Ted Nugent loses the Washington Times, Rick Perry, Rand Paul.

Here they go again about how he shit himself

man oh man, people did a lot of things back then to get out of the draft because they didn't want to go to Vietnam....you people hold a grudge against someone for life, don't you?

and then crow how you all are anti-war and all that

When, after dodging the draft, he then became a CHICKENHAWK, that is when his draft dodging became a problem for many of us.

He's a punk, Stephanie.

Nugent was a draft dodger plain and simple, lots were then, I knew many. A few today even admit it. Imagine the draft today and you know the crying would begin anew. Funny that gung ho, patriotic Texans would welcome a draft dodger to be their spokesperson. Weird how the right defends its draft dodgers by either some strange equivalency or some imaginary deferment. I laugh when I read these as if you were there you saw it first hand. Think of Rush as another example. Best is Cheney who seems a bit of psychopath as well as a coward.

snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

Here they go again about how he shit himself

man oh man, people did a lot of things back then to get out of the draft because they didn't want to go to Vietnam....you people hold a grudge against someone for life, don't you?

and then crow how you all are anti-war and all that

When, after dodging the draft, he then became a CHICKENHAWK, that is when his draft dodging became a problem for many of us.

He's a punk, Stephanie.

You don't even know the meaning of draft dodger. You see he was never drafted.

Nugent got deferments. Draft dodgers were people I knew in British Columbia when they ran because they were drafted

Please learn the difference between draft dodgers and those that got deferments. It would help.

Nugent was a draft dodger plain and simple, lots were then, I knew many. A few today even admit it. Imagine the draft today and you know the crying would begin anew. Funny that gung ho, patriotic Texans would welcome a draft dodger to be their spokesperson. Weird how the right defends its draft dodgers by either some strange equivalency or some imaginary deferment. I laugh when I read these as if you were there you saw it first hand. Think of Rush as another example. Best is Cheney who seems a bit of psychopath as well as a coward.

Can you back up and at least admit you don't have a fucking clue what a draft dodger was?

Come on. Your post is beyond idiotic. Nugent got a deferment. He wasn't a draft dodger.

Shall I call you a liar or just stupid? Come on stop with this shit.

Greg Abbot hasn't denounced him.

Texans don't care how stupid they look to the outside world and Abbot will win in a landslide.

Your Avatar is the most disgusting example of a woman on Earth!

Yeah she is the emblem of the GOP's most egregious problem...the war you guys have on women and reproductive rights.

Speaks her mind, can't be intimidated, and most importantly, she's correct. Women will make up 52% of the electorate in 2016...Obama won several swing states by more than 10% of the female vote. Hillary should do even better.

Yeah, she's a real stand up gal.......... :thup:

Sandra Fluke chickening out on women's issues debate? | The Daily Caller

Clinton was a draft dodger, yet you'd eat through ten other peoples asses just to get a whiff of his....... :thup:

I would really like to know how you left wing assholes can't believe someone can change from youth to adult to elder.

You are not liberals because liberals embrace change. You are why I left your camp so many years ago.

Go on.

Tell us the other things he lied about.

Like fucking young girls.

Old Ted is really a sterling guy.

He lies about the bad stuff.

Is that what you are saying?

Heads up Sallow. I'll be starting a new thread about it later today as a real warning to you and others who just love to lay the paedophile charges down on Nugent.

I warned you this day was coming. You can not libel a person on line just because you hate them.

I told you that in Britain a woman went to jail for it. In Canada, free dominion has been shut down A major conservative website because Connie didn't get it that her posters were not allowed to libel someone.

So here we are at USMB. Don't libel anyone. Really walk softly. The lawsuits are coming.

Bright Eyes singer has just launched one. Best be careful.

:lol:

Oh yeah.

I'm quaking in my boots.

Nugent, himself, has admitted in interviews he loves fucking young girls.

He also admitted to shitting and pissing himself to avoid the draft.

There's no cleaning that up.

Draft dodgers were incarcerated. Think Ali. I rioted against the draft. Two of my best friends went to Nam under the draft.

One came home ok Arthur, doug didn't come home ok.

