Teen Boys Who Plotted School Shooting Studied Columbine

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And no, I won't give up my 2nd Amendment rights.

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police say two Tennessee teenagers made plans last year to shoot up a high school and were studying the 1999 Columbine massacre in Colorado.

The Kingsport Times-News reports (VIDEO Update: Hawkins teens planning school massacre studied Columbine | Kingsport Times-News) that Hawkins County Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said authorities became aware of the plans last October after they were alerted by a counselor for one of the boys.

The boys, ages 16 and 17, were charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder Thursday. Both already were in state custody on other charges.

Deputies searched the home of the younger boy last December, seizing guns owned by his father as well as journals detailing plans for an attack, floor plans of the high school, fire crackers and gun powder.

Deputies also found Internet videos of the boys with rifles and Molotov cocktails.

Teen Boys Who Plotted School Shooting Studied Columbine: Cops

Wow. Rogersville is less than 30 miles away from where I am.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I graduated just a year after the Columbine shooting took place.

It's hard to understand why the media didn't investigate the background of the Columbine shooters. Did they cave in to the teachers union or law suits? Indications are that the kids were doped up by the school on a daily basis with personality altering drugs. Psychotropic drugs sometimes have crazy (no pun intended) side effects in hormone shifting adolescents. Look at the side effects of quit smoking drugs, "discontinue use if you have thoughts of suicide". How about thoughts of suicide/murder?

Forum List

Back