Danish teen girl will be charged for fighting off rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes the crime of rape and the use of pepper spray for defense equal. Warped.

We get the priorities. Misogynist.
Both are crimes there, dumbfuck.
You're an admitted rapist who hates humanity in general, according to your posts.

Of course you don't want women to have guns.

If you did not act like such an asshole maybe you could find a girlfriend. Ever think of that option?
Reported. And I have a wife, of decades, dumbass.

He makes the crime of rape and the use of pepper spray for defense equal. Warped.

You're an admitted rapist who hates humanity in general, according to your posts.

If you did not act like such an asshole maybe you could find a girlfriend. Ever think of that option?
Reported. And I have a wife, and decades, dumbass.
Liar. You already said you were homo.

Liar.
Reported...

Tell me, would you like to get back on the topic, any decade now?

You mean cried like a little bitch.
One should leave out family in such discussions even if they invite it.

It's just ban bait.

It was so much an invitation but baiting him to prove he wasn't as smart as he claimed. He proclaimed he was smarter and that I would go go to the mods and whine that he was picking on me. I posted what I did and proclaimed he would go to the mods. Seems I was correct and he was wrong.
I play by the rules now, which means trolling gets reported. Suck it, little man.
wouldnt "suck it, little man" be considered trolling?
I guess that also needs to be reported.

You mean cried like a little bitch.
One should leave out family in such discussions even if they invite it.

It's just ban bait.

It was so much an invitation but baiting him to prove he wasn't as smart as he claimed. He proclaimed he was smarter and that I would go go to the mods and whine that he was picking on me. I posted what I did and proclaimed he would go to the mods. Seems I was correct and he was wrong.
I play by the rules now, which means trolling gets reported. Suck it, little man.
wouldnt "suck it, little man" be considered trolling?
I guess that also needs to be reported.
Report away. I know the rules, and that is well within.

hold on, a couple months back he claimed to be a single father..
Damn, I know Im late but, Congratulations on your recent marriage PaintMyHouse. Oh, and your conversion from gay to straight.
So much has happened in such a short time.
Now back to the topic.
Women should be allowed to have guns, mace, pepper spray, Pit Bulls, whatever they think they need to be safe from perverts.

Liar.
Reported...

Stop reporting and answer the question. If you weren't an asshole, do you think you could find a boyfriend?

Damn, I know Im late but, Congratulations on your recent marriage PaintMyHouse. Oh, and your conversion from gay to straight.
Now back to the topic.
Women should be allowed to have guns, mace, pepper spray, Pit Bulls, whatever they think they need to be safe from perverts.
God only knows who you have me confused with but I was married when dirt was new, and have no kids. That should make you very happy.

Liar.
Reported...

Stop reporting and answer the question. If you weren't an asshole, do you think you could find a boyfriend?
A boyfriend? I leave the cock-sucking to the wife. Always good for a dinner out...

Now back to the topic.
God only knows who you have me confused with but I was married when dirt was new, and have no kids. That should make you very happy.

Nope. YOu can't wiggle out of the shit you'v epulled on this thread.
I don't need to change a word, and I can't report the trolling here fast enough.

Trolling? Who is trolling other than you? I merely posted that I would use my pepper spray.....and I would, and yes I own some. YOU are the one that came in calling me a bitch and a dumb fuck. So perhaps you will rethink who is trolling.

Please do not insult scum by likening it to PaintMyHouse. Most pond scum is actually quiet beautiful, when viewed the proper way, and it fulfills an essential role in the Earth's biosphere. There is no beauty to be found in PaintMyHouse; he is ugly and rotten to his very core.

20140712_164147_SpirogyraAndRotifer_sq.jpg
20130615_194137_PediastrumFromElkGrovePark.jpg
20130725_175756_MailboxPuddle_Cyanobacteria.jpg
20110227_214214_Algae_GraniteParkNorthPond.jpg
20110331_012556_Algae.jpg

A woman has a right to defend herself against rape. If pepper spray is illegal then the penalty is well worth {not} being raped or murdered.
Terrific, we're getting somewhere. So, she broke the law and it's okay to charge her then eh?
I never said it wasn't. I'd say it would completely worth it to survive rape and murder. I say I disagree with the law.
Well hell's bells, finally we can charge her for a criminal act since she used an illegal weapon. Will wonders never cease...

^^^^

Scum
Reported.

ROTFL You reported that after calling several of us bitch and dumb fucks, and whatever else you had to say? Get real.

Last edited:
Calling a perp a victim doesn't work for any of us whom you are trying to twist into your way of thinking.
He's not a victim, and both of them are criminals. They both did illegal things. Got it?
I already told you to hell with the unjust law if a female cannot protect herself against a would be rapist, GOT IT!
The law is not unjust, and she broke it.

It IS unjust to make it illegal to defend yourself from a violent crime. As usual you defend the rapist and demand that the woman, or in this case the girl, submit to rape and potentially murder because you are one of the most fucked up humanoids on this planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back