Tell me again about the war on Christians

Of course, I'm still troubled by a woman having to give them the time of day in exchange for an abortion. That's basically what they are talking about here. She can't have one until she accepts the counsel of the faithful.

So my question of course is this: How do they qualify for federal funding?

It's surprising they're getting away with this...
How can they do it if they're federally funded, to require someone to be a Christian to be hired is discrimination. I'm Christian, but i don't understand this or agree with it....
For the past 20 years we’ve experienced the republican ‘privatization craze,’ where services once provided by the public sector were turned over to private, non-profit entities to address – and of course the bulk of these entities are religious organizations:

I should think there are plenty of pro-life muslims, atheists, jews, etc who would be a welcome addition to the center(s).

Perhaps, but if they don’t meet the religious hiring criteria, they’re not going to be hired.

I didn't see anything in the application saying they wouldn't accept a non-Christian. I volunteer at a Church and I'm not even a member of it, I have a key and everything. Of course, I didn't even have to fill out an app, I was volunteered by my friend who is a member.

When you come back and say you tried to volunteer and they wouldn't accept you because you weren't Christian, then we'll talk, until then it's just speculation.

BTW, our city is home to World Vision..a big Christian organization. You have to be Christian to work for them and to me, they are one of the most unChristianlike organizations I've ever seen. They also receive some federal funding.

This doesn’t concern volunteering; this is about actual employment on a payroll.

no, it isn't, you jumped up ambulance chaser. read for comprehension.

Forum List

Back