Teleprompters To Make Debut In Parliament When Obama Speaks (In 20 Minute Speech!!!)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Just for 20 minutes and he still has to rely on a cotton pickin teleprompter. This is embarrasing to say the least. I watched Sarah Palin in her Iowa speech last month and she spoke brilliantly for 45 minutes without one just like she recited her acceptance speech at the convention when the teleprompter stopped working but for 20 minutes, the President can't memorize a speech that short? I think the president has a learning disability which makes him have to rely on help with the teleprompters. The speech he gave to a bunch of 6th graders with teleprompters in class is proof that he has a mind affliction.

Teleprompter to make a debut in Parliament when Obama speaks - India - DNA

A teleprompter will be in use for the first time in the Central Hall of Parliament when US President Barack Obama addresses MPs on November eight.

As per the tentative programme being worked out, the address by Obama, who once said that "America has its roots in the India of Mahatma Gandhi", would not be for more than 20 minutes.

The president's programme in Parliament House complex itself will be less than an hour long, Parliament sources said today. It is scheduled to start at 5pm.

The programme will feature a welcome speech by vice-president Hamid Ansari and a vote of thanks by Lok Sabha speaker Meira Kumar. The US president would also sign the Golden Book, the visitors’ diary of Parliament.

SNIP

Obama’s reliance on the teleprompter is unusual--not only because he is famous for his oratory, but because no other president has used one so consistently and at so many events, large and small.

Teleprompters are textbook-sized panes of glass holding the prepared remarks of the speaker and which rests on top of a tall, narrow pole and flank his podium during speeches.

• Banned
I just have to say; The people who molded him from nothing and spent millions hiding his identity, and scripted him and put him into office must be saying: “Couldn’t we have found a better and brighter person?”

I was going to poke a little fun at you b/c I thought 20 mins was a long speech, but you say Palin talked for 45.

Guess it's easier when you are speaking from the heart, and not trying to convice people you're full of crap and need them to by it.

Hopey Changey doesn't go anywhere without his Teleprompter. This is pretty funny stuff. He should be embarrassed but his ego is so big so im sure he's not.

09palinpalm_caucus-blogSpan.jpg

yOniJTMJzT_6o6M9YdsDXw57r6MGHYpY

Teleprompters = bad. Telepalmters = good. Got it!

The president gives speeches almost everyday and often multiple times a day. I don't blame him for using teleprompters. Just don't tell me he's one of the greatest orators of all time.

Yep, there's Sarah with a big teleprompter.
Yes and that was when she gave he acceptance speech at the convention. About 18 minutes into the speech the teleprompter stopped working and she did the remainder 35 minutes of the speech through memory. (Greek Styrofoam Columns, terrorism, oil & gas,etc). Obama could never accomplish that.

Now, NOW!

He's the world's most intelligent human bean!

(According to libtards, that is.)

He can FUCKING READ!!!

You know, back in the day, we were allowed to use index cards,

but WOE to the fool that READ their speech,

rather than using the cards for their intended purpose,

as REMINDERS, to make sure they hit all the salient points.

Evidently, libtards need someone to read FOR them, 'cuz that's just a bit above their pay-scale...

http://politics.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/barone/2008/9/4/just-call-her-sarah-delano-palin.html said:
So is Sarah Palin. Last night, according to Bret Baier of Fox News, Red State, and numerous other sources, Palin's TelePrompTer malfunctioned. The two TelePrompTers on the podium and the one on a screen on the far side of the auditorium were scrolling a couple of sentences ahead. I disagree with my U.S. News colleague Robert Schlesinger's conclusion that the malfunction was minor; if the TelePrompTer doesn't show the words you are supposed to say next, it's not much help. Palin's paper text was a crumpled-up copy of the seventh version of the speech, which was different from the final ninth version. Palin didn't stumble or show irritation; she did get one word slightly wrong. Before an audience of perhaps 15,000 and 37 million households (as compared to 38 million for Barack Obama), she didn't lose a beat. She is a pro.

Read it, and weep.

I do CC for the shows I watch online, and if they get out of kilter? It is TOTALLY confusing, since I CAN hear ~ I use them to keep the volume down for Dear, but so as not to miss important parts.

IT MALFUNCTIONED, and just for you dictionary-challenged folks:

www.dictionary.com said:
mal·func·tion

1. failure to function properly
2. to fail to function properly.

Yeah, it "SURE" did Malfunction.

Let's see some links to Obozo's teleprompters MALFUNCTIONING.

Well, that wouldn't emBAREass you, too much...

Forum List

Back