Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
72 dollar fine for saving yourself. Well worth it, I'd say. Now if they'd just catch the rapist, it would be good.

Numerous readers wrote in the comments section on TV Syd’s story about the incident that they would be willing to pay the girl’s fine, which will most likely be 500 kroner.
Danish teen fought off her attacker - now she'll face fine

I'd be happy to pay her fine myself.
Great, now tell us if the fine, for the use and possession of an Illegal Weapon, is valid or not? Should she also be required to obey the law. yes or no?

…which shows us which side he is on; but doesn't tell us anything that wasn't already obvious about him.
I didn't know that about him until now.

Then you haven't really been paying any attention to him, until now. There isn't really anything new about him coming out in this discussion, which hasn't been obvious about him for quiet some time. He was even briefly on another forum that I used to frequent; perhap a year or so ago, and the same things were obvious about him there and then. He did not last very long at all on that other forum, before he was banned.

Fighting him off is not what she is being charged with...
Having what she needs to fight him off is what she is being charged with.
Nope. She's being charged with possession and use of a banned weapon.

You REALLY think the 2 compare? You are calling us bitches, and whatever you can think of...cursing at us. You want a raped and beaten female prosecuted.
Now THAT is what is amazing.
Not amazing just showing how creepy he is willing to be.

Totally beyond creepy. More like sick.

Who cares. I pretty much ignore his sorry ass.

As for her.

Let them charge her. She'll be well taken care of.

If it were around here and he stayed, he'd be dead inside a week.

…which shows us which side he is on; but doesn't tell us anything that wasn't already obvious about him.

Then you haven't really been paying any attention to him, until now. There isn't really anything new about him coming out in this discussion, which hasn't been obvious about him for quiet some time. He was even briefly on another forum that I used to frequent; perhap a year or so ago, and the same things were obvious about him there and then. He did not last very long at all on that other forum, before he was banned.

I can understand that.

Or should I say you WANT her to do.

I can understand that.

Let them charge her....she'll get her hand slapped.

And women can wonder just what their government is doing to them.

Meanwhile, they can make her a hero and a rallying point for stopping the insanity that brought this about to begin with.

Sometimes a martyr is just what you need.

Gee, only 37 fucking pages and it's finally okay with you morons to charge her with breaking the law because she ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................broke the fucking law. What remarkable progress, in only 37 pages...

Gee, only 37 fucking pages and it's finally okay with you morons to charge her with breaking the law because she ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................broke the fucking law. What remarkable progress, in only 37 pages...
That's on you rapist supporter.

He makes the crime of rape and the use of pepper spray for defense equal. Warped.

We get the priorities. Misogynist.
Both are crimes there, dumbfuck.

Are they in the same category IYO??
It doesn't matter. Do the crime, Do the time. Got it?

LOL What time is she going to do?
500 kronor, no time. And he is calling us dumb fucks!

Really!

He makes the crime of rape and the use of pepper spray for defense equal. Warped.

We get the priorities. Misogynist.
Both are crimes there, dumbfuck.

Are they in the same category IYO??
It doesn't matter. Do the crime, Do the time. Got it?

LOL What time is she going to do?
500 kronor, no time. And he is calling us dumb fucks!
I'm calling you dumbfucks because you are unwilling to apply the law, equally...

Oh and does she get to heal from her rape and beating first?

Having what she needs to fight him off is what she is being charged with.
Nope. She's being charged with possession and use of a banned weapon.

You REALLY think the 2 compare? You are calling us bitches, and whatever you can think of...cursing at us. You want a raped and beaten female prosecuted.
Now THAT is what is amazing.
Not amazing just showing how creepy he is willing to be.

Totally beyond creepy. More like sick.

Who cares. I pretty much ignore his sorry ass.

As for her.

Let them charge her. She'll be well taken care of.

If it were around here and he stayed, he'd be dead inside a week.
I generally ignore him, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back