Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Yet another thread on the USMB that screams misery from the far left members. These people are the most miserable, angry people walking around on the planet.....and by far the most intolerant

You're absolutely correct that I DESPISE child rapists, serial pedophiles and trash hunters. Ted Nugent is all of those and worse. I posted videos here and so did a couple of other people. The PROOF is there. All you have to do is --

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

You are a lying piece of shyte.

They're fucking PIGS.....FERAL pigs, at that.
Not much higher in the order of things than a freekin rat.

Let me turn a half-dozen loose on your acreage and see how much you like them in about 8 months

Yeah, but it's TED NUGENT and TED NUGENT likes guns, and civil rights, and doesn't worship Obama, and WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

Yet another thread on the USMB that screams misery from the far left members. These people are the most miserable, angry people walking around on the planet.....and by far the most intolerant

You're absolutely correct that I DESPISE child rapists, serial pedophiles and trash hunters. Ted Nugent is all of those and worse. I posted videos here and so did a couple of other people. The PROOF is there. All you have to do is --

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

Cracks me up that you fools don't have a clue about what your hero said on the video but because I QUOTE CHICKEN SHIT COWARD, SERIAL CHILD MOLESTER AND CHILD RAPIST, SHITTY PANTS NUGENT'S OWN WORDS, that makes me a liar.

Coward.

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

Cracks me up that you fools don't have a clue about what your hero said on the video but because I QUOTE CHICKEN SHIT COWARD, SERIAL CHILD MOLESTER AND CHILD RAPIST, SHITTY PANTS NUGENT'S OWN WORDS, that makes me a liar.

Coward.

Serial child molester and child rapist again? Why don't you inform the authorities about these activities?

If you believe so, you must get him charged. Or you are as guilty as all of those who wouldn't come forward in Steubenville Ohio rape case are you not?

If you have personal knowledge of these crimes surely you are obligated to report them?

You keep accusing him of these crimes over and over. Move on it. Take action.

Talked to bro in law in Mobile today.
They went hunting and slaughtered 70 hogs this past weekend.
Need to keep it up as the hogs in the Apalachicola National Forest, Tates Hell of the panhandle of Florida are taking over.
I am headed there in May. Last year I hit 17 squeelers.

Coward.

Serial child molester and child rapist again? Why don't you inform the authorities about these activities?

If you believe so, you must get him charged. Or you are as guilty as all of those who wouldn't come forward in Steubenville Ohio rape case are you not?

If you have personal knowledge of these crimes surely you are obligated to report them?

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

And, then, look up the definition of "statute of limitations'.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

Same old lies from the same old liar...

{A copy of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record documents elements of both versions of the story: He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification.}

snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

Let me turn a half-dozen loose on your acreage and see how much you like them in about 8 months

Yeah, but it's TED NUGENT and TED NUGENT likes guns, and civil rights, and doesn't worship Obama, and WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

Can you imagine the uproar if Glen Beck and Sara Palin went with him?

:lmao:

Can you imagine the uproar if Glen Beck and Sara Palin went with him?

:lmao:

:lol:

Mass freaking hysteria.

Coward.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

And you look up this, you fucking liar:

41TTmPINXdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
sometimes herds need to be culled..but to revel in it is kind of sick for sure

If humans weren't here to 'cull' the animals would get along fine without us. Ted Nugent, like Lindsey Lohan, has to be outlandish to stay in the limelight, as they have nothing substantive to offer...

sometimes herds need to be culled..but to revel in it is kind of sick for sure

If humans weren't here to 'cull' the animals would get along fine without us. Ted Nugent, like Lindsey Lohan, has to be outlandish to stay in the limelight, as they have nothing substantive to offer...

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
We are not talking about Babe.

About Wild Pigs >> Behavior and Biology of Wild Pigs
Behavior and Biology of Wild Pigs

Pigs possess many biological and behavioral traits that enable them to live just about anywhere and quickly populate new areas.

Wild Pigs Can Live Almost Anywhere

Are habitat generalists
Are highly adaptable
Can live in many different habitats
Can tolerate a wide range of climates
Can live as far away as a day's walk from water

Wild Pigs Eat Almost Anything

Are opportunistic omnivores
Eat mostly plant matter
Also eat invertebrates such as worms, insects, and insect larvae
Will eat small mammals, newborns of larger mammals, and eggs and young of ground-nesting birds and reptiles

Wild Pigs Can Reproduce Rapidly

Have a high reproductive potential
Some individuals sexually mature as early as 6 months of age
Litter size averages 6 piglets, but ranges from 3-8 piglets
Females can give birth twice in one year.

Wild Pigs Have Low Rates of Natural Mortality

Have few predators in the U.S.
Most vulnerable to predation when young
In the U.S., few predators are a threat to wild pigs 40 pounds or greater in size
Mortality rates from diseases and parasites is unknown
Mortality is mostly a result of humans: hunting, trapping, car collisions*****

http://wildpiginfo.msstate.edu/behavior-feral-pigs.html

Last edited:
Not exactly Babe is it? Wanna go pet the little piggy? Wanna have this little piggy in your garden? Wanna have your toy poodle meet the little piggy?

Body Size

In general, males (boars) are larger than females (sows); in the southeastern U.S. average weight of an adult male is around 220 lbs. and adult females average around 155 lbs.
Ancestry and food availability influence size differences at both the individual and population level.

slide4.jpg

slide6.jpg

Physical Characteristics of Wild Pigs: What Do They Look Like?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back