Ten U.S. Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LibocalypseNow, Oct 4, 2009.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  2. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I'm afraid we will see more death's because of politics. When will Washington learn to stop tying the hands of our Soldiers and let them do their job they were trained to do!

3. Ame®icano

Ame®icano Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,249
    Where is the outrage?

4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    The outrage for the death of ten soldiers or the outrage that Obama had dinner with his wife?

5. Ame®icano

Ame®icano Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,249
    I am talking about outrage of liberals who screamed every day about the war when Bush was president.

Just, their outrage was never about the war. The war was a tool to be used against the GOP to get a Dem in office. OK, they are in the office... where is the outrage?

And, with the media today, I almost forgot we are still fighting two wars.

6. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I say Obama and Mrs. Obama go to an Afghanistan outpost for their next date night.

7. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    "Date Night" for the Obamas?? Yea good to see our Mainstream Media still has priorities. What a sad scam. :(

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Obama and Michelle have had more date nights since he was elected than I've had in my entire life.

But then, I actually work.

9. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    lol Allie. Yea we have to laugh to keep from crying at this point. This President just doesn't seem to care much about our kids over there. It really is just plain sad. :(

10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702
    "A War of Necessity" but I won't send reinforcements..

What a national tragedy. god bless our troops and all of their families.