Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or should I say you WANT her to do.
For use and possession of a banned weapon? A month in weekend detention and a year of probation, minimum. She is, after all, a criminal...

And him for his crime??
Attempted rape? That would depend on his record but no less than two years in prison with sexual predator therapy plus ten years probation. Got it now?

Nope. YOu can't wiggle out of the shit you'v epulled on this thread.

Both are crimes there, dumbfuck.

Are they in the same category IYO??
It doesn't matter. Do the crime, Do the time. Got it?

LOL What time is she going to do?
500 kronor, no time. And he is calling us dumb fucks!
I'm calling you dumbfucks because you are unwilling to apply the law, equally...
No you are just acting like an asshole.

Are they in the same category IYO??

I'm calling you dumbfucks because you are unwilling to apply the law, equally...
Nope, I am making a point, little bitch.

Laws are not optional just because you feel all warm and fuzzy.

So have me arrested for calling you the asshole that you are in your postings.

His behavior toward women in general is grandiose, cocky, controlling, and self-centered. He is extremely competitive, especially with women

So have me arrested for calling you the asshole that you are in your postings.
Arrested my little bitch? For what? Just try to grow up and deal with the real world eh.

Men frequently fear women's sexual power and feel justified in blaming them for acts of male violence. A 12-year-old girl who was raped after visiting her attacker's bedsit for coffee, behaved foolishly' commented one British judge in 1988. A few years earlier the judge observed of a 17-year-old girl who was raped by a motorist with whom she hitched a lift after being stranded following a party, that 'the victim was guilty of a great deal of contributory negligence'.1 Another rapist was sentenced to only three months in prison because his five-year-old victim was, said the judge, 'an unusually sexually promiscuous young lady.' He added, 'I do not put blame on the child exactly, but I do believe she was the aggressor.'5 - See more at: Why Men Hate Women -- New Internationalist

I'll help, some women are good for only two things, three if they'll take it up the ass. Got that from female friend.

What are most women good for? Making beds, making babies, making bread.

What are men good for? Dying in war, and parallel parking. Clear?
Yup, that' the way you roll. Go park your car somewhere else.
Now what was the question you deleted? Oh, who do I rape? Oh right, asswipe, no one. Unlike many, including this teen and her attacker, I obey the fuckin' law...

Men frequently fear women's sexual power and feel justified in blaming them for acts of male violence. A 12-year-old girl who was raped after visiting her attacker's bedsit for coffee, behaved foolishly' commented one British judge in 1988. A few years earlier the judge observed of a 17-year-old girl who was raped by a motorist with whom she hitched a lift after being stranded following a party, that 'the victim was guilty of a great deal of contributory negligence'.1 Another rapist was sentenced to only three months in prison because his five-year-old victim was, said the judge, 'an unusually sexually promiscuous young lady.' He added, 'I do not put blame on the child exactly, but I do believe she was the aggressor.'5 - See more at: Why Men Hate Women -- New Internationalist
And that relates to this case how? Oh right, not at all...

You have "raped" the women on this thread by referring to us as "bitches", "pretty panties" and making the crime of rape equal to the use of pepper spray, a practice that is legal in America but not in Denmark.

A woman has a right to defend herself against rape. If pepper spray is illegal then the penalty is well worth {not} being raped or murdered.
Terrific, we're getting somewhere. So, she broke the law and it's okay to charge her then eh?
I never said it wasn't. I'd say it would completely worth it to survive rape and murder. I say I disagree with the law.
Well hell's bells, finally we can charge her for a criminal act since she used an illegal weapon. Will wonders never cease...

^^^^

Scum

You have "raped" the women on this thread by referring to us as "bitches", "pretty panties" and making the crime of rape equal to the use of pepper spray, a practice that is legal in America but not in Denmark.
Save the fucking drama queen act, bitch. I'm not interested.

And the crimes aren't the same, and they don't need to be the same, they are both illegal. What are you having such a hard time in that tiny mind of yours understanding?

A woman has a right to defend herself against rape. If pepper spray is illegal then the penalty is well worth {not} being raped or murdered.
Terrific, we're getting somewhere. So, she broke the law and it's okay to charge her then eh?
I never said it wasn't. I'd say it would completely worth it to survive rape and murder. I say I disagree with the law.
Well hell's bells, finally we can charge her for a criminal act since she used an illegal weapon. Will wonders never cease...

^^^^

Scum
Reported.

He makes the crime of rape and the use of pepper spray for defense equal. Warped.

We get the priorities. Misogynist.
Both are crimes there, dumbfuck.
You're an admitted rapist who hates humanity in general, according to your posts.

Of course you don't want women to have guns.

If you did not act like such an asshole maybe you could find a girlfriend. Ever think of that option?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back