhere. .

That is an irrelevant fact.

AQ is merely a bogeyman used by the War Party in order to have an excuse to transfer monies to the War Profiteers - the military industrial complex.

Secondly, the welfare state considers the GI's as "employed" hence it has an excuse to continue payments. If they were to come back to the US they would have to be counted as unemployed.

Another U.S. Soldier was just slaughtered in Afghanistan. I'll report this because i know the corrupt Liberal Media is just way too busy reporting on how wonderful the Obama's "Date Night" went to actually take the time to care about our kids over there.

Forum List

Back