Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Go to youtube and out "Ted Nugent Kills Buffalo with bow". You will see many. You can also find many vid's of Shamane shooting exotics to high up. Tame ones at that. You can also watch him on TV. Not that I would expect a fake Texan to know what he was looking at. Your blather about killing pigs with a knife pegs you as a know nothing pretty fast. Its not a major accomplishment or that hard to do. My Son did his first with a knife when he was 12.

I like you so I do say this with all due respect, buffalo are so docile. There is no such thing as a "tame buffalo" though.

And if you are in the right camo and you are completely descented yeah you can pretty well get up really close.

Hell's bells my husband and I were less than 20 yards away from a herd of elk the other day.

And you obviously, and with all due respect don't understand what type of pig we are talking about.
I like you so I do say this with all due respect, buffalo are so docile. There is no such thing as a "tame buffalo" though. [/QUOTE]

If you are ever in my neck of the woods PM me, Ill set it up so you can ride one.

[/QUOTE]And if you are in the right camo and you are completely descented yeah you can pretty well get up really close. [/QUOTE]

Not so. For years, and even now I hunt in blaze engorge. That's the law in most states unless you are on private property. You play the wind to take care of your scent, and learn how to move.

[/QUOTE]Hell's bells my husband and I were less than 20 yards away from a herd of elk the other day. [/QUOTE]

My closest shot on deer was 8 yards, and my closest on a 150 pound pig was about 4 feet. Both with archery tackle, which I have hunted with since I was 11, and have used exclusively for the last ten years. 20 yards from Elks is normal, and not brag worthy in my opinion. If you go to this thread here-

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-outdoors/247556-hike-to-yipsolon-lake-estes-colorado.html

You will see a herd of Elk that we (me and the photographer) plan to hunt in the 2013 season, as well as a herd of sheep that we could have touched when we happened on to. you will also find my chosen tools for making meat. I may not know it all, but I know enough. I can also say the Nuge dont speak for me. I also know there are many more who feel the same.[/QUOTE]

I'll load up the video later. I swear my computer is so slow that..... well think the Flint Stones.

The elk aren't brag worthy. We weren't hunting. They were right by the side of the road. And oh my they were drop dead gorgeous in their winter colors. Just magnificent.

They spooked us. Not the other way around. We were the ones startled. So to see them was nothing short of a miracle and a blessing.

I like you so I do say this with all due respect, buffalo are so docile. There is no such thing as a "tame buffalo" though.

And if you are in the right camo and you are completely descented yeah you can pretty well get up really close.

Hell's bells my husband and I were less than 20 yards away from a herd of elk the other day.

And you obviously, and with all due respect don't understand what type of pig we are talking about.

If you are ever in my neck of the woods PM me, Ill set it up so you can ride one.

[/QUOTE]And if you are in the right camo and you are completely descented yeah you can pretty well get up really close. [/QUOTE]

Not so. For years, and even now I hunt in blaze engorge. That's the law in most states unless you are on private property. You play the wind to take care of your scent, and learn how to move.

[/QUOTE]Hell's bells my husband and I were less than 20 yards away from a herd of elk the other day. [/QUOTE]

My closest shot on deer was 8 yards, and my closest on a 150 pound pig was about 4 feet. Both with archery tackle, which I have hunted with since I was 11, and have used exclusively for the last ten years. 20 yards from Elks is normal, and not brag worthy in my opinion. If you go to this thread here-

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-outdoors/247556-hike-to-yipsolon-lake-estes-colorado.html

You will see a herd of Elk that we (me and the photographer) plan to hunt in the 2013 season, as well as a herd of sheep that we could have touched when we happened on to. you will also find my chosen tools for making meat. I may not know it all, but I know enough. I can also say the Nuge dont speak for me. I also know there are many more who feel the same.[/QUOTE]

I'll load up the video later. I swear my computer is so slow that..... well think the Flint Stones.

The elk aren't brag worthy. We weren't hunting. They were right by the side of the road. And oh my they were drop dead gorgeous in their winter colors. Just magnificent.

They spooked us. Not the other way around. We were the ones startled. So to see them was nothing short of a miracle and a blessing.[/QUOTE]

Im always hunting. I have every finger and hill of National forest that go's into RMNP and private land marked and plotted on a map. Until then, I have two trips back to Blanco Texas for pigs, and possibly a Sika deer. That will be with a gun though as I am recovering from a broken arm and leg.

And if you are in the right camo and you are completely descented yeah you can pretty well get up really close. [/QUOTE]

They spooked us. Not the other way around. We were the ones startled. So to see them was nothing short of a miracle and a blessing.[/QUOTE]

Im always hunting. I have every finger and hill of National forest that go's into RMNP and private land marked and plotted on a map. Until then, I have two trips back to Blanco Texas for pigs, and possibly a Sika deer. That will be with a gun though as I am recovering from a broken arm and leg.[/QUOTE]

They are just down the road. Well our version of just down the road is different than most.

