Thursday at noon, Justice Beyer steps down officially. We'll have the first ever USSC Justice who does not know what a woman is

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
My question is will her new colleagues explain to her what the definition of "woman" is? Will she convince them that the definition is unknowable?

Will she be given an extra staff budget to hire a biologist along with her legal clerks?

It is important that this be cleared up for Justice Jackson. Important for anyone who is concerned about women's rights, as I certainly am, being a husband, father, father-in-law, soon to be father-in-law, son, Uncle, cousin, and brother of a dozen or so strong women whose rights I cherish.

Libs?

My question is will her new colleagues explain to her what the definition of "woman" is? Will she convince them that the definition is unknowable?

Will she be given an extra staff budget to hire a biologist along with her legal clerks?

It is important that this be cleared up for Justice Jackson. Important for anyone who is concerned about women's rights, as I certainly am, being a husband, father, father-in-law, soon to be father-in-law, son, Uncle, cousin, and brother of a dozen or so strong women whose rights I cherish.

Libs?
Hell we have 6 who don't know what privacy is.

She is a stupid dumbass affirmative action Negro bitch that probably doesn't even know how to spell 'Constitution' no less know what it says.

Last edited:
I can't believe someone this stupid passed a Bar Exam, much less a psyche eval in order to be a SCOTUS Justice.

A fucking kindergartener knows the what a woman is. It doesn't take a biology degree.

Posts a cracker who can't spell.

At least I know how to tell the difference between a male and female without having to get the expert opinion of a Biologist. That Negro bitch is dumber than a doorknob. Only a piece of shit like Potatohead would have nominated a low IQ Negro like her.

She also said that she has no opinion on whether people have natural rights, which are at the very heart of the Founding of America.

But slave owners would like that because they denied that blacks had natural rights because they were uncivilized.

She is the most radical person that will have ever served on the Court.

I can't believe someone this stupid passed a Bar Exam, much less a psyche eval in order to be a SCOTUS Justice.

A fucking kindergartener knows the what a woman is. It doesn't take a biology degree.

She probably didn't.

These dumbass affirmative action Negros get all kinds of special considerations because of their race.

She also said that she has no opinion on whether people have natural rights, which are at the very heart of the Founding of America.

But slave owners would like that because they denied that blacks had natural rights because they were uncivilized.

She is the most radical person that will have ever served on the Court.
Natural rights were not at the founding of America.

Pure invention.

Forum List

Back