Can you back up and at least admit you don't have a fucking clue what a draft dodger was?

Come on. Your post is beyond idiotic. Nugent got a deferment. He wasn't a draft dodger.

Did you even read the snopes?

A copy of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record documents elements of both versions of the story: He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F.
So, Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and receive a medical exemption. Without more details about the results of that physical examination, however, we can't ascertain how much it may match or depart from the account Nugent gave to High Times back in 1977.

Read more at snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

Go on.

Tell us the other things he lied about.

Like fucking young girls.

Old Ted is really a sterling guy.

He lies about the bad stuff.

Is that what you are saying?

Heads up Sallow. I'll be starting a new thread about it later today as a real warning to you and others who just love to lay the paedophile charges down on Nugent.

I warned you this day was coming. You can not libel a person on line just because you hate them.

I told you that in Britain a woman went to jail for it. In Canada, free dominion has been shut down A major conservative website because Connie didn't get it that her posters were not allowed to libel someone.

So here we are at USMB. Don't libel anyone. Really walk softly. The lawsuits are coming.

Oh yeah.

I'm quaking in my boots.

But you call him a paedophile with regularity. There in lies the difference.

And for me if you want to test the new bounds by all means do so. Not kidding that you should check into Connie Fournier's woes.

You cannot call a man a paedophile now without a reaction Sallow. Look I could care less if your crew does this daily.

By all means continue. You will just add to the Bright Eyes lawsuit that evil people with evil little minds think they have the right on line to impune a persons reputation.

Did you even read the snopes?

A copy of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record documents elements of both versions of the story: He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F.
So, Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and receive a medical exemption. Without more details about the results of that physical examination, however, we can't ascertain how much it may match or depart from the account Nugent gave to High Times back in 1977.

Read more at snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

Yes I did.

No conclusion.

Oh yeah.

I'm quaking in my boots.

And for me if you want to test the new bounds by all means do so. Not kidding that you should check into Connie Fournier's woes.

You cannot call a man a paedophile now without a reaction Sallow. Look I could care less if your crew does this daily.

By all means continue. You will just add to the Bright Eyes lawsuit that evil people with evil little minds think they have the right on line to impune a persons reputation.

Yeah I do.

And will continue too.

Hey..what are your thoughts on Roman Polanski?

:cool:

Can at least those posting in this thread have the brain works to understand draft dodger vs deferments.

I'm getting really tired of the lib shit trying to mersh a bullshit history together.

Oh yeah.

I'm quaking in my boots.

Yeah I do.

And will continue too.

Hey..what are your thoughts on Roman Polanski?

:cool:

Polanski. Hard for me. Admire his brilliance in film. Understand how fucked up he was after Sharon and the Manson girls cutting out his baby out of her womb. I understand he was fucked up beyond belief.

Chinatown is still my favorite of his.

BUT he raped that baby. And as compared to Whoopi, it was a rape rape that night.

Bad scene. But he should have paid for what he did. Have you read her book? I have.

The evidence that Nugent was a pedohile consist of allegations made by fellow musician Courtney Love. She has publicly aknowleded have been sodomized by Nugent at the age of 12 or 13. She is not sure of her exact age at the time of the alleged molestation. According to Love she believes it occured when she was 12 because she distinctly remembers not having started to grow breast, which occured after she had turned 13. If she was 12, Nugent would fall under the category of pedophile. If she was 13 he would fall under the category of commom child molester. Since he was never arrested or charged with the crime, let alone convicted, it is a she said, he said situation. That is a bit complicated and inaccurate because Nugent does not appair to have challaged the allegation.
There is no question as to him being a child molester. He has admitted it on video and his wife has confirmed that she was in fact one of his victims. A willing victim, but the victim of a child molester that would end up marrying her, but a victim all the same.
Courtney Love made the child rape accusation in since 2004. If anyone knows of a video or article of Nugent denying the accusation at any time in the last 10 years could they please post it. Seems weird that he has never denied the accusation unless the rumors of other females threatening to come forward if he ever attacks the rape victim by denying the charge.

Forum List

Back