Joe Potato claims "I don't want to get in the way. I've been to too many disaster areas." Oh really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
So how many disaster areas has he been to? The Southern border? East Palestine, Ohio?

Maybe he was referring to Ukraine, the Afghan withdrawal, and the US economy.

Biden seems to forget ‘Maui’ as he finally publicly speaks about wildfire disaster in Hawaii​

"President Biden finally publicly spoke about the deadly Hawaii wildfires Tuesday — although he seemed to forget the name of the devastated island of Maui and noted he prefers to keep his speeches to under 18 minutes but would make an exception in this case....

Biden seemed to grasp for the name of Maui during a brief detour Tuesday from prepared remarks loaded into teleprompters for his speech in Milwaukee, Wisc. — referring to it as “the one where you see on television all of the time....

He later quipped "I don’t want to get in the way. I’ve been to too many disaster areas."

Biden seems to forget ‘Maui’ as he finally publicly speaks about wildfire disaster in Hawaii

So how many disaster areas has he been to? The Southern border? East Palestine, Ohio?

Biden seems to forget ‘Maui’ as he finally publicly speaks about wildfire disaster in Hawaii​

"President Biden finally publicly spoke about the deadly Hawaii wildfires Tuesday — although he seemed to forget the name of the devastated island of Maui and noted he prefers to keep his speeches to under 18 minutes but would make an exception in this case....

Biden seemed to grasp for the name of Maui during a brief detour Tuesday from prepared remarks loaded into teleprompters for his speech in Milwaukee, Wisc. — referring to it as “the one where you see on television all of the time....

He later quipped "I don’t want to get in the way. I’ve been to too many disaster areas."

Biden seems to forget ‘Maui’ as he finally publicly speaks about wildfire disaster in Hawaii
Maui doesn't need a presidential photo op.

valid standpoint.
disaster areas might well be emotionally a bit too much for constantly-pampered Presidents.
and i *did not* mean that disrespectfully, i'm merely expressing what i feel is the truth out there.

Last edited:

Joe really doesn’t want to be President. He just wants to lay on the beach soaking up the sun rays.

valid standpoint.
disaster areas might well be emotionally a bit too much for constantly-pampered Presidents.
and i *did not* mean that disrespectfully, i'm merely expressing what i feel is the truth out there.

I feel you.

I feel your cult trembling in your shoes.

Cool post.

It's true, Joe has overseen far too many disasters

Not a truer word spoken

I about upchucked when I heard him say that.

Hysterical.

His whole life is a disaster area.

So is his family.

If my reality was like that I'd probably make up shit too.

If he doesn't go to Maui and throw paper towels to people I will be enraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back