Ten U.S. Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Ten American troops have Been killed so far over the weekend in two surprise attacks that caused alarm in NATO's U.S.-led coalition.

In one,hundreds of insurgents attacked a pair of isolated outposts in eastern Afghanistan,killing eight U.S. soldiers and several Afghan Policemen in the deadliest battle in 15 months. Scores more Afghan Policemen were reportedly captured by the Taliban.

In the other attack,an Afghan Policeman opened fire on the American soldiers with whom he was working in central Wardak Province,killing two and injuring three.

But hey it was "Date Night" for the Obamas last night so all is well i guess. Don't you worry about our kids over there ok? And don't you worry about our President talking with the General in charge of Afghanistan only once either. My God what has happened to our Mainstream Media in this country? Ten of our kids were brutally slaughtered over there in Afghanistan and all they can report is that it's "Date Night" for the Obamas? Yikes! This is why so many no longer give the Liberal dominated Mainstream Media any credibility. They really should be ashamed of themselves. When the previous President was in office these same Media hacks couldn't wait to report on our kids dying over there. Now it's all about "Date Night" in Hopey Changey Land. Yuk! I think i'm gonna be sick. The Obama-Run MSM is just a sad disgrace at this point. Hey Mr. President,you're getting our kids slaughtered over there! Maybe you could go on a date or play golf some other time. Our kids need you more than ever Mr. President! What are you waiting for?

Last edited:
I'm afraid we will see more death's because of politics. When will Washington learn to stop tying the hands of our Soldiers and let them do their job they were trained to do!

Ame®icano;1580329 said:
Where is the outrage?

The outrage for the death of ten soldiers or the outrage that Obama had dinner with his wife?

Ame®icano;1580329 said:
Where is the outrage?

The outrage for the death of ten soldiers or the outrage that Obama had dinner with his wife?

I am talking about outrage of liberals who screamed every day about the war when Bush was president.

Just, their outrage was never about the war. The war was a tool to be used against the GOP to get a Dem in office. OK, they are in the office... where is the outrage?

And, with the media today, I almost forgot we are still fighting two wars.

I say Obama and Mrs. Obama go to an Afghanistan outpost for their next date night.

"Date Night" for the Obamas?? Yea good to see our Mainstream Media still has priorities. What a sad scam. :(

Obama and Michelle have had more date nights since he was elected than I've had in my entire life.

But then, I actually work.

lol Allie. Yea we have to laugh to keep from crying at this point. This President just doesn't seem to care much about our kids over there. It really is just plain sad. :(

"A War of Necessity" but I won't send reinforcements..

What a national tragedy. god bless our troops and all of their families.

This same Mainstream Media used to be almost gleeful in taking every opportunity they could by plastering our fallen kids' faces all over TV 24/7 when Bush was President. Now hardly a peep out of them. Now it's all about that "Date Night" for the Obamas. Does anyone else notice this Media madness? First you get angry then you just get sad knowing our kids are being ignored by this President and the corrupt Mainstream Media.

This same Mainstream Media used to be almost gleeful in taking every opportunity they could by plastering our fallen kids' faces all over TV 24/7 when Bush was President. Now hardly a peep out of them. Now it's all about that "Date Night" for the Obamas. Does anyone else notice this Media madness? First you get angry then you just get sad knowing our kids are being ignored by this President and the corrupt Mainstream Media.

Really now? Could of fooled me:

Front page of MSNBC: Breaking News, Weather, Business, Health, Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Travel, Science, Technology, Local, US & World News- msnbc.com

2nd top story on CNN: CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Front page of Time: Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

And how about for Fox News?

Steelers QB Connected to Another Lawsuit - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Not even in the top 5 most read articles.

You should really stop being dishonest.

Unfortunately, had Bush done it right back in 2002, there would be no need to still be in Afghanistan seven years later. Allowing the Talliban to retake the country after we had driven them out is a crime. Its a shame that in 2009 we are still losing soldiers

Another fuck up by the republicans

"Date Night?" Still LMFAO over that one. Gotta laugh or you'll end up crying.

"Date Night?" Still LMFAO over that one. Gotta laugh or you'll end up crying.

Listen A-hole

It was the Presidents Anniversary. For morons such as yourself to complain shows the total idiocy of your hatred for the president

Back in 2006, Democrats were running mid term campaign against republicans and Bush on the promise to end war in Iraq. Even that "surge" was showing the results, Pelosi & Co kept repeating that "surge" failed. At the same time Pelosi said that she could end the war if we had Democrat president. Well, Democrats not only have Democrat president who run his campaign on a premise of ending the war, they also have huge majority in the Congress, so what happened with "ending the war"?

Back in 2006, unemployment was 4.6%, people could afford things, economy was good, markets were stable... if you look at all that, why people were electing Democrats? For one single reason: To end the war in Iraq. So Democrats took over the Congress and ... What?

Listen what Rep Paul Kanjorski said about ending the war:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5lHXkrdQ8]YouTube - Rep. Kanjorski admits the Democrats Over-Promised on Iraq[/ame]

Before Obama became president, media was constantly publishing numbers of killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since Obama became president, all that stopped. Do you remember all those anti-war protests while Bush was in the Office? Do you remember code pink? Do you remember burning uniforms of American soldier and American flag in Oregon?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G9SMnVNBUM]YouTube - Progressive "Peace" Protesters Burn Effigy of U.S. Soldier[/ame]

So I am asking, where is the outrage today?

Last edited:
Uh Mr. President Sir,how bout going on a date or playing golf some other time? Maybe you could even talk to our General in charge of Afghanistan more than once too? Just a few suggestions sir. :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back