Teenager beat to death in Akron Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cuck whites do live your lives pretending. Everyone knows you're deplorable racists, why try and pretend otherwise? 😆

This kid wasn't a racist. He treated those black guys like they were civilized human beings, that could take a joke.

He paid for that mistake with his life.

My point stands. You talk a lot of shit online. And are constantly challenging the bravery or manhood of conservatives/whites/ect, but you are the one being a cowardly fucktard.

I'm not talking about the poor kid, I'm talking about you cuck whites here. You pretending otherwise is just more evidence of your cowardice.

No, I'm being smart by not giving racist whites online my real name. It's the epitome of cowardice that you obvious racists still try to deny your racism, even when protected by anonymity. 😄
Youre off topic then if you arent talking about this kid. Do it again and i will report all your off topic posts.

I don’t care about the color of their skin, it is the content of their character, which seems questionable at this point.
Questionable? 😄 They stomped a kid to death, how many more questions do you need answered before you reach a conclusion?

No the coward just murdered an unarmed black teenager and racist trash cheered for him.
You didn't watch the trial.

The black "teenager" was the aggressor, but Zimmerman had some culpability. Just not premeditated first degree murder.

Black idiots yelling murder got NOTHING because the idiot DA listened to thr ignorant idiot black crying victims and gave the jury no choice but to acquit.

You can cry "racism" all day long but it was you black idiots who fucked it up.

Congrats.

Bullshit. A grown man doesn't need a gun for a teenager in a fist fight, if you do you're a punk.
Oh Jesus, you are fucking ignorant. You didn't really get the real picture of who this "kid "was. He was probably a good 6 inches taller than Zimmerman. All you did was watch the videos on CNN showing this kid when he was 10 years old.

You are a fucking dupe.

Last edited:
Questionable? 😄 They stomped a kid to death, how many more questions do you need answered before you reach a conclusion?
i wasn’t there, they are innocent until proven guilty in this country, I know that is a foreign concept to you but I’ll let the justice system figure it out.

i wasn’t there, they are innocent until proven guilty in this country, I know that is a foreign concept to you but I’ll let the justice system figure it out.
Innocent until proven guilty is a legal distinction, I was merely inquiring about your opinion given the facts you do know... 😄

Innocent until proven guilty is a legal distinction, I was merely inquiring about your opinion given the facts you do know... 😄
I wasn’t there, I don’t know them, and the story may or may not be complete, the only thing we are sure of is you’re an asshole.

You believe that weaker people deserve to get beaten? What a shocker. :cuckoo:
How, as a grown ass man, are you weaker than a 17 year old boy? I'm not talking a 17 year old LeBron James or 17 year old Andre the Giant, just a regular 17 year old kid. And if you are scared of getting beat up by a 17 year old kid maybe don't follow them at night. Maybe Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a groomer? Kids don't have a right to defend themselves against groomers? Or is that only for white children?

How, as a grown ass man, are you weaker than a 17 year old boy? I'm not talking a 17 year old LeBron James or 17 year old Andre the Giant, just a regular 17 year old kid. And if you are scared of getting beat up by a 17 year old kid maybe don't follow them at night. Maybe Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a groomer? Kids don't have a right to defend themselves against groomers? Or is that only for white children?
If Trayvon was on top of you and trying to crack your skull against the sidewalk you might feel differently.
It was a clear case of self-defense.
Zimmerman feared for his life.
Little Trayvon got a big surprise.
Some people are armed.
The jury ruled correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back