Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

I have to laugh at these idiots mentioning open rebellion. People, you have no logistics. This is not the 1860's. The US government is not going to wait a couple months so you can organize and get your shit together.

By Nick Wing

Rocker-turned-gun rights provocateur Ted Nugent is willing to say just about anything to attack President Barack Obama and his administration for what he believes is an imminent effort by the government to snatch up guns. During a recent interview, Nugent again raised the bar, invoking a Revolutionary war milestone to suggest that he and his "buddies" were prepared to fight such an effort at all costs.

"I'm part of a very great experiment in self-government where we the people determine our own pursuit of happiness and our own individual freedom and liberty, not to be confused with the Barack Obama gang who believes in we the sheeple and actually is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776," Nugent said in a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show. "And if you want another Concord Bridge, I got some buddies."

Nugent appears to be referring to the beginning of the Revolutionary war, when colonial and British troops assembled at the North Bridge in Concord, Mass. in 1775 broke a standoff when one soldier opened fire. While it's still unclear which side fired the first shot, it was later immortalized by poet Ralph Waldo Emerson, who suggested that "the shot heard 'round the world" was fired by an American.

In his interview, Nugent went on to accuse Obama of having communist ties, suggesting that gun-owning Americans needed to do something to "fix" the fact that he was president.

"The president of the United States goes to the Vietnam Memorial Wall and pretends to honor 58,000 American heroes who died fighting communism and then he hires, appoints and associates with communists," Nugent said. "He pretends to pay honor to men who died fighting communism, and then he hangs out with, hires and appoints communists. He is an evil, dangerous man who hates America and hates freedom. And we need to fix this as soon as possible."

More: Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama (VIDEO)

Nugent At Gun Industry Trade Show: "If You Want Another Concord Bridge, I've Got Some Buddies" | Blog | Media Matters for America

A friend who played with him says Ted is a coward: all talk and lots of white ass running away.

By Nick Wing

Rocker-turned-gun rights provocateur Ted Nugent is willing to say just about anything to attack President Barack Obama and his administration for what he believes is an imminent effort by the government to snatch up guns. During a recent interview, Nugent again raised the bar, invoking a Revolutionary war milestone to suggest that he and his "buddies" were prepared to fight such an effort at all costs.

"I'm part of a very great experiment in self-government where we the people determine our own pursuit of happiness and our own individual freedom and liberty, not to be confused with the Barack Obama gang who believes in we the sheeple and actually is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776," Nugent said in a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show. "And if you want another Concord Bridge, I got some buddies."

Nugent appears to be referring to the beginning of the Revolutionary war, when colonial and British troops assembled at the North Bridge in Concord, Mass. in 1775 broke a standoff when one soldier opened fire. While it's still unclear which side fired the first shot, it was later immortalized by poet Ralph Waldo Emerson, who suggested that "the shot heard 'round the world" was fired by an American.

In his interview, Nugent went on to accuse Obama of having communist ties, suggesting that gun-owning Americans needed to do something to "fix" the fact that he was president.

"The president of the United States goes to the Vietnam Memorial Wall and pretends to honor 58,000 American heroes who died fighting communism and then he hires, appoints and associates with communists," Nugent said. "He pretends to pay honor to men who died fighting communism, and then he hangs out with, hires and appoints communists. He is an evil, dangerous man who hates America and hates freedom. And we need to fix this as soon as possible."

More: Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama (VIDEO)

Nugent At Gun Industry Trade Show: "If You Want Another Concord Bridge, I've Got Some Buddies" | Blog | Media Matters for America

It's funny that pedophile, shitty pants is talking about Vietnam.

It's not really funny..it's disgusting.

Nugent is a slap in the face to anyone who's ever been in the armed forces.

His ability to kill an UNARMED animal does not make him less of a coward.

He shit himself and sat in it to avoid the draft. Real fucking brave.

my gawd you people are such haters
Bill Clinton avoided the draft and you people elected him and call him a hero

Bush joined the National Guard to stay out of Vietnam and you voted for him. Twice.
ZOMG! GWB joined the military to avoid going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks went to university to avoid going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks who had medical conditions avoided going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks who already had the rest of their brothers in Vietnam, avoided going to Vietnam!

ZOMG!

How do you like this buck?

01.jpg

How about bear?

01.jpg

02.jpg

How's this suiting you? This is my neighborhood.

03.jpg

13.jpg

They probably looked better alive.

As do most animals.

Really? What makes him so "awesome"? You like people who shit themselves or do you think his pedophilia is awesome?
Everything about him makes him awesome.

:)

You don't like my taste? Piss off.

He's actually a pretty awful person but whatever floats it.

Throat fucking 12 year old girls? Awesome!
Shitting his pants to avoid Vietnam? Awesome!
Threatening to kill a sitting American President? Awesome!
Conspiring to overthrow the American Government? Awesome!

It'd be most awesome if a drone lit up his shitty ass.

Everything about him makes him awesome.

:)

You don't like my taste? Piss off.

Got a link? Courtney Love...:lmao:

And, I bet it would be awesome to you if Obama executes a fourth US citizen unconstitutionally. :thup:

Got a link? Courtney Love...:lmao:

And, I bet it would be awesome to you if Obama executes a fourth US citizen unconstitutionally. :thup:

:lol:

Nugent admitted it.

Simple as that.

In fact..he's PROUD of it.

:thup: Awesome.

By Nick Wing

Excellent.

Another poster boy for the NRA Gun Cultists.

He's right up there with this guy:

McVeigh_mugshot.jpg

my gawd you people are such haters
Bill Clinton avoided the draft and you people elected him and call him a hero

Bush joined the National Guard to stay out of Vietnam and you voted for him. Twice.
ZOMG! GWB joined the military to avoid going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks went to university to avoid going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks who had medical conditions avoided going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks who already had the rest of their brothers in Vietnam, avoided going to Vietnam!

ZOMG!

Yeah, but most of them have the good sense, decency and class not to come around years later and instruct the rest of us on patriotism, love of country and armed revolt or promote themselves as Super Patriots.

Of course Nugent, along with his like-minded pals George Bush, Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Tom Delay, Bill Clinton and a whole host of other chickenhawk shitheads, isn't afflicted with such things as decency, class or good sense.

Forum List

Back