Rand Paul thanks Tom Cotton for replacing him as The Most Hated Person in the Senate!

:lmao:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it the “passing of the baton,” Senator Rand Paul on Monday thanked Senator Tom Cotton for replacing him as the most hated person in the United States Senate.​
Paul expressed surprise and no small amount of admiration at Cotton’s feat, telling reporters that being ousted from the most-detested perch was “something that, quite frankly, I didn’t see coming.”​
“When I started attacking Dr. Fauci, I pretty much thought I had the title sewn up,” Paul said. “What I didn’t count on was that someone like Tom was going to come out of nowhere, saying slavery was necessary.”​
According to Senate insiders, Cotton beat out a daunting field of competitors for Senator Paul’s crown, including Mitch McConnell, Susan Collins, and Ted Cruz.​
While he praised Cotton’s audacity in snatching the most-loathed mantle, Paul warned that keeping the title for the long haul is another challenge altogether.​
“Becoming despised is easy—staying despised is what separates the men from the boys,” Paul said. “Having said that, I firmly believe that Tom Cotton has what it takes.”​

My view is... if everyone on the left, hates you... then you have done something right in life.

Those mentioned in the satirical piece (Cruz, Rand, Collins and Cotton) are hated by pretty much everyone - Left AND Right. ;)

No they are not. Rand and Cotton have huge support. Cotton was dead on right with what he said.

Truth makes people who are stupid, angry. Because it exposes their limitless ignorance.

Uh Huh :auiqs.jpg:

That doesn't prove anything. Do you not even read your own link? "opinion".

My opinion, is that you are dumbest person in this thread. Guess my opinion proves you are the dumbest person in this thread, like that opinion link proves everyone hates so-and-so.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it the “passing of the baton,” Senator Rand Paul on Monday thanked Senator Tom Cotton for replacing him as the most hated person in the United States Senate.​
Paul expressed surprise and no small amount of admiration at Cotton’s feat, telling reporters that being ousted from the most-detested perch was “something that, quite frankly, I didn’t see coming.”​
“When I started attacking Dr. Fauci, I pretty much thought I had the title sewn up,” Paul said. “What I didn’t count on was that someone like Tom was going to come out of nowhere, saying slavery was necessary.”​
According to Senate insiders, Cotton beat out a daunting field of competitors for Senator Paul’s crown, including Mitch McConnell, Susan Collins, and Ted Cruz.​
While he praised Cotton’s audacity in snatching the most-loathed mantle, Paul warned that keeping the title for the long haul is another challenge altogether.​
“Becoming despised is easy—staying despised is what separates the men from the boys,” Paul said. “Having said that, I firmly believe that Tom Cotton has what it takes.”​

My view is... if everyone on the left, hates you... then you have done something right in life.

Those mentioned in the satirical piece (Cruz, Rand, Collins and Cotton) are hated by pretty much everyone - Left AND Right. ;)

No they are not. Rand and Cotton have huge support. Cotton was dead on right with what he said.

Truth makes people who are stupid, angry. Because it exposes their limitless ignorance.

My opinion, is that you are dumbest person in this thread. Guess my opinion proves you are the dumbest person in this thread, like that opinion link proves everyone hates so-and-so.
Way to address the thread topic there, skippy.

Cotton was dead on right with what he said.
I'll bet that you would be singing a different tune if you were the descendent of slaves

No, I would not be singing a different tune if I was a descendant of slaves. Because facts don't care about your feelings.

What he said, was factually true.

Anyone who denies what he said... is just stupid and wrong. The facts, don't magically change, because you have a mental illness that denies reality.

Change your handle from AndyLusion to AndyLoony. Any tell Tom Cotton to definitely run. Hell, I might even contribute to his campaign! :smile:

Change your handle from AndyLusion to AndyLoony. Any tell Tom Cotton to definitely run. Hell, I might even contribute to his campaign! :smile:
Proudly. I'll always support people willing to tell off the left-wingers. :)

Forum List

Back