Ted Nugent loses the Washington Times, Rick Perry, Rand Paul.

Here they go again about how he shit himself

man oh man, people did a lot of things back then to get out of the draft because they didn't want to go to Vietnam....you people hold a grudge against someone for life, don't you?

and then crow how you all are anti-war and all that

John Kerry, Jane Fonda and Jimmy Carter are all waiting for your apology oh forgiving one

man oh man, people did a lot of things back then to get out of the draft because they didn't want to go to Vietnam....you people hold a grudge against someone for life, don't you?

John Kerry, Jane Fonda and Jimmy Carter are all waiting for your apology oh forgiving one

All they'll get from me is a Hangman's Noose!

Greg Abbot hasn't denounced him.

Texans don't care how stupid they look to the outside world and Abbot will win in a landslide.

Your Avatar is the most disgusting example of a woman on Earth!

Yeah she is the emblem of the GOP's most egregious problem...the war you guys have on women and reproductive rights.

Speaks her mind, can't be intimidated, and most importantly, she's correct. Women will make up 52% of the electorate in 2016...Obama won several swing states by more than 10% of the female vote. Hillary should do even better.

I don't think Ted cares what other people think of him.

Neither do the tee potties but they have no choice but to pretend.

Until after the next election.

Then they're revert right back to worthless slime sucking on the tax payer's teat.

Greg Abbot hasn't denounced him.

Texans don't care how stupid they look to the outside world and Abbot will win in a landslide.

Your Avatar is the most disgusting example of a woman on Earth!

Yeah she is the emblem of the GOP's most egregious problem...the war you guys have on women and reproductive rights.

Speaks her mind, can't be intimidated, and most importantly, she's correct. Women will make up 52% of the electorate in 2016...Obama won several swing states by more than 10% of the female vote. Hillary should do even better.

People like her, getting into politics, gives me hope for the future.

'you people', really?

My, my, I didn't know elementary school children were allowed to post here. That title screams, 'immature." .

Nugent, like many others that include Dems, made a stupid comment and thankfully he apologized for it. Still waiting on apologies for some other really idiotic comments, like Maher suggesting a mass shooting at the CMAs and other equally mean things. No party is immune from this, though the left ignores a lot worse from their own and lashes out with a vengeance when they think they can paint the right in a bad way.

As mentioned in the OP, the Repubs aren't rallying around Nugent. That tells you what you need to know about the right.

Much more disturbing to me is the rw's defending sitting in one's own excrement for several days just to get out of serving one's country. This is the same creep who admitted to child predation and the rw's love him, and other child predators, for that too.

BTW, Poopy Pants' "apology" really wasn't.

He just repeated the same lie in lingo he had someone else write for him.

He's slime and he's all yours.

You poor dears don't have much to crow over lately do you?

Obama is hated by a majority of people even people who voted for him wished they hadn't done it the second time

so here you are back on Ted Nugent

Steph, Steph, Steph, now that's a big exaggeration. Many people disagree with Obama's policies but they don't hate him. Just like "W", a majority of people disagreed with his policies but he wasn't hated by the masses.
The haters, are the very small-minded people who are led by the ring in their nose and are pulled in that direction by their hate loving ideological talking heads. Of course, those talking heads are getting rich by spreading their hate to the simpletons.

So the only thing he said that was wrong was subhuman and everyone is freaking out about a celebrity making an anti politician statement?

You hypocrites from the land of "Palin is a ****" :lol:

I'd forgotten he intentionally shat himself repeatedly to avoid the draft. I might even have found that mildly amusing at one time, had he not become a chickenhawk.

Better check snopes and other fact checks. He got several deferments like many who ended up left or right later in life.

The High Times interview is more than questionable.

All of us were divided on the war.

I was a major left wing activist at the time marching against the draft and pro Panthers vs Karenga who I still hate to this day and still campaign against the vile prick. I"ve been working against him and his stupid Kwanza.

Notice how it's fallen off the radar screen of late? It's for a reason.

You poor dears don't have much to crow over lately do you?

Obama is hated by a majority of people even people who voted for him wished they hadn't done it the second time

so here you are back on Ted Nugent

That's incorrect.

The fact is..that if he ran for a THIRD term, he would win.

I'd forgotten he intentionally shat himself repeatedly to avoid the draft. I might even have found that mildly amusing at one time, had he not become a chickenhawk.

Better check snopes and other fact checks. He got several deferments like many who ended up left or right later in life.

I was a major left wing activist at the time marching against the draft and pro Panthers vs Karenga who I still hate to this day and still campaign against the vile prick. I"ve been working against him and his stupid Kwanza.

So that means Nugent was lying, right?

I would really like to know how you left wing assholes can't believe someone can change from youth to adult to elder.

You are not liberals because liberals embrace change. You are why I left your camp so many years ago.

I would really like to know how you left wing assholes can't believe someone can change from youth to adult to elder.

You are not liberals because liberals embrace change. You are why I left your camp so many years ago.

Go on.

Tell us the other things he lied about.

Like fucking young girls.

Old Ted is really a sterling guy.

He lies about the bad stuff.

Is that what you are saying?

High times has retracted the interview that was posted on line. Nugent got deferments.

Legal deferments. He was not ever a draft dodger. That's a whole different ball game. No one can come up with the original print of the article.

Answer: I don't know.

High times has retracted the interview that was posted on line. Nugent got deferments.

Legal deferments. He was not ever a draft dodger. That's a whole different ball game. No one can come up with the original print of the article.

Answer: I don't know.

I remember the interview when it came out.

And now Nugent is saying it's all made up. He's a fucking liar either way.

Nugent is a disgusting Human Being.

Calling him an asshole is kind.

Because an asshole has a function.

Go on.

Tell us the other things he lied about.

Like fucking young girls.

Old Ted is really a sterling guy.

He lies about the bad stuff.

Is that what you are saying?

Heads up Sallow. I'll be starting a new thread about it later today as a real warning to you and others who just love to lay the paedophile charges down on Nugent.

I warned you this day was coming. You can not libel a person on line just because you hate them.

I told you that in Britain a woman went to jail for it. In Canada, free dominion has been shut down A major conservative website because Connie didn't get it that her posters were not allowed to libel someone.

So here we are at USMB. Don't libel anyone. Really walk softly. The lawsuits are coming.

Bright Eyes singer has just launched one. Best be careful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back