From all I've heard they will give you the most excellent hunts. Everyone says you get more for you $$$$ than you can dream of if you want a great hunt and a fabulous vacation.

KC's OUTFITTING

01.jpg

Yet another thread on the USMB that screams misery from the far left members. These people are the most miserable, angry people walking around on the planet.....and by far the most intolerant

Yet another thread on the USMB that screams misery from the far left members. These people are the most miserable, angry people walking around on the planet.....and by far the most intolerant

I swear they just want to shut down message boards.

You're absolutely correct that I DESPISE child rapists, serial pedophiles and trash hunters. Ted Nugent is all of those and worse. I posted videos here and so did a couple of other people. The PROOF is there. All you have to do is --

WATCH THE VIDEOS.

Just noticed this ...

Why would posting FACTS and videos that prove those FACTS "shut down" any message board?

Im always hunting. I have every finger and hill of National forest that go's into RMNP and private land marked and plotted on a map. Until then, I have two trips back to Blanco Texas for pigs, and possibly a Sika deer. That will be with a gun though as I am recovering from a broken arm and leg.[/QUOTE]

They are just down the road. Well our version of just down the road is different than most.

From all I've heard they will give you the most excellent hunts. Everyone says you get more for you $$$$ than you can dream of if you want a great hunt and a fabulous vacation.

KC's OUTFITTING

01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice deer. I dont pay to hunt on principle.

Just noticed this ...

Why would posting FACTS and videos that prove those FACTS "shut down" any message board?

have a beer sweets:up:......nobody really cares about Ted Nugent and the people who do love his ass, so.......

I prefer hickory over gun powder but Texans know nothing about Barbecue.

You dont want to go there......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be the Royal Rumble of all times in the Bull Ring.

Mustard or Tomato based BBQ sauce?

I swear we could sell tickets for a live pay per view.

Any chump can BBQ pork or chicken.
Smoking a brisket takes some serious skill. If you can turn out a good one eight out of ten times you're a pretty accomplished BBQer. We always smoked at least five for competitions.

Oh....we dont cotton to BBQ sauce here in Texas. We like it naked!!! At least the purist do.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I'm from in Texas BBQ sauce is for people that don't like the taste of meat.

I use zero sauce on my briskets ( I use a dry rub then marinate them in italian dressing with a few more secret ingredients for at least 12 hours) sere 'em on a hot fire, wrap 'em in foil and let 'em slow cook at 200 to 225 for 12 hours + or- depending on the size, and just enough sauce on my ribs to help keep them moist and give 'em a nice glaze.

You foil at the start?
I smoke mine till the meat hits the stall(usually about two thirds into the smoke)then wrap with foil.
This way you form better bark. It's also a good idea to foil in such a way that moister can escape or your bark will get soft. The foil is only used to get past the stall faster.

Go Ted!
Anything that gets PETA's panties in a wad just tickles hell outta me.

Hm. People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals has had an incident or two them selves that did not come off as to ethical as far as there treatment go's.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoking a brisket takes some serious skill. If you can turn out a good one eight out of ten times you're a pretty accomplished BBQer. We always smoked at least five for competitions.

Oh....we dont cotton to BBQ sauce here in Texas. We like it naked!!! At least the purist do.

Beef ain't BBQ.
I love it too but smoked beef is not BBQ.
Hog is the only BBQ.
I love chicken also but smoked chicken, like beef, is not real Q.
Am with you 100% on the naked meat. Dry rub is BBQ!
Has been Q needs sauce!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beef ain't BBQ.
I love it too but smoked beef is not BBQ.
Hog is the only BBQ.
I love chicken also but smoked chicken, like beef, is not real Q.
Am with you 100% on the naked meat. Dry rub is BBQ!
Has been Q needs sauce!

Maybe where you live beef isnt BBQ. And besides BBQ is a method not a meat type.
And like I said. Smoking pork is idiot proof. Hell,even my wife can do it.
I like a little challenge when I BBQ. The only time I do pork is when I want an easy day.

Go Ted!
Anything that gets PETA's panties in a wad just tickles hell outta me.
Stick around and I'll get you an old dog to kick. What compassion it must muster to revel in the mistreatment of dumb animals. You must have a gloriously huge soul.

They're fucking PIGS.....FERAL pigs, at that.
Not much higher in the order of things than a freekin rat.

Let me turn a half-dozen loose on your acreage and see how much you like them in about 8 months

Forum List

Back