Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

Nugent is a major pussy and proven coward.

You've never seen him hunt have you? Or what he has faced have you?

Look you little menopausal douche aka tampon of a lifetime who pretends to be an Indian, you really should witness what thwack masters can do.

A gun is nothing. You should see us on bow. And you can't legislate that. :lol:

You fool.

OOOOOOO! I'm a REAL man 'cuz I can whack Bambi from 300 yards.

Come on Ted...and you...let me show you what it's like to do REAL hunting. Come with me as we follow this blood trail into the elephant grass, knowing it's an injured and frightened armed man on the other end.

Ya up to it, hero?

He shit his pants to avoid war when he was young and able bodied.

He ain't up to it now.

Lakhota you and Mr. Crayon boy are the same.

You are calling Nugent a coward. Making big Mr. Shaman pictures. I am asking you an honest question.

How would you handle this man you are calling a "chicken"? Have you seen him hunt? His aim is spot on?

From quite a distance.

Stop being a petulant child an answer an honest question. You are accusing Ted Nugent of not having the balls to fight against anyone.

Prove it.

I think the question is how Nugent would face the American Military.

No the question is, how many service persons will stand behind Nugent.
You don't know your shit at all do you?

Ted's got more than a grass roots following. You should listen may be once or twice and really listen to who is calling into programs like Red Eye. I'm not talking Alex Jones. I'm talking about some really serious shows out there.

Ex service personnel have no love for liberals nor for their so called Commander in Chief. Not my words.

Tune in and listen to these veterans talk.
Zero. Why are you accusing our military members of being traitors you low class fuck?

Tom Selleck is also on the NRA Board. I wonder how he feels about sharing it with Nugent?

You don't get it at all do you?

Oh yeh, we get it. When Teddy boy had his chance to serve, he shit himself. He is a proven coward and a craven attention hound. And my dd214 states Honorable, so don't even go there. I fail to see how anyone that has served their nation can have even a shred of repect for that coward.

You are calling Nugent a coward. Making big Mr. Shaman pictures. I am asking you an honest question.

How would you handle this man you are calling a "chicken"? Have you seen him hunt? His aim is spot on?

From quite a distance.

Stop being a petulant child an answer an honest question. You are accusing Ted Nugent of not having the balls to fight against anyone.

Prove it.

Nugent has already proven his lack of courage. And shooting defensless animals from a distance is hardly the way one proves their courage.

Yes, I would match my skills, physical or with a rifle against Nugent. Grew up shooting in Eastern Oregon. But it was for food, not the thrill of killing something that had no defence against a gun.

Nugent, to any real man, is a peice of shit. No talent, no balls, and a shirker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2wJW0YoafI]The Draft Dodger Rag - Mitchell Trio - YouTube[/ame]

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

No the question is, how many service persons will stand behind Nugent. You don't know your shit at all do you?

Ted's got more than a grass roots following. You should listen may be once or twice and really listen to who is calling into programs like Red Eye. I'm not talking Alex Jones. I'm talking about some really serious shows out there.

Ex service personnel have no love for liberals nor for their so called Commander in Chief. Not my words.

If you think that they are a match for the American military, perhaps you should do some more thinking.

Nugent is a major pussy and proven coward.

You've never seen him hunt have you? Or what he has faced have you?

Look you little menopausal douche aka tampon of a lifetime who pretends to be an Indian, you really should witness what thwack masters can do.

A gun is nothing. You should see us on bow. And you can't legislate that. :lol:

You fool.

OOOOOOO! I'm a REAL man 'cuz I can whack Bambi from 300 yards.

Come on Ted...and you...let me show you what it's like to do REAL hunting. Come with me as we follow this blood trail into the elephant grass, knowing it's an injured and frightened armed man on the other end.

Ya up to it, hero?

Hey asswipe. These people live right around the corner. I don't visit the wilderness. I live it daily.

KC's OUTFITTING

Now, blood trails, all my catahoulas were trained on blood. They've all passed now but I'm looking to pick up a black and tan coon hound in the spring. But both of us can follow a blood trail on our own.

I'm a woman asswipe. Both my husband and I hunt. Bow and percussion on top of standard.

Fishing is awesome here as well. I'm on the edge of a major provincial forest. Got it all.

Now Teddly is beyond an exceptional hunter for decades. Don't even try to make yourself out to be more of a man than he is.

Now get a grip.

home_main_03.gif

mounted_bear.jpg

award.gif

Go down my road and hang a right.

I don't have to use them. I live here too. KC caters to fly in hunters.

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

No the question is, how many service persons will stand behind Nugent. You don't know your shit at all do you?

You still entertaining those Red Dawn fantasies?

From quite a distance.

Prove it.

You are talking shit, asshole.

Now Teddly is beyond an exceptional hunter for decades. Don't even try to make yourself out to be more of a man than he is.

:lmao:

Ted shit himself to avoid Vietnam. Oldguy went and fought.

You clearly have no idea what makes a man.

Really. You should tune into Red Eye radio and listen to the vets talk man. I'm not putting words in their mouth.

I'm not talking shit. I'm only telling you what they are saying.

If you don't want to hear what they are saying, well that's up to you.

You put a cowboy hat on a fool and he thinks he can take on the world.

NAKED COWBOY ARRESTED IN SAN FRANCISCO - NYPOST.com

San Francisco is cool with everything from gay marriage to medical marijuana, but it can't handle New York's own Naked Cowboy - who got arrested while singing in his skivvies there Friday.

Robert Burck, clad only in skin-tight underpants, cowboy boots and a hat, was busted on a sidewalk just outside of Frisco's Union Square for performing his act in a restricted area.

He said the West Coast cops didn't immediately recognize him as Times Square's most famous street performer - and mocked his familiar ensemble when they got him back to the station.

"It was nonstop. They're laughing hysterically because there's this guy in his underwear," Burck told The Post. "Then they were like, 'Oh, that's the Naked Cowboy.' "

The arresting officer claimed Burck violated rules posted in Union Square against soliciting and playing an instrument, and the two argued before the cop finally slapped on the cuffs.

Burck was given a citation for "violating a posted sign," and is due in a San Francisco court Monday.
Sad ain't it?

Attachments

• $Naked Cowboy.jpg
    $Naked Cowboy.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 74

Really. You should tune into Red Eye radio and listen to the vets talk man. I'm not putting words in their mouth.

Old Rocks is a vet.

So am I.

So is Oldguy.

So are many other liberal posters here.

He's right, you're talking shit.

You still entertaining those Red Dawn fantasies?

Why would I? I'm a Canuck albeit with dual citizenship. I'm just telling you what I hear. Stop projecting.

Old Rocks is a vet.

So am I.

So is Oldguy.

So are many other liberal posters here.

He's right, you're talking shit.

There is quite a difference in killing an animal and killing a human.

GOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOORNING USMB LAND!

Welcome to the Dawn Patrol, the all request, all the time music extravaganza right here on KUSA, the home of REAL patriot radio.

Our first request goes out from me...the Oldguy...to Ted Nugent and his "army" of morons. It's an Alice Cooper classic which just seems SOOOOO appropriate right now.

See if you can get the message.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCba1_4Lv28]alice cooper-hey stoopid - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if lakhota called the SS on Nugent?

can't be talking about armed revolts

tho pitch forks sound good..

Forum List

Back