Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

ted-nugent-ted-nugent-vietnam-demotivational-poster-1259455921.jpg

Too funny Lakhota you fake injun..

Oh and when you are posting those fake pictures, shove it up you well worn ass over Michelle's eye's rolling and your fake rage.

:lol:

Last edited:
You put a cowboy hat on a fool and he thinks he can take on the world.

It's not a matter of cowboy hats or camo gear:lol:

It's a matter of weaponry. Or bare hands. It's a state of mind. The ability to kill.

Ted Nugent better not try to start his revolution around me. If they shoot him down like a dog, that's what he deserves.

Lakhota you and Mr. Crayon boy are the same.

You are calling Nugent a coward. Making big Mr. Shaman pictures. I am asking you an honest question.

How would you handle this man you are calling a "chicken"? Have you seen him hunt? His aim is spot on?

From quite a distance.

Stop being a petulant child an answer an honest question. You are accusing Ted Nugent of not having the balls to fight against anyone.

Prove it.

He's not alone. Many freedom loving, patriotic Americans feel the same way, thinking Chairman Maobama's latest move in attempting to curtail our 2nd Amendment rights, a certain precursor to what he really wants, a 100% ban on private ownership of firearms, much like his heroes Stalin and Mao did, is the final straw. Chairman Maobama is the most polarizing, devisive leader our nation has seen since 1861.

Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

He isn't.

If he had the courage of his convictions he would get out in the streets and fire the first shot.

He wont because he's nothing but a giant pussy...just like the rest of the right wing nuts here to spout the same empty rhetoric without action.

It's a matter of weaponry. Or bare hands. It's a state of mind. The ability to kill.

Ted Nugent better not try to start his revolution around me. If they shoot him down like a dog, that's what he deserves.

You don't have a clue what you are blathering on about. Not at all.

Lakhota what's your draw weight?

Ted Nugent is a 64 year old man. He has been performing all his life, so do you think he was using his muscles?

The odds are he wants attention, before he collects his social security, if he's paid into the system.

How did he manage to avoid Vietnam?

You are calling Nugent a coward. Making big Mr. Shaman pictures. I am asking you an honest question.

How would you handle this man you are calling a "chicken"? Have you seen him hunt? His aim is spot on?

From quite a distance.

Stop being a petulant child an answer an honest question. You are accusing Ted Nugent of not having the balls to fight against anyone.

Prove it.

I think the question is how Nugent would face the American Military.

You don't have a clue what you are blathering on about. Not at all.

I have a clue that I'm 3 years younger than Ted Nugent, served in the Marines and I'm not putting up with a traitor.

You're nuttier than a fucking fruitcake. Nugent would shit himself, again, in a fair fight.

A fair fight? What are you in the 6th grade. The man's talking about fighting for his freedom and his nation not some after school fisticuffs because someone talked about his mommy. If it comes down to it, it won't be a "fair fight", it will be a bloody mess. On the good note, according to recent polls, 54% or 56% of Conservative Republicans own firearms while only 27% of democrats own them and of that 27% of democrats you can bet many of them are Blue Dog Democrats, not far left wing-nut scrotes, that would not support the liberal, leftist scumbags in this nation if a civil war ever broke out.

By the way, you keep asking "Who belongs to the Militia"?, well according to the guys who wrote the 2nd Amendment and voted on the 2nd Amendment, , according to the guy who is called one of the two Fathers of the Bill of rights, George Mason, that would be; every able bodied man.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Lakhota what's your draw weight?

Ted Nugent is a 64 year old man. He has been performing all his life, so do you think he was using his muscles?

The odds are he wants attention, before he collects his social security, if he's paid into the system.

How did he manage to avoid Vietnam?

Are you nuts? Age doesn't matter when you hunt and you are up to speed. Now you are all pissing and moaning what he does with a gun.

Do you know what he and others like myself can do with a bow? We go in trees for fun. We go in blinds for fun. Sitting in wonderously cool mornings as the mist is rising. Waiting. Smelling. Loving every minute of it.

To hunt. With clothes from Cabelas. :D While you are snorting triple cheese pizzas on a good day in the fall, people like me are out tracking deer.

You want to believe Teddly's just an old man wanting attention? By all means go ahead. Just shows what a fool you are.

Nugent is a major pussy and proven coward.

You've never seen him hunt have you? Or what he has faced have you?

Look you little menopausal douche aka tampon of a lifetime who pretends to be an Indian, you really should witness what thwack masters can do.

A gun is nothing. You should see us on bow. And you can't legislate that. :lol:

You fool.

OOOOOOO! I'm a REAL man 'cuz I can whack Bambi from 300 yards.

Come on Ted...and you...let me show you what it's like to do REAL hunting. Come with me as we follow this blood trail into the elephant grass, knowing it's an injured and frightened armed man on the other end.

Ya up to it, hero?

You're nuttier than a fucking fruitcake. Nugent would shit himself, again, in a fair fight.

A fair fight? What are you in the 6th grade. The man's talking about fighting for his freedom and his nation not some after school fisticuffs because someone talked about his mommy. If it comes down to it, it won't be a "fair fight", it will be a bloody mess. On the good note, according to recent polls, 54% or 56% of Conservative Republicans own firearms while only 27% of democrats own them and of that 27% of democrats you can bet many of them are Blue Dog Democrats, not far left wing-nut scrotes, that would not support the liberal, leftist scumbags in this nation if a civil war ever broke out.

By the way, you keep asking "Who belongs to the Militia"?, well according to the guys who wrote the 2nd Amendment and voted on the 2nd Amendment, , according to the guy who is called one of the two Fathers of the Bill of rights, George Mason, that would be; every able bodied man.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

May I take the liberty of offering some advice before y'all go off the deep end and do something stupid? It's a paraphrase of something Gen. W.T. Sherman said many years ago:

You people on the right don't know what you are doing.

This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about.

War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people who love the Constitution. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it… Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them?

You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth — right at your doors.

You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the support of sane, rational people, as you will be, your cause will begin to wane.

If you people will but stop and think, they must see in the end that you will surely fail.

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

I think the question is how Nugent would face the American Military.

No the question is, how many service persons will stand behind Nugent. You don't know your shit at all do you?

Ted's got more than a grass roots following. You should listen may be once or twice and really listen to who is calling into programs like Red Eye. I'm not talking Alex Jones. I'm talking about some really serious shows out there.

Ex service personnel that have no love for liberals nor for their so called Commander in Chief. Not my words.

Tune in and listen to these veterans talk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back