Teddy Cruz DEMANDS Federal aide for Texas!

Now we have a genuine disaster and the local and state officials have done all they can and still need help

You heard it here! Katrina and Sandy were not "genuine" disasters!

Oh for crying out loud. keep digging you might get what you are looking for. whatever the hell that is, just pathetic

You're like an annoying little dog on the other side of the fence that just barks manically at anything that comes within view of it.

The barks kinda lose meaning after a while and just become background noise, eventually the dog is rarely even looked at.

and you are what? intelligent, compassionate, caring of others.
dog fits you. so don't bite others for you being so inconsiderate. you barked and was told to sit down

Wow, I am starting to agree with Ted ;)

First he comes out in support of space travel and now he comes out for helping his state repair the damage done by the floods. Good for you Ted!

It is the right thing to do.

What exactly did you expect? Was Cruz just gonna say "we got this" or something to Obama?

this will be a good left/lib circle jerk by morning

all because some hate site said Ted said something.

You all enjoy. last it was the duggers. this week Earlier it was a FORMER tea party person and pron, and don't forget FOX NEWS

And shallow marches on :bye1:

Let me get this straight....

Natural Disaster in Red State -"Genuine Disaster"

Natural Disaster in Blue State-Fake Disaster

Gotcha

Here we go again folks. they've tried the fox news, the duggers, a former supposed Tea Party person and pron. and now we are back to he request aid for the PEOPLE WHO is dealing with flooding WHERE some has DIED. do they care? no they jump on making it POLITICAL for their nasty party.....can they go any lower. well yes they can and will. you watch next week it will be something else

low low low low

shun that nasty site folks..... DO NOT give them your support by clicking on their links, politicausa is a progressive/commie slimy leftwing HATE site.

now you see why the left is always so filled with hate. they go to garbage sites like politicausa, stinkprogress, mediagarbagedoens'tmatter, hufferpuffpost, etc
Let me get this straight....

Natural Disaster in Red State -"Genuine Disaster"

Natural Disaster in Blue State-Fake Disaster

Gotcha
I have no doubt that if we were to have a natural disaster in CA, the Red Staters would be the LAST to offer help to us. I've pretty much come to expect NOTHING from them.

I wonder how those who think the Feds are out to get them in TX feel about the Feds now.

Here we go again folks. they've tried the fox news, the duggers, a former supposed Tea Party person and pron. and now we are back to he request aid for the PEOPLE WHO is dealing with flooding WHERE some has DIED. do they care? no they jump on making it POLITICAL for their nasty party.....can they go any lower. well yes they can and will. you watch next week it will be something else

low low low low

shun that nasty site folks..... DO NOT give them your support by clicking on their links, politicausa is a progressive/commie slimy leftwing HATE site.

now you see why the left is always so filled with hate. they go to garbage sites like politicausa, stinkprogress, mediagarbagedoens'tmatter, hufferpuffpost, etc
Staph, you bitter old hag, how many from Texas, like Cruz, voted against aid for the victims of Sandy, are now crying for aid from the rest of us? Yes, the people of Texas do deserve our support and aid. But Cruz deserves nothing but derision and contempt for the hypocrite that he is. Same goes for you.

There are protocols that need to be followed. Obama used Sandy to grandstand and give the impression that, under him, FEMA was better than under Bush. Never mind that New Orleans officials and the state dropped the ball.

Even after spending the money on Sandy victims, many went without power and a decent house, but the media moved on.

Now we have a genuine disaster and the local and state officials have done all they can and still need help. Time for federal to step in. Having disaster relief is one of the many reasons we are robbed by the IRS once a year.

Just because states resent Obama's oppressive regulations doesn't mean the people shouldn't demand that the government fulfill one of it's legitimate duties.

Why the beef? Aren't there enough liberals in trouble to get Dems attention?
So, what you are saying that in order to harm the President's reputation, you were willing to see the people of the Northeast go without aid? But the people of Texas must have this aid?

Both those in Texas and in the Northeast are and were citizens of the US and deserve our help and support in the case of natural disasters.

Cruz voted against Sandy Relief 3 times because he said it was full of pork, but it was the Republicans from red states, including Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana, who demanded the pork in exchange for their vote. That's right, Cruz and his fellow GOP Texans demanded pork for their state be included in the Sandy Relief Bill and then voted against it because it had pork!!!
Republicans are the scum of the Earth!

After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas

Teddy Cruz demands federal money for Texas, after roundly criticizing the Sandy aide.

Wait, I thought Texas seceded from the Union?

Teddy, I also think that Texas needs Federal aide. We all do. The next time one of the other 49 states in the Union fall prey to a natural disaster, how about remembering that we are the "United" States of America?

I'm surprised the Governor of Texas isn't sending 'observers' to watch the storm to see if it was part of a US government weather control plot. Or making the aid workers go through metal detectors to make sure they aren't invading soldiers in disguise.

liberalism is certainly a mental disorder. I'm glad you and your ilk enjoy proving it

Do it again, lady, one more time!

After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas

Teddy Cruz demands federal money for Texas, after roundly criticizing the Sandy aide.

Teddy, I also think that Texas needs Federal aide. We all do. The next time one of the other 49 states in the Union fall prey to a natural disaster, how about remembering that we are the "United" States of America?

Honestly, Texas should deal with this themselves but I wonder if Ted means calling in the national guard or something.

Like they should have dealt with the fires themselves? Bullshit! This is the United States of America. All of our citizens deserve support and help from the rest of we citizens when they are involved in a natural disaster.,

In another major scandal, Retiring Republican Couple Demands Social Security!

Teddy needs to use all that oil money FIRST. The economic boom he has been bragging about.

Now we have a genuine disaster and the local and state officials have done all they can and still need help

You heard it here! Katrina and Sandy were not "genuine" disasters!
Katrina and Sandy were the same thing. People building in areas they know are flood zones then complain when their houses get washed away.

TX shouldn't need fed money, our money.

Shame what happened, people losing their lives and everything they have, then they have to deal with the leftist hate brigade.

No one on the board wants to see federal funds denied to Texas. "They" are suffering and need the help. What is being pointed out is the Hypocrisy of Teddy Cruz. He is and will be reminded of his vote against the federal aide for Sandy. By the way, where is the Texas Governator? Why is Teddy the one stepping forwar.....wait.....He is running for President. Perry has not announced yet. I get it!

Forum List

Back