Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

Lakhota you and Mr. Crayon boy are the same.

You are calling Nugent a coward. Making big Mr. Shaman pictures. I am asking you an honest question.

How would you handle this man you are calling a "chicken"? Have you seen him hunt? His aim is spot on?

From quite a distance.

Stop being a petulant child an answer an honest question. You are accusing Ted Nugent of not having the balls to fight against anyone.

Prove it.

His ability to kill an UNARMED animal does not make him less of a coward.

He shit himself and sat in it to avoid the draft. Real fucking brave.

my gawd you people are such haters
Bill Clinton avoided the draft and you people elected him and call him a hero

Old Rocks is a vet.

So am I.

So is Oldguy.

So are many other liberal posters here.

He's right, you're talking shit.

Are you going to try to tell me all veterans are liberals?

Give me a break. All I'm doing is telling you what I hear on shows coast to coast. And not Rush or Hannity. All I have is a computer and a Grundig radio.

No television. The radio shows are red eye, or lars the Grundig picks up almost completely coast to coast. I get WLS out of Chicago clear as a bell.

And once more, I'm not spouting my opinion. Just telling you theirs.

No. Not all vets are liberals. Not all vets are conservatives. Not all vets are libertarians. Not all vets are Christians. Not all are Jewish. Not all are atheists. It irritates me no end when people start talking about "vets" as if we were some monolithic group who all share the same values. We don't. We come from the general population of the citizens of the US and we have the same differences you will find in the general population. When someone tells you they are a vet, that just means they served in the military. It doesn't mean they are speaking for anyone except themselves.

Exactly. I've not once stated my opinion via the vets. Just said what these vets talked about when they called in and told people to listen.

I have a radio range from the west coast to Chicago. They are calling in on the shows I listen to greatly distressed at what's going on in Washington.

NOT my opinion. Theirs. And it's on the airwaves nightly.

You are calling Nugent a coward. Making big Mr. Shaman pictures. I am asking you an honest question.

How would you handle this man you are calling a "chicken"? Have you seen him hunt? His aim is spot on?

From quite a distance.

Stop being a petulant child an answer an honest question. You are accusing Ted Nugent of not having the balls to fight against anyone.

Prove it.

An "unarmed" animal. OMG. :lol: Too funny.

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

He didn't shit himself and sit in it for days.

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

I agree that it was pretty hysterical that you believe that because he hunts, that he couldn't be a coward.

Last edited:

He didn't shit himself and sit in it for days.

He could have gone to Vietnam or become a Rhodes Scholar. Bet he had to think long and hard on that one.

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

Bush joined the National Guard to stay out of Vietnam and you voted for him. Twice.

I agree that it was pretty hysterical that you believe that because he hunts, that he couldn't be a coward.

For laughing, I'm hysterical? Not at all. I just find it very telling when people start talking about an "unarmed" animal.

Bush joined the National Guard to stay out of Vietnam and you voted for him. Twice.

you don't know who I voted for so don't PRETEND you do

Are you going to try to tell me all veterans are liberals?

Give me a break. All I'm doing is telling you what I hear on shows coast to coast. And not Rush or Hannity. All I have is a computer and a Grundig radio.

No television. The radio shows are red eye, or lars the Grundig picks up almost completely coast to coast. I get WLS out of Chicago clear as a bell.

And once more, I'm not spouting my opinion. Just telling you theirs.

No. Not all vets are liberals. Not all vets are conservatives. Not all vets are libertarians. Not all vets are Christians. Not all are Jewish. Not all are atheists. It irritates me no end when people start talking about "vets" as if we were some monolithic group who all share the same values. We don't. We come from the general population of the citizens of the US and we have the same differences you will find in the general population. When someone tells you they are a vet, that just means they served in the military. It doesn't mean they are speaking for anyone except themselves.

Exactly. I've not once stated my opinion via the vets. Just said what these vets talked about when they called in and told people to listen.

I have a radio range from the west coast to Chicago. They are calling in on the shows I listen to greatly distressed at what's going on in Washington.

NOT my opinion. Theirs. And it's on the airwaves nightly.

Yes. Their opinion. Not the opinion of "the vets" but of individuals who happen to be vets. You should also keep in mind that the people who call into radio shows are not a very good sampling of the population. The people who actually get on to those shows are first screened. The purpose of those shows is not to inform, it is to sell soap. So if they have a choice between a guy who is angry and one who is not, the angry guy is getting on. He's more interesting and that sells more soap.

Harldly anyone is not distressed with Washington right now. But it would be a mistake to assume that the majority of vets are distressed because of who is president or would object to serving under that person. I would point out to you that that particular individual has been president for four years now and people are still joining the military and people are still re-enlisting or, in the case of officers, whatever it is they do to renew their commission. It's an all volunteer force. There is no draft. Yet there is no mass exodus from the military or desperate lack of new recruits. The military academies are going just fine. So the argument that they don't want to serve under the current president really doesn't stand up to the facts.

Leave it to Lakhata to post worthless crap to stir up the hate

and boy do we see it

How do you like this buck?

01.jpg

How about bear?

01.jpg

02.jpg

How's this suiting you? This is my neighborhood.

03.jpg

13.jpg

Here's some REAL Canadian men and women:

Edit: Come to think of it, some you great white hunters look young enough and fit enough to join your betters in Afghanistan. Why ain't you there? Got a case of Nugent Syndrome?

Our boys have done their time over in Afghanistan under NATO. What's your problem?

We have a serious kick ass volunteer service just like you. And my husband and I support our troops.

What do you want?

Yeah, it's an all volunteer force. So...go volunteer. Put your money where your mouth is.

"Supporting the troops" by sitting at home in the safety and security they provide for you and thinking, "Oh, those poor dears" is the kind of cheap and worthless patriotism that Nugent practices. And, it shows a physical condition all too common among Super Patriots: A flexible backbone. It's liquid when young and the prospect of actually having to fight a war is real, but firms up in old age when the danger is past.

He's not alone. Many freedom loving, patriotic Americans feel the same way, thinking Chairman Maobama's latest move in attempting to curtail our 2nd Amendment rights, a certain precursor to what he really wants, a 100% ban on private ownership of firearms, much like his heroes Stalin and Mao did, is the final straw. Chairman Maobama is the most polarizing, devisive leader our nation has seen since 1861.

You're always mouthing off about a revolution too, but I haven't seen that frog jump yet.

Forum List

Back