Tell me again how this never happens

And what was she looking for? what specific thing on the banned list was she sure she was going to find on the body of that child?

She was looking for anything specifically on the list. Pretty cut and dry, dude.

Really? Did you not just say "She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon" so what exactly was she looking for what items on the banned list could a body that small hide given the clothing she was wearing? Don't hold back enlighten us...

Box Cutters
Knives
Ice Picks
Razor-Type Blades
Scissors
Ammunition
Parts of Guns and Firearms
Throwing Stars
Lighter Fluid
Fireworks
Gasoline
Fuels
Chlorine
Gel-type candles
Liquid Bleach

Perhaps someone could list any other nation that subjects its citizens to the same abuses as this administration does with TSA.

She was looking for anything specifically on the list. Pretty cut and dry, dude.

Really? Did you not just say "She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon" so what exactly was she looking for what items on the banned list could a body that small hide given the clothing she was wearing? Don't hold back enlighten us...

Box Cutters
Knives
Ice Picks
Razor-Type Blades
Scissors
Ammunition
Throwing Stars
Lighter Fluid
Fireworks
Gasoline
Fuels
Chlorine
Gel-type candles
Liquid Bleach

Reading is fundamental "hide given the clothing she was wearing" try again

Box Cutters
Knives
Ice Picks
Razor-Type Blades
Scissors
Ammunition
Throwing Stars
Lighter Fluid
Fireworks
Gasoline
Fuels
Chlorine
Gel-type candles
Liquid Bleach

Every item listed in my post can be concealed on that child given the clothing she was wearing.

Box Cutters
Knives
Ice Picks
Razor-Type Blades
Scissors
Ammunition
Throwing Stars
Lighter Fluid
Fireworks
Gasoline
Fuels
Chlorine
Gel-type candles
Liquid Bleach

Every item listed in my post can be concealed on that child given the clothing she was wearing.

Yes and every item listed would have been seen clear as day, Of course this leave aside the quantity of said items.

LOL how many 'fireworks' or jug's of gasoline do you think she could store 20 gallons i'll bet right?

LMAO!! this is the point about using common sense that little body wearing clothing that is so tight leaves no room to hide or conceal anything yet inexplicably that little girl is a huge threat to the aircraft and the people around her.

This supposedly makes us safer while traveling..... really?

Yes and every item listed would have been seen clear as day, Of course this leave aside the quantity of said items.

LOL how many 'fireworks' or jug's of gasoline do you think she could store 20 gallons i'll bet right?

LMAO!! this is the point about using common sense that little body wearing clothing that is so tight leaves no room to hide or conceal anything yet inexplicably that little girl is a huge threat to the aircraft and the people around her.

This supposedly makes us safer while traveling..... really?

Every item could have been taped to the child's leg.

Oh come on people surely Israel subject's their population to this abuse.....no?
Then the British yes they must absolutely search their people........no?
Russia then by god Russia must search the hell out of their people.......no?
France....no?
Japan...........no?

Come brown shirt fans tell us who else does this to its people?

I know that if I am a terrorist and America doesn't search children going on planes I am planting all my gear on a kid.

How many razor blades does it take to kill a person?

Yes that 6 year old is bloody dangerous :clap2: could have killed everyone at the airport

Really?

How do you know the six year old isn't carrying the concealed blade so the adult with them can use it?

Yes that mother my god should have been locked up at the mere sight of her to think of the damage she could have done....do you by chance cower under your bed at night?

Using your Illogical thought's no one should be allowed to fly period I mean my god if we should cower in fear at a 6 year old just think what a 10 year old might do:eek:

Yes that 6 year old is bloody dangerous :clap2: could have killed everyone at the airport

Really?

How do you know the six year old isn't carrying the concealed blade so the adult with them can use it?

Yes that mother my god should have been locked up at the mere sight of her to think of the damage she could have done....do you by chance cower under your bed at night?

Using your Illogical thought's no one should be allowed to fly period I mean my god if we should cower in fear at a 6 year old just think what a 10 year old might do:eek:

No, using my logic everyone should be searched before going on a commercial flight.

It's fun watching you come unraveled.

:)

She wasn't feeling about blindly or uncertainly.

She was purposeful in her search, not "blind" and explained everything she was doing in real time. Fail.

So she saw what she was searching for? If so, then why the need to search at all?

Using your logic, when a man gropes a young lady on a crowded bus, it's not actually "groping" because he had purpose.

Fact is she was feeling about blindly, she could not see what she was searching for.

:lol:

Do yourself a favor and don't try to apply logic to anything, I would hate for you to stroke out.

She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon........

TSA: Prohibited Items

Damn you're stupid.

So she saw what she was searching for? If so, then why the need to search at all?

Using your logic, when a man gropes a young lady on a crowded bus, it's not actually "groping" because he had purpose.

Fact is she was feeling about blindly, she could not see what she was searching for.

:lol:

Do yourself a favor and don't try to apply logic to anything, I would hate for you to stroke out.

She knew what she was looking for, ya maroon........

TSA: Prohibited Items

Damn you're stupid.

Excellent addition to the thread.

You are really bringing your "A" game today.

Forum List

Back