Tell me again how this never happens

So are Republicans in support of getting rid of the TSA? Just wondering...It WOULD be a way to cut some of our government costs wouldn't it? Let the airlines pay for their own security. Chertoff can make his money trying to sell them his magic machines. :rolleyes:

Yes I know we have so much more safety allowing pedophiles to sexually assault children ya that's just brilliant.

Yes as a matter of a fact TSA needs to be gone. Have they done anything other then act as Obama's brown shirts since this started the answer is no they haven't.

I'm amazed at you wingnuts you screamed bloody murder at the supposed privacy abuses of the previous administration yet say absolutely nothing about this outrage.

TSA has only been around during Obama's administration? He put them in place at airports?

Did she not want to go through the scanner?

There is something sick about a person that would post their daughter on youtube to make some kind of point.

Ya its so much better to allow this Outrage against our people to continue unless of course you enjoy living in a police state?.....

Did she not want to go through the scanner?

There is something sick about a person that would post their daughter on youtube to make some kind of point.

Oh puh-leese

I guess you were equally outraged when Michelle Obama pimped her own daughters imaginary weight problems to jump start her childhood obesity campaign

She's a pedophile?

Well, this solves the mystery of the use of the word "grope" in the other thread about this. ;)

Didn't see that Thread thank you.
No problem. You and I usually agree, but we disagree on this.

The funny thing is, I really do wonder who would be outspoken about this if the administration were Bush's.

I don't have a problem with 'Reasonable" searches where there is an apparent problem however to go after 6 year olds who's clothing couldn't hide fly let alone anything else is beyond an outrage.

Or how about TSA targeting people who have a prosthetic or some other internal surgery. This has to do with commons sense I hate to be the bearer of bad news to the twits who somehow think your safer with this crap in place because your not.

Demonstrate how the TSA agent was searching "blindly"

Look if you morons want to think it was sexual, then go ahead and think that. I'm done arguing over semantics.

I don't think what the agent did applies to any of the definitions of groping that you posted and you failed to demonstrate how any of them do.

You're done because you got nothing.

1: to feel about blindly or uncertainly in search
2: to look for something blindly or uncertainly
3: to feel one's way

Look if you morons want to think it was sexual, then go ahead and think that. I'm done arguing over semantics.

I don't think what the agent did applies to any of the definitions of groping that you posted and you failed to demonstrate how any of them do.

She wasn't feeling about blindly or uncertainly.

She was purposeful in her search, not "blind" and explained everything she was doing in real time. Fail.

She's a pedophile?

Well, this solves the mystery of the use of the word "grope" in the other thread about this. ;)

Same thread in link.....
Yeah. I posted that in another thread about this same topic talking about "brown shirt pedophiles". The threads got merged, but I guess that answers the question about the use of the word grope.

I see now.

Yo, Robert:

tommy_lee_jones.jpg

She was purposeful in her search, not "blind" and explained everything she was doing in real time. Fail.

So she saw what she was searching for? If so, then why the need to search at all?

Using your logic, when a man gropes a young lady on a crowded bus, it's not actually "groping" because he had purpose.

Fact is she was feeling about blindly, she could not see what she was searching for.

Does it bug me that all of us have to endure this, even children? Yes.

It also bothers me that there could be real abuses of this.

And, it bothers me that we as a public have to be diligent to ensure there are no abuses.

If it were me going through this (just went through a full body scan about a month ago because I was couldn't remove a bulky sweatshirt (had nothing on underneath)), I would not be incensed. All I have to do is walk through a scanner or allow someone to pat me down. I can handle that.

I have nothing to hide.

Just like electronic communication monitoring for terrorist activity during last administrations doesn't bother me too much. ;)

So she saw what she was searching for? If so, then why the need to search at all?

Using your logic, when a man gropes a young lady on a crowded bus, it's not actually "groping" because he had purpose.

Fact is she was feeling about blindly, she could not see what she was searching for.

:lol:

Do yourself a favor and don't try to apply logic to anything, I would hate for you to stroke out.

She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon........

TSA: Prohibited Items

And, it bothers me that we as a public have to be diligent to ensure there are no abuses.

If it were me going through this (just went through a full body scan about a month ago because I was couldn't remove a bulky sweatshirt (had nothing on underneath)), I would not be incensed. All I have to do is walk through a scanner or allow someone to pat me down. I can handle that.

I have nothing to hide.

Just like electronic communication monitoring for terrorist activity during last administrations doesn't bother me too much. ;)

What I see that we have is a completely out of control Organization with absolutely no one driving the policy. What threat is a 6 year old? what threat is an 80 grandmother?

By what criteria are these people subjected to these illegal searches what have they done that is a threat to anyone for any reason? What is the justification for these actions against people who only want to travel on a private transport?

Do yourself a favor and don't try to apply logic to anything, I would hate for you to stroke out.

And what was she looking for? what specific thing on the banned list was she sure she was going to find on the body of that child?

I have nothing to hide.

What I see that we have is a completely out of control Organization with absolutely no one driving the policy. What threat is a 6 year old? what threat is an 80 grandmother?

By what criteria are these people subjected to these illegal searches what have they done that is a threat to anyone for any reason? What is the justification for these actions against people who only want to travel on a private transport?
It seems that profiling by appearance is a bad idea. I would hope they never do. I DO know that profiling by behavior is much more effective. However, that's a bit more complicated of a procedure involving good knowledge, smarts, and/or excellent training. I'm not sure if the TSA has any of those.

This agent was professional in the manner that she did the search. I can't comment on her decision making for behavior profiling, though.

Yeah, it sucks. I blame terrorists, first and foremost.

Last edited:
So are Republicans in support of getting rid of the TSA? Just wondering...It WOULD be a way to cut some of our government costs wouldn't it? Let the airlines pay for their own security. Chertoff can make his money trying to sell them his magic machines. :rolleyes:

Yes I know we have so much more safety allowing pedophiles to sexually assault children ya that's just brilliant.

Yes as a matter of a fact TSA needs to be gone. Have they done anything other then act as Obama's brown shirts since this started the answer is no they haven't.

I'm amazed at you wingnuts you screamed bloody murder at the supposed privacy abuses of the previous administration yet say absolutely nothing about this outrage.
Calling her a pedophile makes you an idiot and loses any argument you could possibly make.

Negged.

And what was she looking for? what specific thing on the banned list was she sure she was going to find on the body of that child?

She was looking for anything specifically on the list. Pretty cut and dry, dude.

She was looking for anything specifically on the list. Pretty cut and dry, dude.

Really? Did you not just say "She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon" so what exactly was she looking for what items on the banned list could a body that small hide given the clothing she was wearing? Don't hold back enlighten us...

Calling her a pedophile makes you an idiot and loses any argument you could possibly make.

Negged.

I call them as I see them and the fact that you can't understand why it is wrong for this taking place to me is simply unreal.

Negged.

Forum List

Back