Tell me again how this never happens

I know that if I am a terrorist and America doesn't search children going on planes I am planting all my gear on a kid.

Yes you'll certainly have lot's of "gear" to take off the kid LMAO!! :cuckoo:

If I know for a fact they aren't getting searched I sure will.

You remind me of the sort like the one idiot that set his ass on fire trying to explode something that wouldn't explode using fire real smart fellow.

Interesting to see that Windbag, Lonestar and Robert support making it easier for terrorists to get aboard commercial airliners.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the derp brigade has been vanquished and left muttering to themselves............

Interesting to see that Windbag, Lonestar and Robert support making it easier for terrorists to get aboard commercial airliners.

Yes that 6 year is on at least 12 no-fly watch lists and she was the star of "Most Wanted" :clap2: simply brilliant that you would continue to support the sexual assault of children who for what ever perverse reason you are extremely terrified of.

Yes that 6 year is on at least 12 no-fly watch lists and she was the star of "Most Wanted" :clap2: simply brilliant that you would continue to support the sexual assault of children who for what ever perverse reason you are extremely terrified of.
Calling that sexual assault says a lot about you. Maybe you should be barred from places children hang out.

Calling that sexual assault says a lot about you. Maybe you should be barred from places children hang out.

Continuing to support that assault says far more about you then it does anything else, the fact that you openly defend the practice says a great deal about your believes

Jesus, I'm supposed to fly to Houston this weekend to visit friends, is this the sort of reception I am supposed to expect at the airport? who are these jackboot thugs?

Jesus, I'm supposed to fly to Houston this weekend to visit friends, is this the sort of reception I am supposed to expect at the airport? who are these jackboot thugs?

Yea just take your shoes off and keep your mouth shut. We're all Terrorists now i guess. I just can't understand how our Government can be so stupid. And people still just line up like clueless cattle for their abuse. It's so sad. Hey good luck though. Have a nice flight.

Yea just take your shoes off and keep your mouth shut. We're all Terrorists now i guess. I just can't understand how our Government can be so stupid. And people still just line up like clueless cattle for their abuse. It's so sad. Hey good luck though. Have a nice flight.

Sheesh I'll try, have any of these jackboot thugs netted even 1 terrorist yet?:doubt:

All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? Mauling and drug testing 6yr olds? How can so many Americans just accept this? What is happening to our Country?

All those $Billions spent on the TSA and this is what they come up with? Mauling and drug testing 6yr olds? How can so many Americans just accept this? What is happening to our Country?

Its for our own good don'tcha know..... and the left howled about the previous administration and its supposed attacks on our Freedom...these brown shirts mean well

I had a vacation to D.C. planned, but before booking I decided to have a talk with wife/daughter and remind them that any one of us could be screened either by personal patdown or xray.

"Nope".

So here we sat for the whole week. Hell, I think I saved $1,200.

Forum List

Back