Teen Beaten Into Critical Condition After Posting 'Blue Lives Matter'...

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"
Brandi Allen was in tears Sunday afternoon outside of UAB Hospital, while her son, Brian Ogle, was inside recovering from an assault.

“Instead of us planning for his 18th birthday, we're here. Why? Because he made a statement that he backs the blue? I'm still trying to understand how someone, no matter the color of their skin, can do this to another human being,” said Allen.

Sylacauga police said he was assaulted in the parking lot of an old hardware store Friday night following his high school’s homecoming game. Police said the 17-year-old was bleeding from his head."

Mother of Sylacauga HS student says assault could have been prevented

Helter Skelter boys and girls, it's coming.

There's a online prankster guy that got more political and went to white neighborhoods with a Black Lives Matter poster. They disagreed and said all lives matter. Then he went to a black neighborhood with All Lives Matter and they attacked him. One nice guy said he should leave.

We have a beater we use in the Winter here, someone put a Trump sticker on it and 2 nights later someone shattered the rear window in it. I have 3 doors and 3 12 gauges, I'm ready.

It's a story and you read it and then some batshit says "it's Helter Skelter", mimicking Charles Manson. And then the Manson family chimes in with 'yes it is Charles'.

Go, run hide, the highland way. Take your blanky and trail mix.

Forum List

Back