Teen Who Fended Off Attacker Faces Charges Herself

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Lovely European law...

A 17-year-old girl who was attacked by a man in a city center at night told police that he knocked her to the ground and unbuttoned her pants, trying to undress her, but she turned on him with pepper spray and was able to escape. Her assailant fled and hasn’t been caught, but the victim is facing legal consequences.

“It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely be charged for that,” local police spokesman Knud Kirsten of Sønderborg, Denmark, told TV Syd about the incident, which occurred at 10 p.m. on Jan. 20. Her fine will be around 500 kroner ($73), and many commenters on TV Syd’s story have offered to pay it for her.

Why Teen Who Fended Off Attacker Now Faces Charges Herself

With the # of "refugee" Muslim males being allowed in who seem to believe that all women are there to fulfill their sexual needs, any law that prohibits women from carrying spray or other anti-attack weapon should be suspended immediately.

Using pepper spray on a scumbag trying to rape you is unwelcoming to his cultural sensibilities or something. She must be punished.

Using pepper spray on a scumbag trying to rape you is unwelcoming to his cultural sensibilities or something. She must be punished.

Yes, ridiculous that she was so insensitive. This was a Muslim male, it was his right to demand sex. She should have helped him and removed her clothing immediately.
She needs to go to jail and think about what she's done.

With the # of "refugee" Muslim males being allowed in who seem to believe that all women are there to fulfill their sexual needs, any law that prohibits women from carrying spray or other anti-attack weapon should be suspended immediately.

I won't be surprised if it is. I believe sales in Germany are way up.

Lovely European law...

A 17-year-old girl who was attacked by a man in a city center at night told police that he knocked her to the ground and unbuttoned her pants, trying to undress her, but she turned on him with pepper spray and was able to escape. Her assailant fled and hasn’t been caught, but the victim is facing legal consequences.

“It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely be charged for that,” local police spokesman Knud Kirsten of Sønderborg, Denmark, told TV Syd about the incident, which occurred at 10 p.m. on Jan. 20. Her fine will be around 500 kroner ($73), and many commenters on TV Syd’s story have offered to pay it for her.

There was already a thread on this here:

Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Again, it's Denmark and they have decided themselves that possession of pepper spray is illegal. They haven't decided yet whether to fine her or not. When all that is said and done, I would wager they won't fine her.

However, this is a good reason I won't go to Denmark or any other country that is so restrictive on protection measures. Denmark also has other strict rules on simple stuff as well.

Lovely European law...

Again, it's Denmark and they have decided themselves that possession of pepper spray is illegal. They haven't decided yet whether to fine her or not. When all that is said and done, I would wager they won't fine her.

However, this is a good reason I won't go to Denmark or any other country that is so restrictive on protection measures. Denmark also has other strict rules on simple stuff as well.

They also have much lower crime rates than here.

Lovely European law...

They also have a much LOWER population. 5.6 million in Denmark while the U.S. has a population of 318.9 million. Less people, less crime.

Lovely European law...

They also have a much LOWER population. 5.6 million in Denmark while the U.S. has a population of 318.9 million. Less people, less crime.

They are crme rates, the number of people doesn't matter. You can't seriously be scared to go to Denmark?

Lovely European law...

They are crme rates, the number of people doesn't matter. You can't seriously be scared to go to Denmark?

Scared? No, I don't agree with their laws so I am not going to support their country. And yes, number of people DOES matter. Take a look at crime rates in a big city compared to a rural area. It's going to be much higher in a large city with far more people.

Lovely European law...

Scared? No, I don't agree with their laws so I am not going to support their country. And yes, number of people DOES matter. Take a look at crime rates in a big city compared to a rural area. It's going to be much higher in a large city with far more people.

They are a very safe and civilized country. Your stand seems silly. They have lower crime rates than us so they must do some things right.

Then you are talking about population density. Denmark is very small compared to the US. I wouldnt be surprised if their density is higher.

Lovely European law...

Not for long.....

He was just doing his duty here. Nothing to see.

Mohammed ordered his followers to rape infidel women in front of their husbands before taking them as slaves, and so the poor bloke must have just THOUGHT she had a husband, right?.

We need to be sensitive to these matters. Wouldn't want to lose our heads and say anything irresponsible, now, would we?

[
They are a very safe and civilized country. Your stand seems silly. .

What is actually silly is the head- in- the sand approach of yours that will only guarantee that the next generation will be saying "Denmark? I've heads some people say they WERE a safe and civilized country at one point".

[

What is actually silly is the head- in- the sand approach of yours that will only guarantee that the next generation will be saying "Denmark? I've heads some people say they WERE a safe and civilized country at one point".

You seem to not live in reality. Denmark is a really old country, it will be fine.

[

You seem to not live in reality. Denmark is a really old country, it will be fine.

Your heartfelt concern for the victim is truly inspiring.

I'm often amazed by the fact that one needs to defend rapists to be politically correct these days.

[

Your heartfelt concern for the victim is truly inspiring.

I'm often amazed by the fact that one needs to defend rapists to be politically correct these days.

You aren't coming close to making sense. You need to stop drinking so early.

Forum List

Back