Obama Only Wants Military Leaders Who ‘Will Fire on U.S. Citizens’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Doc91678, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Doc91678

Doc91678 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hmm… Shock Claim:

by Jim Hoft
    January 22, 2013

Dr. Jim Garrow, the author of The Pink Pagoda: One Man’s Quest to End Gendercide in China, made the following claim on Facebook this week that is getting a whole lot of attention.

The Examiner reported:

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama’s second term.

Garrow made the following Facebook post:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.” Those who will not are being removed.​

Continue reading: ---->
    Hmm? Shock Claim: Obama Only Wants Military Leaders Who ?Will Fire on U.S. Citizens? | The Gateway Pundit

This comes on the heels of Sunday's report in the Washington Free Beacon (WFB) that the head of Central Command, Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis is being dismissed by Obama and will leave his post in March.

The WFB article states:

“
    “Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum’s rush out of his job as commander of Central Command, and is being told to vacate his office several months earlier than planned.”

Did Gen. Mattis refuse to "fire on U.S. citizens?"

Continue reading: ---->
    Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens' - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  2. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Your moms Ebola-infested cavernous Virginia
    Ratings:
    +3,845
    LOL! It's because he's a muslim from Kenya. :sarcasm:

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,261
    Don't you NaziCon whackos ever get tired of spreading your poisonous lies...?

4. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,122
    I hope so since right wing nuts are planning to fire on the military.

5. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,310
    ^^^^^&^^^^^^^^^^
    The irony is thick in this post.:badgrin:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,814
    It never stops, does it? Extreme partisanship on both sides. This time, it is the idiocracy of the right wing. They are SO convinced that the very military they idolize, worship and hold Holy will somehow turn into mindless zombified killing machines to be unleashed on their own friends, families, neighbors.

Right wingers- do you REALLY have that little faith in the military?

And Im sorry to say, but there is just no way the military, US or any other, would win an occupation war with the American people. We basically lost the occupation (not the war) of Iraq, and Afghanistan isnt going much better. If we cant occupy and control a bunch of goat farmers with old AK's, then how can we do that to this nation, full of much technically smarter and heavily armed people? Add to that the compassion the troops would feel towards our people, making the killing even harder (You need to read "On Killing" by Lt. Grossman), and its a nearly impossible thought that our military would be unleashed on us.

7. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,756
    Look...let's be serious here

How else can the Kenyan fill the FEMA death camps unless he has a military willing to fire on civilians?

That's why he wanted gays in the military. Gays would have no problem shooting your ass

8. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,157
    Only if they shot at us first! :)

My son and i talked about this awhile back (he's in the Army) and he said Obama may get a few of the "liberal" soldiers to fight us, but the majority of the soldiers would not, they can't stand Obama. They would fight the Govt and not the citizens. Obama will have to start recruiting "his" citizens that would just love to kill others for their leader!!

9. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,756
    Very true

Soldiers will have no problem firing back once they have been fired upon. The "From my cold dead fingers" crowd have made it clear that if someone attempts to take their firearm, they will kill them. Soldiers would respond in kind

Soldiers have taken up arms against civilians in the past. They did it during the civil rights era when they were sent in to protect the rights of blacks. They also fired on unarmed civilians at Kent State

10. Coloradomtnman

Coloradomtnman Rational and proud of it.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +650
    Most people in the US Military are black and hispanic. They overwhelmingly support Obama. I was in the Marine Corps and I'm a liberal. I knew plenty of liberals who served when I was serving. I know even more liberals now who served in different branches of the military. So just rid yourself of that misconception.

None of that really matters because Obama isn't getting ready to order the military against US citizens. But go ahead and keep spouting this kind of craziness: it will get more liberals elected.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1